Mediocre Rock bands which sold a lot

Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl

Jan 14, 2010, 8:11:23 PM1/14/10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists

I am not talking pop or disco or adult comtemporary (major dough
there). Just proper rock bands which were never that good but sold a
hell lot over the world courtesy some catchy hit singles, music video
and MTV support.

1. Aerosmith - 150 million records - For a band which made two decent
albums (Rocks and Toys In the Attic), these guys told a hell lot. Most
of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart music videos. These guys
were pretty good in the early 70s but have majorly sucked ever since.

2. Genesis - 150 million records - Most of the sales came from the
crap 80s period

3. Bon Jovi - 140 million records - Without long hair, MTV and John
Bon Jovi's looks how much would these clowns sell?

4. Eagles - 120 million records - Eagles suck apart from a few songs.
Most of their sales are from Greatest hits.

5. Chicago - 120 million records - Seriously, Chicago sold this much?
Must be the ballads! The debut wasn't bad. I can bet it wasn't the big
contributor to the 120 millon number.

6. Status Quo - 118 million records - Rock at its most generic.
everything sounds the same! Mind numbing and a total waste of time!

7. Depeche Mode - 100 million records - I know a lot of chicks are
into this. Is this even rock?

8. Fleetwood Mac - 100 million records - Rumours was very good, but
why did they continue to sell records after Rumours?

9. Van Halen - 80 million records - No one outside the states gave a
fuck about them. Immensely overrated. The debut has some good songs
but thats about it, look no further. I downloaded all their albums to
massive disappointment (yes, even the album 1984). Aeromsith were much
better

10. Journey - 75 million records - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Journey
sucks. Eagles are GODs compared to journey. That aint saying much
though.

11. KISS - 70 million records - KISS or Van Halen. Which band sucked
more? A toughie...

12. Roxette - 70 million records - AWFUL!

13 Duran Duran - 70 million records - I have never liked them. Cheesy
and boring at the same time.

14. Def Leppard - 65 million records - I use to like this band back
when I was a kid. But now I realize they suck for the most part. They
are still probably the best hair metal band though. Hair metal is the
worst rock genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.

15. Green Day - 65 million records - Punk posers with eye make up.
Have a couple of good songs. Rest sound like the couple of good ones.

16. Pearl Jam - 60 million records - Ten was okay, but everything else
is YAWN.

17. Boston - 50 million records - The first 5 songs off the debut are
excellent. Everything they made after that is major suckage.

18. Linkin Park - 50 million records - worst band on the list. PERIOD!

19 Oasis - 50 million records - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s
blew.

20. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - 50 million records - Proof that the
mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux

21. The Police - 50 million records - I have heard every Police album
at least twice. And they are ALL disappointing. The best is the last
and 50% of it is JUNK.

22. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - 50 million records - Generic and
overrated. How many Tom Petty songs do you know?

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Jan 14, 2010, 8:14:10 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 8:11�pm, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl <zepflo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

23. Your Momma

Giovanna

Jan 14, 2010, 8:18:49 PM1/14/10

I like Aerosmith, RHCP & Oasis

bubba

Jan 14, 2010, 9:37:03 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 7:11 pm, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl <zepflo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

KILL YOURSELF PLEASE

Donnnie

Jan 14, 2010, 9:43:01 PM1/14/10
wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists
>
> I am not talking pop or disco or adult comtemporary (major dough
> there). Just proper rock bands which were never that good but sold a
> hell lot over the world courtesy some catchy hit singles, music video
> and MTV support.

When I first read your post, KISS came to mind immediately. The rest
of your list just seems like bands you don't dig all that much. But
KISS might just be the most famous TERRIBLE band to ever go multi-
platinum.

RichL

Jan 14, 2010, 10:20:01 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 8:11 pm, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl <zepflo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<Self-serving nonsense snipped>

Translation: "My musical tastes are extremely narrow. Not only do I
not GET why other people don't like the same bands as I do, I resent
them for it because I'm too dense to understand it."

viper

Jan 14, 2010, 10:50:09 PM1/14/10

"Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl" <zepf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Numbers 3 & 9 are proof positive that people (mostly Americans) are mind
numbingly fucking thick.

