EPL: BOU-LIV [R]

anders t

Mar 11, 2023, 9:24:10 AM3/11/23
1-0 FT

Back to normality for Liverpool.

--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08

Al Kamista

Mar 12, 2023, 1:47:03 PM3/12/23
On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:24:10 AM UTC-5, anders t wrote:
> 1-0 FT

Meanwhile, United's title challenge continues full steam forward with a valuable point at home against bottom club Southampton.

Oh, and Casemiro out for 3 games with a straight red. No worries though, Fred and McTom will hold fort.....what could go wrong?

anders t

Mar 12, 2023, 6:48:47 PM3/12/23
Quoting Al Kamista in rec.sport.soccer:
>On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:24:10?AM UTC-5, anders t wrote:
>> 1-0 FT
>
>Meanwhile, United's title challenge continues full steam forward with a valuable point at home against bottom club Southampton.
>
>Oh, and Casemiro out for 3 games with a straight red. No worries though, Fred and McTom will hold fort.....what could go wrong?

I knew my post would hurt!

Al Kamista

Mar 13, 2023, 8:44:27 AM3/13/23
On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 6:48:47 PM UTC-4, anders t wrote:
> Quoting Al Kamista in rec.sport.soccer:
> >On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:24:10?AM UTC-5, anders t wrote:
> >> 1-0 FT
> >
> >Meanwhile, United's title challenge continues full steam forward with a valuable point at home against bottom club Southampton.
> >
> >Oh, and Casemiro out for 3 games with a straight red. No worries though, Fred and McTom will hold fort.....what could go wrong?
> I knew my post would hurt!

Not as much as a 7-0 thrashing. That will hurt for years to come!

anders t

Mar 14, 2023, 2:27:28 AM3/14/23
Quoting Al Kamista in rec.sport.soccer:
No, not me. It was 3 pts gone, and a worsened goal diff.
That's bad. But all.

Al Kamista

Mar 15, 2023, 8:44:15 AM3/15/23
On Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 2:27:28 AM UTC-4, anders t wrote:
> Quoting Al Kamista in rec.sport.soccer:
> >On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 6:48:47?PM UTC-4, anders t wrote:
> >> Quoting Al Kamista in rec.sport.soccer:

> >> I knew my post would hurt!
> >
> >Not as much as a 7-0 thrashing. That will hurt for years to come!
> No, not me. It was 3 pts gone, and a worsened goal diff.
> That's bad. But all.

Not all. Historic humiliation at the hands of your biggest rivals. Ouch. Biggest defeat since 1931. Double ouch.

anders t

Mar 16, 2023, 2:10:47 AM3/16/23
Quoting Al Kamista in rec.sport.soccer:
Haha! Keep [tr|cr]ying!