Bundesliga 23/24 wk 18

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 18, 2024, 5:57:37 PMJan 18
Fri
Mainz - Union
Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
has been played.
1-2

Sat
Freiburg - Hoffenheim
Go with slight home advantage? 2-1

Köln - Dortmund
Is Modeste still in Dortmund? 0-2

Bochum - Stuttgart
Last week was just a blip. 1-2

Heidenheim - Wolfsburg
1-1

Darmstadt - Frankfurt
Mainz is artic, but Darmstadt is ok? 0-2

Leipzig - Leverkusen
Pills always beat cans. 2-3

Sun
Bayern - Werder
3-0

Gladbach - Augsburg
2-1

The Doctor

Jan 18, 2024, 7:03:48 PMJan 18
In article <uocacu$2pj6t$1...@dont-email.me>,
All games 2- 2 and 50 red cards fly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Binder Dundat

Jan 18, 2024, 7:41:40 PMJan 18
On 2024-01-18 5:57 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Mainz - Union
> Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
> Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
> has been played.
> 1-2

Interesting that the postponement is due to a storm that happened on
Wednesday. I assume the Mainz stadium does not have heating.

2-2

> Sat
> Freiburg - Hoffenheim
> Go with slight home advantage? 2-1
Freiburg probably have not been out on the bikes for a week or two so
should be well rested.
2-1

> Köln - Dortmund
> Is Modeste still in Dortmund? 0-2

I forgot he was even at BVB. Koln could use him, probably be a good
signing for a WWEpl club.
1-3

> Bochum - Stuttgart
> Last week was just a blip. 1-2
They are missing too many players to the Asia and Africa cups.
1-1

> Heidenheim - Wolfsburg
> 1-1

Is Heidenheim for real?
2-2

> Darmstadt - Frankfurt
> Mainz is artic, but Darmstadt is ok? 0-2

1-3

> Leipzig - Leverkusen
> Pills always beat cans. 2-3

A good top match for the day.
3-3

> Sun
> Bayern - Werder
> 3-0

Werder have to start getting points from games like this or they will be
relegated
2-2

> Gladbach - Augsburg
> 2-1

3-2

Werner Pichler

Jan 19, 2024, 12:18:49 AMJan 19
On Thursday, January 18, 2024 at 11:57:37 PM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Mainz - Union
> Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
> Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
> has been played.
> 1-2

1-1

> Sat
> Freiburg - Hoffenheim
> Go with slight home advantage? 2-1

3-2

> Köln - Dortmund
> Is Modeste still in Dortmund? 0-2

No, he's in Egypt. He got sent off at the Club World Cup.

2-4

> Bochum - Stuttgart
> Last week was just a blip. 1-2

0-2

> Heidenheim - Wolfsburg
> 1-1

2-1

> Darmstadt - Frankfurt
> Mainz is artic, but Darmstadt is ok? 0-2

1-1

> Leipzig - Leverkusen
> Pills always beat cans. 2-3

2-2

> Sun
> Bayern - Werder
> 3-0

4-1

> Gladbach - Augsburg
> 2-1

1-0

Ciao,
Werner

MH

Jan 19, 2024, 12:39:47 AMJan 19
On 2024-01-18 15:57, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Mainz - Union
> Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
> Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
> has been played.
> 1-2

0-1

> Sat
> Freiburg - Hoffenheim
> Go with slight home advantage? 2-1

1-1

> Köln - Dortmund
> Is Modeste still in Dortmund? 0-2

1-4

> Bochum - Stuttgart
> Last week was just a blip. 1-2

0-2

> Heidenheim - Wolfsburg
> 1-1

1-2

> Darmstadt - Frankfurt
> Mainz is artic, but Darmstadt is ok? 0-2

0-3

> Leipzig - Leverkusen
> Pills always beat cans. 2-3

2-2

> Sun
> Bayern - Werder
> 3-0

2-0

Futbolmetrix

Jan 19, 2024, 12:17:23 PMJan 19
Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

> Fri
> Mainz - Union
2-1

> Sat
> Freiburg - Hoffenheim

2-1

> Köln - Dortmund
1-2

> Bochum - Stuttgart
1-2

> Heidenheim - Wolfsburg
New algo disagrees with Old algo and says 1-2!

> Darmstadt - Frankfurt
1-2

> Leipzig - Leverkusen
Here new and old algo agree: 1-2

> Sun
> Bayern - Werder
4-0

> Gladbach - Augsburg
2-1

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 19, 2024, 4:49:37 PMJan 19
On 19/01/2024 01.41, Binder Dundat wrote:
> On 2024-01-18 5:57 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>> Fri
>> Mainz - Union
>> Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
>> Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
>> has been played.
>> 1-2
>
> Interesting that the postponement is due to a storm that happened on
> Wednesday.  I assume the Mainz stadium does not have heating.

