English Premier LEague Round 23 predictions 2021/2022 [r]

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2022, 7:51:43 PM1/17/22

Jan 18, 2022, 6:19:31 PM1/18/22

Jan 19, 2022, 7:32:40 PM1/19/22

Jan 21, 2022, 6:16:02 PM1/21/22

The Doctor

Jan 22, 2022, 10:38:10 AM1/22/22
In article <ssferg$1699$5...@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
0 -1

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 10:45:07 AM1/22/22
Drones 1 - 0 WWEpl 35min
all sorts of cards and stuff flying

I am surprised that there is not more of this happening, between a population that is drunk all the time, the ease and inexpensiveness of drones and the DumDum fans, you would expect it all the time

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 10:49:07 AM1/22/22
On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 6:16:02 p.m. UTC-5, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ssaaj6$2bsb$5...@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
> The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> >In article <ss7hu1$gfi$3...@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
> >The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

> >>COVID

> >>1 - 1 FT MH is ocorect.

> >2 -3

> >1 - 3

> 0 -3

It is hard to take any league seriously where Josh Sargent not only scores one goal, but two goals in a game!

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 11:09:20 AM1/22/22
All games 0-0. I have seen AFCON games with more goals that that!

Blueshirt

Jan 22, 2022, 11:28:14 AM1/22/22
Binder Dundat wrote:

> All games 0-0. I have seen AFCON games with more goals that that!

AFCON has worse referees though!

Not that I ever believed that possible, but there you go.

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 11:38:16 AM1/22/22
I am watching #FuMunWhu, still 0-0. I get the feeling the Nerd coach of MUN does not know which players to pick for his starting XI. I sort of get it, they have a deep squad, but it looks a bit of a broken team and not even a Pogba to blame.

All games still 0-0, but they fought off the drone attacks.

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 12:00:54 PM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 11:38:16 a.m. UTC-5, Binder Dundat wrote:
> On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 11:28:14 a.m. UTC-5, Blueshirt wrote:
> > Binder Dundat wrote:
> >
> > > All games 0-0. I have seen AFCON games with more goals that that!
> > AFCON has worse referees though!
> >
> > Not that I ever believed that possible, but there you go.
> I am watching #FuMunWhu, still 0-0. I get the feeling the Nerd coach of MUN does not know which players to pick for his starting XI. I sort of get it, they have a deep squad, but it looks a bit of a broken team and not even a Pogba to blame.

Cue the english footballing press, nerd is a tactical genius and a tactical masterclass articles coming up in 10...9...8...

> All games still 0-0, but they fought off the drone attacks.

all games 1-0 and cue the drone attacks

Blueshirt

Jan 22, 2022, 12:07:48 PM1/22/22
Binder Dundat wrote:
> On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 11:38:16 a.m. UTC-5, Binder Dundat
> wrote:
> > I am watching #FuMunWhu, still 0-0. I get the feeling the Nerd
> > coach of MUN does not know which players to pick for his starting
> > XI. I sort of get it, they have a deep squad, but it looks a bit
> > of a broken team and not even a Pogba to blame.
> >

> Cue the english footballing press, nerd is a tactical genius and a
> tactical masterclass articles coming up in 10...9...8...

He got lucky... that 'onside' call looked very close!

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 12:10:21 PM1/22/22
But wait, with VARobots, all calls are now 100% correct.

Blueshirt

Jan 22, 2022, 12:17:03 PM1/22/22
That's what they say. ;-)

But yeah, it might have been the correct call, my coverage just didn't
show the lines with the decision... they just said 'Goal'.

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 12:29:57 PM1/22/22
Some WWE at the end of BREWOL, not sure what the coach said to get a red card.
Traore is a force of nature.

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 12:40:37 PM1/22/22
My MancityWolves keeperdefender tactics will not be working this week in the WWEPLFL

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 12:54:59 PM1/22/22
So since AFCON started, Bielefeld is now the best team in Germany and Saints in England

Binder Dundat

Jan 22, 2022, 1:34:04 PM1/22/22
lol, Kim Karney is the female Lily White, didnt understand here ht analysis, so I will give you mine:

City will score two or more gaols in the 2nd half

The Doctor

Jan 22, 2022, 6:21:40 PM1/22/22
In article <451fa818-9690-4085...@googlegroups.com>,
Binder Dundat <dun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>All games 0-0. I have seen AFCON games with more goals that that!

eS TU CERTAIN?
0 -1 and fans get violent

1 - 2

0 - 1

1- 0

1 - 1 ManC leaves it to the last minute!