Viper

Joe Ramirez

Jan 14, 2010, 10:50:57 PM1/14/10
I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.

1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
majorly sucked ever since.

2. Burger King - 150 million Whoppers - Most of the sales came from
the crap 80s period.

3. Wendy's - I know a lot of chicks are into this. Is this even
food?

4. Pizza Hut - Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!

5. KFC - Seriously, KFC sold this much? Must be the wings! The
original recipe wasn't bad.

6. Taco Bell - I have never liked them. Cheesy and boring at the same
time.

7. Chuck E. Cheese - I use to like this brand back when I was a kid.

But now I realize they suck for the most part. They are still probably

the best hair in food brand though. Hair in food is the worst fast
food genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.

8. Boston Market - The first 5 dishes off the menu are excellent.

Everything they made after that is major suckage.

9. Chili's - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux

10. Hardee's - worst brand on the list. PERIOD!

viper

Jan 14, 2010, 10:53:37 PM1/14/10

"RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<Self-serving nonsense snipped>

There was not one band mentioned that might challenge the process
of thought. He should be congratulated on compiling such an accurate
list of musical pretenders

Viper

viper

Jan 14, 2010, 11:02:15 PM1/14/10

"Joe Ramirez" <josephm...@netzero.com> wrote in message

>I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
> fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
> the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.
>
> 1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
> two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
> hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
> commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
> majorly sucked ever since.

Simple food, simple message, memorable colours and logo, convenience
for lazy and obese parents, a marketing marvel and guaranteed 'cash cow'
for smart franchisees. 10 Points for the tandoori and chicken caesar
wraps....

> 2. Burger King - 150 million Whoppers - Most of the sales came from
> the crap 80s period.

Think they're called 'Hungry Jacks' here. Never visited

> 3. Wendy's - I know a lot of chicks are into this. Is this even
> food?

Shakes and Donuts ? First port of call for parents with kiddies after
school. Instant sugar hit

> 4. Pizza Hut - Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
> Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!

And guaranteed to cause major intestinal malfunctions. The meat and cheese
products used in these 'pizzas' is disgusting

> 5. KFC - Seriously, KFC sold this much? Must be the wings! The
> original recipe wasn't bad.

If I have to have shit, this is the shit of choice. Original recipe ? Spot
on Joe

> 6. Taco Bell - I have never liked them. Cheesy and boring at the same
> time.

Tried here, but the Mexican thing never took off, the kebabs are too good !

> 7. Chuck E. Cheese - I use to like this brand back when I was a kid.
> But now I realize they suck for the most part. They are still probably
> the best hair in food brand though. Hair in food is the worst fast
> food genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.

Not known

> 8. Boston Market - The first 5 dishes off the menu are excellent.
> Everything they made after that is major suckage.
>
> 9. Chili's - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux
>
> 10. Hardee's - worst brand on the list. PERIOD!

Good list Joe, but you forgot Krispy Kremes, probably the
most hideous of them all

Viper

Godolphin&fellow

Jan 14, 2010, 11:16:39 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 10:50 pm, Joe Ramirez <josephmrami...@netzero.com> wrote:
> I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
> fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
> the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.
>
> 1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
> two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
> hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
> commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
> majorly sucked ever since.

The group of friends I was with use to eat there all the time. IIRC,
in 1976-77 2 brugers, small fries and medium Coke use to be $1.21. -
Correct me if I'm wrong!

who?

Jan 14, 2010, 11:23:36 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 7:11 pm, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl <zepflo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'll answer your post tomorrow when I have more time.

Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl

Jan 14, 2010, 11:26:29 PM1/14/10

well done lol, you should have gone all the way and did the 22 bands/
brands.

progea

Jan 14, 2010, 11:29:14 PM1/14/10
Sell out, sorry, off, Raja!

Joe Ramirez

Jan 14, 2010, 11:30:45 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 11:26 pm, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl <zepflo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Too fattening!

Superdave

Jan 15, 2010, 1:02:49 AM1/15/10

many remember when McDonalds French Fries were 10 cents and hamburgers
15 cents.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070929112347AAok2wu

bubba

Jan 15, 2010, 2:02:44 AM1/15/10
On Jan 14, 9:50 pm, "viper" <vi...@rugby.com> wrote:
> "Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:2353a355-d252-4784...@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> Viper- Hide quoted text -

Which explains why the last Bon jovi concert in the yUK sold out in
minutes and he is one of the largest selling artists in the yUK.

who?

