Bundesliga 23/24 wk 21

Jesper Lauridsen

Feb 8, 2024, 6:11:09 PMFeb 8
Fri
Dortmund - Freiburg
Friday night against the farm team. 2-1

Sat
Union - Wolfsburg
TV game here, for some bizarre reason. 1-1

Frankfurt - Bochum
How can you lose to Köln? 2-1

Gladbach - Darmstadt
A dreary selection of games this Saturday. 2-0

Werder - Heidenheim
Werder is the mix for European places. 2-1

Augsburg - Leipzig
I don't know what to make of Leipzig. 3-2

Leverkusen - Bayern
The end of Vizekusen? 2-2

Sun
Stuttgart - Mainz
The end of Mainz? 3-0

Hoffenheim - Köln
How is Hoff still in the top half? 1-1

The Doctor

Feb 8, 2024, 6:15:12 PMFeb 8
In article <uq3n2a$26lqn$2...@dont-email.me>,
All games 2 - 2 and 50 red cards fly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Binder Dundat

Feb 8, 2024, 8:47:40 PMFeb 8
On 2024-02-08 6:11 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

This is the biggest weekend in the history of football!

Cote D Ivoire v Nigeria
Jordania vs Qatar
Bayer v Bayern
and
Real v Girona

all on the same weekend!!!!! WATTBA!

> Fri
> Dortmund - Freiburg
> Friday night against the farm team. 2-1
The Pretenders could not even score last weekend vs Heidi
0-1

> Sat
> Union - Wolfsburg
> TV game here, for some bizarre reason. 1-1
Both teams actually beneath Werder in the table, it is almost like a
relegation 6 pointer,,
Ever since the Union ditched mid week euro football, they been pretty good.
2-1

> Frankfurt - Bochum
> How can you lose to Köln? 2-1
Eintracht trying to keep in the Euro Conference liga spot, they want to
win that trophy next.
3-2

> Gladbach - Darmstadt
> A dreary selection of games this Saturday. 2-0
It is official, Darmstadt are the worst team in the liga.
3-1

> Werder - Heidenheim
> Werder is the mix for European places. 2-1
Yeah this is a 6 pointer, for mid table.
2-1

> Augsburg - Leipzig
> I don't know what to make of Leipzig. 3-2
Leipzig should be in the UCL battle, but this should get them closer.
1-2

> Leverkusen - Bayern
> The end of Vizekusen? 2-2

This is the neu klassiker. Bayer are so much better than Bayern. The
Nerd does not know the old rule of German football "You will never win
a game with Leroy Sane on the pitch". Not to mention it seems bayern is
kinda Spursy now. Simple match for Bayer
4-1

> Sun
> Stuttgart - Mainz
> The end of Mainz? 3-0

VfB in the UCl, it s been awhile
3-1

> Hoffenheim - Köln
> How is Hoff still in the top half? 1-1

Can Koln save themselves from relegation?
1-1

MH

Feb 9, 2024, 12:47:13 AMFeb 9
On 2024-02-08 16:11, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Dortmund - Freiburg
> Friday night against the farm team. 2-1

3-1

> Sat
> Union - Wolfsburg
> TV game here, for some bizarre reason. 1-1

1-2

> Frankfurt - Bochum
> How can you lose to Köln? 2-1

2-0

> Gladbach - Darmstadt
> A dreary selection of games this Saturday. 2-0

3-1

> Werder - Heidenheim
> Werder is the mix for European places. 2-1

2-0

> Augsburg - Leipzig
> I don't know what to make of Leipzig. 3-2

1-3

> Leverkusen - Bayern
> The end of Vizekusen? 2-2

2-1

> Sun
> Stuttgart - Mainz
> The end of Mainz? 3-0

2-0

> Hoffenheim - Köln
> How is Hoff still in the top half? 1-1

2-1

Werner Pichler

Feb 9, 2024, 9:54:17 AMFeb 9
Jesper Lauridsen <rors...@sorrystofanet.dk> wrote:
> Fri
> Dortmund - Freiburg
> Friday night against the farm team. 2-1