As I understand it the stands are covered in ice, which is considered
unsafe.

Binder Dundat

Jan 20, 2024, 12:12:23 PMJan 20
It looked cold at some of the stadiums today, but not Kanada kold.

Saw a bit of BVB match, Sancho must be happy to be back home, though I
noticed he picked up that horrible English diving habit while over there.

Just watching some of the pre match for the RB vs Bayer match, I have to
say Alonso's German is not bad, but I guess he was at bayern for a while
as well, still, you just know Kane or Sancho will never learn German or
another language.

Binder Dundat

Jan 20, 2024, 2:30:34 PMJan 20
This is not your Father's Leverkusen team.

Proper football match, Red bull looked very good, especially int the
first half, but you can not call Bayer the Pretenders anymore. 92 min
winner this time.

Top spiel double header with Schalke v HSV coming up

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 20, 2024, 4:23:20 PMJan 20
On 18/01/2024 23.57, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Mainz - Union
> Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
> Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
> has been played.

Very mixed predictions here, just to keep us in suspense.

Freiburg - Hoffenheim 3-2
Köln - Dortmund 0-4
Bochum - Stuttgart 1-0
Heidenheim - Wolfsburg 1-1
Darmstadt - Frankfurt 2-2
Leipzig - Leverkusen 2-3
The 90+ winner is pretty much mandatory now.

Jesper 24
Werner 17
FM 16
Binder 14
Doc 12
MH 7

Binder Dundat

Jan 21, 2024, 10:33:17 AMJan 21

> Sun
> Bayern - Werder

The VARobots are so obviously Bavarian Robots. You cant call back a
goal for a foul that happened 5 minutes before the goal!

0-0 HT

Mark

Jan 21, 2024, 11:51:08 AMJan 21
Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

> Freiburg - Hoffenheim 3-2
> Köln - Dortmund 0-4
> Bochum - Stuttgart 1-0
> Heidenheim - Wolfsburg 1-1
> Darmstadt - Frankfurt 2-2
> Leipzig - Leverkusen 2-3
> The 90+ winner is pretty much mandatory now.

See? I told you Bayer Leverkusen were hotter than Stuttgart.

Jesper Lauridsen

Jan 23, 2024, 6:19:10 PMJan 23
On 2024-01-20, Jesper Lauridsen <rors...@stofanet.dk> wrote:
> On 18/01/2024 23.57, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>> Fri
>> Mainz - Union
>> Has been postponed due to weather (someone doesn't like Union).
>> Make a prediction anyway, and scores will be updated when the game
>> has been played.
>
> Very mixed predictions here, just to keep us in suspense.

It'll all be settled 7/2.

Freiburg - Hoffenheim 3-2 (19)
Köln - Dortmund 0-4 (23)
Bochum - Stuttgart 1-0 (3)
Heidenheim - Wolfsburg 1-1 (17)
Darmstadt - Frankfurt 2-2 (12)
Leipzig - Leverkusen 2-3 (16)
Bayern - Werder 0-1 (1)
Gladbach - Augsburg 1-2 (4)

Jesper 24
Werner 19
FM 16
Binder 15
Doc 13
MH 8

Werner can still split the round with a 1-1 in Mainz.

Red Jersey
Jesper 434
FM 393
Werner 391
MH 390
Binder 338
Doc 234

Stage wins
Jesper 6
FM 4
Werner 4
MH 3
Binder 2

Jesper Lauridsen

Feb 7, 2024, 3:19:29 PMFeb 7
On 2024-01-23, Jesper Lauridsen <rors...@sorrystofanet.dk> wrote:

> Werner can still split the round with a 1-1 in Mainz.

And so it came to pass.

Freiburg - Hoffenheim 3-2 (19)
Köln - Dortmund 0-4 (23)
Bochum - Stuttgart 1-0 (3)
Heidenheim - Wolfsburg 1-1 (17)
Darmstadt - Frankfurt 2-2 (12)
Leipzig - Leverkusen 2-3 (16)
Bayern - Werder 0-1 (1)
Gladbach - Augsburg 1-2 (4)
Mainz - Union 1-1 (17)

Werner 25
Jesper 25
Binder 19
FM 17
Doc 17
MH 9

Updated scores (after week 20):

Red Jersey
Jesper 493
Werner 448
MH 445
FM 438
Binder 381
Doc 269

Werner into second.

Stage wins
Jesper 8
Werner 5
FM 4
MH 3
Binder 2

Is this a trend?

Rückrunde
Jesper 80
Werner 72
MH 59
FM 57
Binder 54
Doc 48

It's a trend.

Werner Pichler

Feb 8, 2024, 10:44:07 AMFeb 8
Honouring the memory of Vizekusen, now that it
might be superseded.

Ciao,
Werner