The World Cup 2022 Brackets

Ion Saliu

Nov 21, 2022, 8:34:26 AM11/21/22

https://saliu.com/images/Qatar2022Brackets.jpg
• Parpaluck’s Choices, the Qatar 2022 Brackets

Show your flair here!

Ion Saliu

Nov 30, 2022, 8:21:24 AM11/30/22
Correctomundo! It's Australia instead of Peru in group D. I followed Draft Kings, which is legalized in the USA. I knew they had caused a scandal with predictions a few years back, in American football, NFL.

I can still correctly predict group D (1 France, 2 Denmark). But I got the brackets completely wrong starting with the semifinals. The final cannot be Holland - Germany (as in 1974).

On the other hand, I got it right with my betting system (‘bet on the UNDERDOG exclusively’) –

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/f2B8MDSqA00/m/IxjLVfNMAQAJ
• The 2022 World Cup Best Team-Odds

Ion Saliu

Nov 30, 2022, 9:02:57 AM11/30/22
Still, even the semifinals can be correct in the Draft Kings graphic. The first semifinal is from groups A, B, C, D; the second semifinal, from groups E, F, G, H.

However, the graphic representation is less common: horizontally. It is normally done vertically, being more intuitive. On the left, from A to D; on the right, from E to H.

A new Holland-Germany final is possible, after all! The problem is, I predicted Germany to win Group E, not Spain! I thought Germany had renamed a country: Bratzilia in 2014. Another German “cannon”, Bayern, had renamed a Spanish city to Bartzelona! BBRRRRRRRRHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ion Saliu

Dec 2, 2022, 6:08:07 AM12/2/22
The brackets were badly BUSTED the day before this Blessed Friday. Even worse than March Madness, the American College basketball super-playoffs! That’s what happens if you are an infidel (which is worse than being a pagan)!

Not to mention that I don’t follow what I get in my Facebook Feed during this Qatar 2022 World Cup –

"Do not bear the burden of the world, for it belongs to Allah, and do not bear the burden on livelihood, for it is from Allah, and do not bear the burden of future, for it is in Allah's hand, only bear one concern, how do you please Allah? Because if you please Allah, He will be pleased with you, your satisfaction, your wealth, and enough for you»

“O Allah, blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon Him. Have a blessed Friday!”

“Yes, Allah is the owner of the kings and the kingdom, and a billion prayers and peace be upon you, our master, the Prophet holds the final conclusion.”

“And yes, Allah is the Most High and the Most Great. Prayers and peace be upon our Holy Prophet, the best prayers and peace be upon Him.”

Amen to all that! Today, this blessed Friday, I’ll toast a grail of Lord’s Blood, red wine… while watching the peaceful football matches. And I always chant this period of time: “Salah! Allah!”

Regardless, my betting system is WINNING at incredible heights!

Ion Saliu Axiomaticus (royalty-name Parpaluck)
Founding Father of Mathematical Atheism, Mathematical Axiomaticism

https://saliu.com/Pope-islam-christianity-reason-violence.html
• Pope Benedict on Christianity, Islam, Reason versus Faith, Bible, Koran

Ion Saliu

Dec 2, 2022, 12:42:47 PM12/2/22
Another bracket buster today: South Korea!!!

Yet, my world-cup betting system soars even higher:

South Korea – Portugal +450

At one point yesterday, before this Blessed Friday, Costa Rica was ahead of Germany 2 – 1. That would have added 2200 to the net winnings of this system!

By the way –
I had a codename for the system I conceived during the 2018 Russia World Cup. Just the two losses of Germany in the group stage provided for a profit… just two games (HUGE UPSETS). The highest upset came from… South Korea! They beat (West) Germany by some 2 – 0. So, I “baptized” the betting system as:

‘Yeu Yon-Yayio’

Trust it, axiomatix!

There are two more games for this super-duper betting system:

Cameroon – Brazil +1000
Switzerland – Serbia +180

Ion Saliu

Dec 2, 2022, 4:30:33 PM12/2/22
The 3rd round
-------------------

Betting on the UNDERDOG
----------------------------------
Senegal – Ecuador +250
Australia – Denmark +600
Tunisia – France +600
Japan – Spain +700
South Korea – Portugal +450
Cameroon – Brazil +1000
Switzerland – Serbia +180

• Combined payout: +3780.
• In total: 16 matches. Bet 100 in each match. Total cost: 1600.
• Result: 4300 – 1600 = +2180

Betting on the FAVORITE
----------------------------------
• 8 wins
• 7 losses
• Result: ~1600 – 1600 = 0 ~ average… AT BEST, actually…

WOW! How GREAT can this system be??? The roundup tomorrow… I’m too excited now… they will fight this system badly next time… in 2026…

TOTAL PAYOUT: +1550 + 420 + 2180 = 4150 ~ at least

Over 85% ROI (Return On Investment)! Unheard of!

Ion Saliu

Dec 6, 2022, 9:25:05 AM12/6/22
This is the corrected World Cup 2022 bracket. Updated before the last two games in the round of 16.

https://saliu.com/images/Qatar2022Brackets.jpg

Ion Saliu

Mar 25, 2023, 12:18:29 PM3/25/23
Artificial Intelligence (AI) cannot beat this betting system tailored for the football World Cup:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/k_WBfW-dX1E
• Artificial Intelligence, Sports Betting Prediction: Chatbots, Ion Saliu.

Ion Saliu

Aug 8, 2023, 7:57:57 AM8/8/23

Mea culpa! I fell into the sin of sexism. I wrote in 2022 about the “world cup 2022” as if it were… coed! I meant “FIFA Men’s World Cup 2022”. Please consider the correction as very important.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/ryCDWmSV6wM
• FIFA Women's World Cup 2023