It's almost too bad it didn't happen a month earlier...

Michael Falkner

Apr 19, 2023, 1:38:14 AM4/19/23
We might actually see the EPL world end by Chelsea getting relegated.

Mike

The Doctor

Apr 19, 2023, 9:12:37 AM4/19/23
In article <a5bc4592-880e-4f40...@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>We might actually see the EPL world end by Chelsea getting relegated.
>
>Mike

I doubt it! Everton and Liverpool are moreso candidates for going down!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
A fool misinterprets every piece of wisdom. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Michael Falkner

Apr 19, 2023, 1:48:37 PM4/19/23
On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 6:12:37 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <a5bc4592-880e-4f40...@googlegroups.com>,
> Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >We might actually see the EPL world end by Chelsea getting relegated.
> >
> >Mike
> I doubt it! Everton and Liverpool are moreso candidates for going down!

Liverpool -- not quite.

Everton, on the other hand, is right on the number.

And seven years after winning the EPL, Leicester City is about to go down.

Mike

Blueshirt

Apr 19, 2023, 3:35:57 PM4/19/23
Michael Falkner wrote:

> We might actually see the EPL world end by Chelsea getting relegated.

Nah, it's not going to happen... although with those Yanks (aka Clowns)
in charge, it could be a close run thing.

Rumour has it that Boehly (aka co-clown of CFC) has predicted Chelsea
FC will win the Premier Soccer League next year by 50 points... he's
also predicted Chelsea FC will win the FIFA World Series in North
America in 2026 too. So stop the mocking, Chelsea will be back.

In Todd We Trust!

Blueshirt

Apr 19, 2023, 3:37:10 PM4/19/23
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <a5bc4592-880e-4f40...@googlegroups.com>,
> Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > We might actually see the EPL world end by Chelsea getting
> > relegated.
>
> I doubt it! Everton and Liverpool are moreso candidates for going
> down!

Everton, possibly. Liverpool, nope.