Jan 15, 2010, 6:00:09 AM1/15/10
On Jan 14, 9:50 pm, Joe Ramirez <josephmrami...@netzero.com> wrote:
> I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
> fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
> the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.
>
> 1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
> two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
> hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
> commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
> majorly sucked ever since.

They were pretty good in the 60 too. They taste like crap today.

> 2. Burger King - 150 million Whoppers - Most of the sales came from
> the crap 80s period.

Who knows? I prefer Wendy's

> 3. Wendy's -  I know a lot of chicks are into this. Is this even
> food?

Yeah, they're pretty good.

> 4. Pizza Hut -  Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
> Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!

They were good in the 60's, maybe 70's, I agree with you.

> 5. KFC - Seriously, KFC sold this much? Must be the wings! The
> original recipe wasn't bad.

Their food was so damn good in the 60's and 70's. Colonel
Sanders dies, and their food tastes like shit, except for the
biscuits.

> 6. Taco Bell - I have never liked them. Cheesy and boring at the same
> time.

Quick fast food. Good a couple times a year. I used to like them.

> 7. Chuck E. Cheese - I use to like this brand back when I was a kid.
> But now I realize they suck for the most part. They are still probably
> the best hair in food brand though. Hair in food is the worst fast
> food genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.

I never ate there.

> 8. Boston Market - The first 5 dishes off the menu are excellent.
> Everything they made after that is major suckage.

I never ate there.

> 9. Chili's - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux

Their chili is good, or was.

> 10. Hardee's - worst brand on the list. PERIOD!

Ate there last in the 70's.

TT

Jan 15, 2010, 6:03:40 AM1/15/10

HOW ABOUT BIG KAHUNA BURGER?

Superdave

Jan 15, 2010, 6:27:01 AM1/15/10

Oh yeah ! Now that will give you an orgasm !

Me

Jan 15, 2010, 6:32:42 AM1/15/10
On Jan 14, 8:11 pm, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl <zepflo...@gmail.com> typed
his usual uninformed bilge

1) Your mother

Superdave

Jan 15, 2010, 6:41:54 AM1/15/10

well, if you are female and above legal age that is.

Ray

Jan 15, 2010, 8:09:53 AM1/15/10
On Jan 14, 10:50 pm, "viper" <vi...@rugby.com> wrote:
> "Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:2353a355-d252-4784...@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

You judge an entire country on the opinions of one very sad little
fanboi? Seems pretty thick to me.

Wikus van de Merwe

Jan 15, 2010, 8:17:41 AM1/15/10
Do they sell a lot of lube for your vag too?

Wikus van de Merwe

Jan 15, 2010, 8:19:45 AM1/15/10
> When I first read your post, KISS came to mind immediately.

That's odd, when I first read one of Raja's posts vaginal lubrication comes
to mind.

Wikus van de Merwe

Jan 15, 2010, 8:20:34 AM1/15/10

> Translation: "My musical tastes are extremely narrow.

Alternate translation: Raja lubes his vag.

Wikus van de Merwe

Jan 15, 2010, 8:23:31 AM1/15/10

"viper" <vi...@rugby.com> wrote in message

But oddly these bands sell out in Australia too. Brilliant, ace.

Me

Jan 15, 2010, 8:50:19 AM1/15/10

When Raja wakes up, anal lube comes to his peanut sized mind.

who?

Jan 15, 2010, 8:53:06 AM1/15/10

Nope.

Professor X - Murray Will Come Back Stronger, Like Rocky, E.T, Jesus, Gandalf, The Terminator & Maximus Decimus Meridius.

Jan 15, 2010, 9:09:31 AM1/15/10

hahaha, lol.

