Jordan - Qatar Live Stream

Ion Saliu

Feb 10, 2024, 10:42:28 AMFeb 10
Jordan - Qatar live stream in English (most are in Allah's language):

https://bosscast.online/ch_o.php?/afc-asian-cup/asian-cup-final-jordan-vs-qatar-stream-1

Ion Saliu

Feb 10, 2024, 11:02:42 AMFeb 10
On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 5:42:28 PM UTC+2, Ion Saliu wrote:
> Jordan - Qatar live stream in English (most are in Allah's language):

Also:
https://streamendous.online/ch_o.php?/afc-asian-cup/asian-cup-final-jordan-vs-qatar-stream-1

Courtesy of Cira65, "Calamity fuckin Jane", chingada puta vieja!!!

Ion Saliu

Feb 10, 2024, 11:06:47 AMFeb 10
The Asian Cup Final:
Jordan - Qatar 0 - 1 at the half.

Th best player on the pitch, Qatar's left forward Afif, created the penalty and transformed it. All valid and on merit.

Ion Saliu

Feb 10, 2024, 11:38:57 AMFeb 10
Great equalizer by Jordan! Jordan - Qatar 1 - 1. Two sfârtaie of fire should be expected...

Ion Saliu

Feb 10, 2024, 11:43:25 AMFeb 10
The second penalty in favor of Qatar and transformed by the same Afif (73').
Jordan - Qatar 1 - 2

Ion Saliu

Feb 10, 2024, 12:15:53 PMFeb 10
A hattrick of penalties for Qatar – totally deserved… and hattrick Afif!
• Jordan - Qatar 1 – 3 (F/T)

Bravo, Qatar: Back-to-back champions of Asia! Hosting FIFA World Cup 2022 was consequential, in the best meaning of the concept.

Ion Saliu
Founder of: Art of Scientific Philosophy, Science of Philosophical Art, Philosophy of Artistic Science, Art of Philosophical Science, Science of Artistic Philosophy, Philosophy of Scientific Art
https://saliu.com/civilization.html

Futbolmetrix

Feb 11, 2024, 7:36:03 AMFeb 11
Ion Saliu wrote:

> A hattrick of penalties for Qatar – totally deserved… and hattrick Afif!
> • Jordan - Qatar 1 – 3 (F/T)

Nothing suspicious at all here...

Jesper Lauridsen

Feb 11, 2024, 5:01:41 PMFeb 11
And if there is, I'm sure Al Jazeera investigative reporting will
unearth it.

Mark

Feb 12, 2024, 1:41:02 PMFeb 12
So if Qatar are good enough to win 2 consecutive Asian Nations Cups, howcome they were so bad at the World Cup?!

Blueshirt

Feb 12, 2024, 2:04:46 PMFeb 12
Mark wrote:

> So if Qatar are good enough to win 2 consecutive Asian Nations
> Cups, howcome they were so bad at the World Cup?!

I'll take a wild guess and say they are not at the same level of
competitive football as the top nations from Europe and South
America... after all, the "Qatar Stars League" is not one of the top
five domestic leagues is it?! ;-)