1-1

> Sat
> Union - Wolfsburg
> TV game here, for some bizarre reason. 1-1

Kovač farewell game?
2-1

> Frankfurt - Bochum
> How can you lose to Köln? 2-1

3-1

> Gladbach - Darmstadt
> A dreary selection of games this Saturday. 2-0

4-2

> Werder - Heidenheim
> Werder is the mix for European places. 2-1

Hands off Sturm’s sporting director.
3-1

> Augsburg - Leipzig
> I don't know what to make of Leipzig. 3-2

0-2

> Leverkusen - Bayern
> The end of Vizekusen? 2-2

1-1

> Sun
> Stuttgart - Mainz
> The end of Mainz? 3-0

4-1

> Hoffenheim - Köln
> How is Hoff still in the top half? 1-1

2-1

Ciao,
Werner

Futbolmetrix

Feb 9, 2024, 12:17:01 PMFeb 9
Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

> Fri
> Dortmund - Freiburg

Algorithm 2.0 not doing that well. Maybe I should revert to the version 1.0?
Let's give it another week:

3-1

> Sat
> Union - Wolfsburg
A close one. 2-1

> Frankfurt - Bochum
2-1

> Gladbach - Darmstadt
> A dreary selection of games this Saturday. 2-0

Another close one. 2-1

> Werder - Heidenheim
> Werder is the mix for European places. 2-1

2-1

> Augsburg - Leipzig

1-2

> Leverkusen - Bayern
Championship six-pointer? You know how these things go. Leverkusen to dominate and lead up to the 85th minute, then a square pass (of course!) gets intercepted leading to the Bayern equalizer, and finally Thoma Mueller scrambles in the winner with a mishit shot.

1-2

> Sun
> Stuttgart - Mainz

3-1

> Hoffenheim - Köln
2-1

Jesper Lauridsen

Feb 10, 2024, 12:21:13 PMFeb 10
On 2024-02-09, MH <MHno...@ucalgary.ca> wrote:
> On 2024-02-08 16:11, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>>
>> Leverkusen - Bayern
>> The end of Vizekusen? 2-2
>>

> 2-1

Picking Bayern to lose? That's a rare event. And a sign of how things
are going.

FT
Dortmund - Freiburg 3-0
Union - Wolfsburg 1-0
Frankfurt - Bochum 1-1
Gladbach - Darmstadt 0-0
Werder - Heidenheim 1-2
Augsburg - Leipzig 2-2

Doc 15
FM 10
Jesper 7
Werner 6
Binder 5
MH 5

Many draws.

MH

Feb 10, 2024, 5:25:01 PMFeb 10
On 2024-02-10 10:21, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> On 2024-02-09, MH <MHno...@ucalgary.ca> wrote:
>> On 2024-02-08 16:11, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>>>
>>> Leverkusen - Bayern
>>> The end of Vizekusen? 2-2
>>>

>> 2-1
>
> Picking Bayern to lose? That's a rare event. And a sign of how things
> are going.

well I am glad I got some points on this one, but I clearly
overestimated Bayern. They were not good at all today. Must be because
Alphonso was missing.

Futbolmetrix

Feb 11, 2024, 7:36:03 AMFeb 11
Futbolmetrix wrote:

>> Leverkusen - Bayern

So, Leverkusen are for real? Not just square-passing merchants?

Futbolmetrix

Feb 11, 2024, 10:47:23 AMFeb 11
Binder Dundat wrote:

> Real v Girona

This one was a dud, with Real coming away with a comfortable 4-0 win :-/

Jesper Lauridsen

Feb 11, 2024, 4:46:46 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-10, MH <MHno...@ucalgary.ca> wrote:

> well I am glad I got some points on this one

Dortmund - Freiburg 3-0 (11)
Union - Wolfsburg 1-0 (14)
Frankfurt - Bochum 1-1 (7)
Gladbach - Darmstadt 0-0 (5)
Werder - Heidenheim 1-2 (1)
Augsburg - Leipzig 2-2 (10)
Leverkusen - Bayern 3-0 (7)
Stuttgart - Mainz 3-1 (24)
Hoffenheim - Köln 1-1 (19)

Lowest scoring round so far.

Binder 21
Doc 19
FM 17
Jesper 17
MH 13
Werner 11

You know the rule; when scores are low, Binder wins. A perfect Sunday
trumps 4 zero-pointers.

Red Jersey
Jesper 510
Werner 459
MH 458
FM 455
Binder 402
Doc 288

Vize-Werner just clings on.

Stage wins
Jesper 8
Werner 5
FM 4
MH 3
Binder 3

Rückrunde
Jesper 97
Werner 83
Binder 75
FM 74
MH 72
Doc 67

Jesper Lauridsen

Feb 11, 2024, 5:01:41 PMFeb 11
Well, Girona's top striker is Artem Dovbyk, who managed 36 games and 3
goals, in 3 seasons in Denmark.