Giovanna

Jan 15, 2010, 9:46:52 AM1/15/10

> 4. Pizza Hut -  Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
> Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!

ikr? I hate pizza hut

Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl

Jan 15, 2010, 9:50:20 AM1/15/10

yep they suck. Papa Johns is much better. I hate pizza anyway. Totally
not healthy.

drew

Jan 15, 2010, 11:43:59 AM1/15/10
On Jan 14, 10:50 pm, Joe Ramirez <josephmrami...@netzero.com> wrote:
> I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
> fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
> the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.
>
> 1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
> two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
> hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
> commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
> majorly sucked ever since.

You've obviously never been to the McDonald's in Munich. I drank beer
from a McDonald's Happy Cup
in Munich as a teenager and the Big Mac box has an umlaut over the 'a'
in Mac. These two features alone
made me realize that the international popularity of McDonald's
clearly compensates for the poor quality
of the food. 3 Milkshake sized pilsners and 2 Big Macs downed
quickly and there's a good chance that
you'll see the face of Jesus while sitting on the toilet praying that
your abdominal distress will quickly pass with
this, your 10th time walking past the Nazi bastard Ronald McDonald,
(who imperiously patrols the hallway) towards the W.C. in the 40
minutes since
you drained your happy cup.

"Was ist los?" asks Ronald as you attempt to tighten your sphincter
and stumble past him to the washroom.

> 2. Burger King - 150 million Whoppers - Most of the sales came from
> the crap 80s period.

Once again you have to look past the quality of the food and
appreciate the lights, the crowds, the excitement and the clean
washrooms.
And they are still producing new material. Maybe it's not food, but
it is art; impressionist food at its best.

> 3. Wendy's -  I know a lot of chicks are into this. Is this even
> food?

Wendy is skanky, red haired and she probably has cancer.

> 4. Pizza Hut -  Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
> Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!

But it was the only place selling food after hours in Edinburgh in the
late 80s. Pizza Hut saved me from hunting
squirrels one night. Good corporate citizens. Terrible pizza, but
again, look at the big picture.

> 5. KFC - Seriously, KFC sold this much? Must be the wings! The
> original recipe wasn't bad.

The problem I have with KFC is that it took them 40 years to figure
out how to cook French Fries and make them taste like
they hadn't been soaked in soapy bathwater and reheated.

> 6. Taco Bell - I have never liked them. Cheesy and boring at the same
> time.

In every airport. Food and airports just don't mix....they know
that....bastards.

> 7. Chuck E. Cheese - I use to like this brand back when I was a kid.

Chuck E. Cheese was god or at least Santa Claus for quite a while.
Criticizing this operation (bankrupt, aren't they?) is like defacing
a poster of the Pope.

> But now I realize they suck for the most part. They are still probably
> the best hair in food brand though. Hair in food is the worst fast
> food genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.

I'm just glad they aren't available in Canada anymore because my
daughter goes
nuts when she finds hair in her food.

> 8. Boston Market - The first 5 dishes off the menu are excellent.
> Everything they made after that is major suckage.

Not in Canada. Can't be good if they're not big in Canada.

> 9. Chili's - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux

Again, no international profile. Must be shit.

> 10. Hardee's - worst brand on the list. PERIOD!

Is that food? I thought is was food insurance.

TT

Jan 15, 2010, 11:53:36 AM1/15/10
Joe Ramirez wrote:
> I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
> fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
> the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.
>
> 1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
> two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
> hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
> commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
> majorly sucked ever since.
>
> 2. Burger King - 150 million Whoppers - Most of the sales came from
> the crap 80s period.
>
> 3. Wendy's - I know a lot of chicks are into this. Is this even
> food?
>
> 4. Pizza Hut - Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
> Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!
>
> 5. KFC - Seriously, KFC sold this much? Must be the wings! The
> original recipe wasn't bad.
>
> 6. Taco Bell - I have never liked them. Cheesy and boring at the same
> time.
>
> 7. Chuck E. Cheese - I use to like this brand back when I was a kid.
> But now I realize they suck for the most part. They are still probably
> the best hair in food brand though. Hair in food is the worst fast
> food genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.
>
> 8. Boston Market - The first 5 dishes off the menu are excellent.
> Everything they made after that is major suckage.
>
> 9. Chili's - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux
>
> 10. Hardee's - worst brand on the list. PERIOD!

Stop crossposting you dumb fuck!

