FA CUp 2022 [r]

The Doctor

May 14, 2022, 10:17:54 AM5/14/22
Chelsea vs Liverpool!

Come on you Blues! Beat the overrated LOSERpool!!
Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

Lily White

May 14, 2022, 11:56:37 AM5/14/22
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 10:17:54 AM UTC-4, The Doctor wrote:
> Chelsea vs Liverpool!
Yeah, bludd ell i' is no' a proper fa cup wi'hou' us in i'. wees is by far 'he bes' 'eam on paper, is a nursrey scoo kick a bout this un init.

> Come on you Blues! Beat the overrated LOSERpool!!
youse nos ous overrated, the bluddy cabbie Moe Salad. cudnt polish Greavsies boots.

Lily White

May 14, 2022, 12:25:49 PM5/14/22
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:56:37 AM UTC-4, Lily White wrote:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 10:17:54 AM UTC-4, The Doctor wrote:
> > Chelsea vs Liverpool!
> Yeah, bludd ell i' is no' a proper fa cup wi'hou' us in i'. wees is by far 'he bes' 'eam on paper, is a nursrey scoo kick a bout this un init.
> >

> > Come on you Blues! Beat the overrated LOSERpool!!
> youse nos ous overrated, the bluddy cabbie Moe Salad. cudnt polish Greavsies boots.

de gaffer nows it too, puuls off Mose Salads fer not scorin fer 30 minutes. is proper gafferin innit.

Lily White

May 14, 2022, 12:42:58 PM5/14/22
I'll pu' 'he malarkey in your snou', bu' 'his ma'ch is missin 'arry kane.

be faahr goals faw 'arry by nah.

Lily White

May 14, 2022, 2:21:32 PM5/14/22

A ALAN LADD day in THE SMOKE is still better than a SHEPHERD'S PLAID day anywhere else. aye arry Kane would ave won dis match fer both teams, nary a goal scored in two days of football, maybe dey can sort penaties, but mees not sure dey can kick a ball innit
Whoose do you like fer de Eurovision? Giv de Wolf a banana or Stefania.

Lily White

May 14, 2022, 2:52:28 PM5/14/22
Is a gaffer blunder innnit, he kepa on Mendy fer de panlties innit, not a tactical gaffer innit, bluddy ruskies innit

The Doctor

May 14, 2022, 5:40:31 PM5/14/22
In article <0ad91fab-3018-4d4e...@googlegroups.com>,
Lily White <mr.lil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 10:17:54 AM UTC-4, The Doctor wrote:
>> Chelsea vs Liverpool!
>Yeah, bludd ell i' is no' a proper fa cup wi'hou' us in i'. wees is by
>far 'he bes' 'eam on paper, is a nursrey scoo kick a bout this un init.
>

>> Come on you Blues! Beat the overrated LOSERpool!!
>youse nos ous overrated, the bluddy cabbie Moe Salad. cudnt polish
>Greavsies boots.

Burnley to beat spoofs tommorow!