Bundesliga 21/22 wk 18

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 6, 2022, 1:31:26 PM1/6/22
Fri
Bayern - Gladbach
A score to settle, but no players carry it out. 2-2

Sat
Freiburg - Bielefeld
2-1

Leverkusen - Union
2-1

Fürth - Stuttgart
I have no idea what players are available in flu season. 0-1

Hoffenheim - Augsburg
So I'm just making random guesses. 2-1

Leipzig - Mainz
2-1

Frankfurt - Dortmund
2-2

Sun
Hertha - Köln
2-1

Bochum - Wolfsburg
1-1

The Doctor

Jan 6, 2022, 1:45:53 PM1/6/22
In article <sr7chr$k9r$1...@dont-email.me>,
All games 2 -2 and 50 red cards fly.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England Beware https://mindspring.com

MH

Jan 6, 2022, 4:47:43 PM1/6/22
On 2022-01-06 11:31, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Bayern - Gladbach
> A score to settle, but no players carry it out. 2-2

3-1

> Sat
> Freiburg - Bielefeld
> 2-1

1-1

> Leverkusen - Union
> 2-1

3-1

> Fürth - Stuttgart
> I have no idea what players are available in flu season. 0-1

0-2

> Hoffenheim - Augsburg
> So I'm just making random guesses. 2-1

1-0

> Leipzig - Mainz
> 2-1

3-0

> Frankfurt - Dortmund
> 2-2

1-2

> Sun
> Hertha - Köln
> 2-1

1-1

> Bochum - Wolfsburg
> 1-1

1-2

Werner Pichler

Jan 6, 2022, 7:34:55 PM1/6/22
On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:31:26 PM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Bayern - Gladbach
> A score to settle, but no players carry it out. 2-2

1-1

> Sat
> Freiburg - Bielefeld
> 2-1

2-0

> Leverkusen - Union
> 2-1

3-1

> Fürth - Stuttgart
> I have no idea what players are available in flu season. 0-1

0-2

> Hoffenheim - Augsburg
> So I'm just making random guesses. 2-1

4-2

> Leipzig - Mainz
> 2-1

1-1

> Frankfurt - Dortmund
> 2-2

2-1

> Sun
> Hertha - Köln
> 2-1

0-1

> Bochum - Wolfsburg
> 1-1

2-2

Ciao,
Werner

Futbolmetrix

Jan 8, 2022, 8:51:56 AM1/8/22
missed this one completely . All home teams to win 2-1

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 8, 2022, 11:30:18 AM1/8/22
On 2022-01-08, Futbolmetrix <daniele....@gmail.com> wrote:

> missed this one completely . All home teams to win 2-1

How many red cards?

FT
Bayern - Gladbach 1-2
Freiburg - Bielefeld 2-2
Leverkusen - Union 2-2
Fürth - Stuttgart 0-0
Hoffenheim - Augsburg 3-1
Leipzig - Mainz 4-1

Doc 17
Jesper 12
MH 12
FM 10
Werner 8

The Doctor

Jan 8, 2022, 11:35:47 AM1/8/22
In article <srce6o$pdo$1...@dont-email.me>,
300 red cards?

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 9, 2022, 6:35:29 PM1/9/22
Bayern - Gladbach 1-2 (3)
Freiburg - Bielefeld 2-2 (13)
Leverkusen - Union 2-2 (8)
Fürth - Stuttgart 0-0 (7)
Hoffenheim - Augsburg 3-1 (15)
Leipzig - Mainz 4-1 (13)
Frankfurt - Dortmund 2-3 (9)
Hertha - Köln 1-3 (5)
Bochum - Wolfsburg 1-0 (6)

MH 19
Doc 18
FM 15
Jesper 14
Werner 13

MH helped by the comebacks of Bielefeld and Dortmund. Take away the
last goal in those two matches, and MH is last with 12 points.

Red Jersey
MH 372
Jesper 366
Werner 340
FM 339
Doc 229

and second overall, 11(!) points behind.

Stage wins
Jesper 9
MH 8
FM 3