Pelle Svanslos

Jan 15, 2010, 1:35:11 PM1/15/10
drew wrote:

> "Was ist los?" asks Ronald

Svans.

jonny

Jan 15, 2010, 2:07:22 PM1/15/10
On 15/01/2010 1:11am, Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists
>
> I am not talking pop or disco or adult comtemporary (major dough
> there). Just proper rock bands which were never that good but sold a
> hell lot over the world courtesy some catchy hit singles, music video
> and MTV support.

RUSH - faux Canadian prog, hell I consider Status Quo more prog than
this bunch!

Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl

Jan 15, 2010, 3:01:26 PM1/15/10

Rush is far more talented and Status Quo and also wrote the better
songs. Totally disagree on this.

Whispers

Jan 15, 2010, 3:10:40 PM1/15/10
How many records did Wham! sell?
That's pure Rock.

Superdave

Jan 15, 2010, 6:10:28 PM1/15/10

as a scientist you should know it is quite healthy and contains all
the basic food groups with the right toppings. the fact that you like
water buffalo fat topping on yours is not indicative of all of us.

Doyle Wilburn

Jan 17, 2010, 9:57:17 AM1/17/10

I hope you mean more talented THAN Status Quo.

�n�hw��f

Jan 17, 2010, 12:04:05 PM1/17/10
Doyle Wilburn <do...@wilbros.net> clouded the waters of pure thought
with news:e996l5pba973gvg4b...@4ax.com:

Status Who???

Hell, Courtney Love and her band 'Hole' are prolly better.

<nods>

--
http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html

JohnB

Jan 17, 2010, 12:32:35 PM1/17/10
On 17 Jan, 17:04, "§nühw¤£f" <snuhw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Doyle Wilburn <do...@wilbros.net> clouded the waters of pure thought
> withnews:e996l5pba973gvg4b...@4ax.com:

> > On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:01:26 -0800 (PST), Steffi Ivan Graf Lendl
> > <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>Rush is far more talented and Status Quo and also wrote the better
> >>songs. Totally disagree on this.
>
> > I hope you mean more talented THAN Status Quo.
>
> Status Who???
>
> Hell, Courtney Love and her band 'Hole' are prolly better.
>
> <nods>

Nah, never. Nothing like Quo for a bit of ...

(put thumbs into jeans waist loops, long hair hanging down, boogie
with your partner, careful not to bump heads...)

... you know what I mean?

They're also great for air guitar fans :-)

Alkamista

Jan 17, 2010, 12:35:02 PM1/17/10
Please keep your incessant spam out of RSS.

�n�hw��f

Jan 18, 2010, 11:51:23 AM1/18/10
JohnB <john...@tinyworld.co.uk> clouded the waters of pure thought
with
:

> On 17 Jan, 17:04, "�n�hw��f" <snuhw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Doyle Wilburn <do...@wilbros.net> clouded the waters of pure
>> thought withnews:e996l5pba973gvg4b...@4ax.com:

>> > I hope you mean more talented THAN Status Quo.
>>
>> Status Who???
>>
>> Hell, Courtney Love and her band 'Hole' are prolly better.
>>
>> <nods>
>>

> Nah, never. Nothing like Quo for a bit of ...
>
> (put thumbs into jeans waist loops, long hair hanging down, boogie
> with your partner, careful not to bump heads...)
>
> ... you know what I mean?
>
> They're also great for air guitar fans :-)

Now I'm going to have to g00gle them...

The Nice Mean Man

Jan 18, 2010, 10:05:11 PM1/18/10
wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists

> I am not talking pop or disco or adult comtemporary (major dough
> there). Just proper rock bands which were never that good but sold a
> hell lot over the world courtesy some catchy hit singles, music video
> and MTV support.
>
> 1. Aerosmith - 150 million records - For a band which made two decent
> albums (Rocks and Toys In the Attic), these guys told a hell lot. Most
> of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart music videos. These guys

> were pretty good in the early 70s but have majorly sucked ever since.
>
> 13 Duran Duran - 70 million records - I have never liked them. Cheesy

> and boring at the same time.
>
> 14. Def Leppard - 65 million records - I use to like this band back

> when I was a kid. But now I realize they suck for the most part. They
> are still probably the best hair metal band though. Hair metal is the
> worst rock genre ever. So thats hardly an achievement.
>
> 15. Green Day - 65 million records - Punk posers with eye make up.
> Have a couple of good songs. Rest sound like the couple of good ones.
>
> 16. Pearl Jam - 60 million records - Ten was okay, but everything else
> is YAWN.
>
> 17. Boston - 50 million records - The first 5 songs off the debut are

> excellent. Everything they made after that is major suckage.
>
> 18. Linkin Park - 50 million records - worst band on the list. PERIOD!
>
> 19 Oasis - 50 million records - Proof that the mainstream in the 90s
> blew.
>
> 20. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - 50 million records  - Proof that the

> mainstream in the 90s blew Part Deux
>
> 21. The Police - 50 million records - I have heard every Police album
> at least twice. And they are ALL disappointing. The best is the last
> and 50% of it is JUNK.
>
> 22. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - 50 million records - Generic and
> overrated. How many Tom Petty songs do you know?

Grand Funk Railroad

Foghat

Humble Pie

Peter Frampton

Yes

Superdave

Jan 18, 2010, 10:18:07 PM1/18/10

Ough oh. that was a short forever. too hot in hell for you or what ?

The Nice Mean Man

Jan 20, 2010, 5:09:53 AM1/20/10
On Jan 18, 10:18 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ough oh. that was a short forever. too hot in hell for you or what ?

Or what WHAT.....??

TNMM

Doyle Wilburn

Jan 21, 2010, 1:14:07 AM1/21/10
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:35:02 -0800 (PST), Alkamista
<alka...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Please keep your incessant spam out of RSS.

What is RSS? Is that a news feed or something like that?

Superdave

Jan 21, 2010, 1:18:52 AM1/21/10
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:14:07 -0600, Doyle Wilburn <do...@wilbros.net>
wrote:

are you too lazy to google rss and see what you get ? geez.

Doyle Wilburn

Jan 21, 2010, 9:53:16 AM1/21/10

Look, you dickhead, I was just asking a simple question. If you didn't
feel like answering it you could have just kept your cock socket shut.

Insane Ranter

Jan 21, 2010, 12:46:31 PM1/21/10
On Jan 21, 9:53 am, Doyle Wilburn <do...@wilbros.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:18:52 +0800, Superdave

Ooo baby talk dirty some more

Alkamista

Jan 21, 2010, 4:42:28 PM1/21/10
On Jan 21, 12:14 am, Doyle Wilburn <do...@wilbros.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:35:02 -0800 (PST), Alkamista
>
> <alkami...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Please keep your incessant spam out of RSS.
>
> What is RSS? Is that a news feed or something like that?

rec.sport.soccer

Doyle Wilburn

Jan 21, 2010, 6:15:35 PM1/21/10

Get your own jollies, pedo.

arahim

Jan 21, 2010, 6:57:00 PM1/21/10
On Jan 14, 7:50 pm, Joe Ramirez <josephmrami...@netzero.com> wrote:
> I am not talking French or Thai or Chinese (major noodles there). Just
> fast food brands which were never that good but sold a hell lot over
> the world courtesy some fatty dishes, jingles and TV support.
>
> 1. McDonald's - billions and billions served - For a brand which made
> two decent sandwiches (Big Mac and Quarter Pounder), these guys sold a
> hell lot. Most of the sales came in the 80s courtesy smart video
> commercials. These guys were pretty good in the early 70s but have
> majorly sucked ever since.
>

> 2. Burger King - 150 million Whoppers - Most of the sales came from
> the crap 80s period.
>
> 3. Wendy's -  I know a lot of chicks are into this. Is this even
> food?
>
> 4. Pizza Hut -  Pizza at its most generic. everything tastes the same!
> Tongue numbing and a total waste of time!
>
> 5. KFC - Seriously, KFC sold this much? Must be the wings! The
> original recipe wasn't bad.
>
> 6. Taco Bell - I have never liked them. Cheesy and boring at the same
> time.
>
> 7. Chuck E. Cheese - I use to like this brand back when I was a kid.

> But now I realize they suck for the most part. They are still probably
> the best hair in food brand though. Hair in food is the worst fast

That's also the worst cricket umpire ever.