Mark's pre-season predictions 2022

Mark

Jan 14, 2022, 12:02:18 PM1/14/22
Marks’ pre-season predictions 2022

Domestic League Championships:

Argentina: Velez Sarsfield
Brazil: Palmeiras Promotion: Cruzeiro
Uruguay: Penarol
Paraguay: Cerro Porteno
Chile: Universidad Catolica
Italy: Internazionale
Spain: Real Madrid Spanish Cup: Real Madrid
Germany: Bayern Munchen
Portugal: Porto
Netherlands: Ajax
France: Paris St. Germain French Cup: Paris St. Germain
Scotland: Rangers

International tournaments:

Copa Libertadores: River Plate

African Nations Cup: Senegal
World Cup: Argentina will beat Italy 2-0 in the final

Women’s football:

Domestic League Championships:

France: Lyon French Cup: Lyon
Germany: Bayern Munchen
USA: Portland Thorns

International tournaments:

European Champions League: Lyon

African Women Cup of Nations: Nigeria
Women’s Asian Cup: Australia
OFC Women’s Nations Cup: New Zealand
CONCACAF W Championship: USA
European Championship: Germany
Copa America Femenina: Brazil

And just to let you know, in 2021 I got 14 correct, 6 runners-up, +1 void.
And in 2020, I got 14 correct, 3 runners-up, +9 void because of the Covid 19 pandemic.

Does anybody else make pre-season predictions? I'm the only person that posts mine here. I can't be the only rsser that makes pre-season predictions can I?

Mark

Jan 15, 2022, 1:44:25 PM1/15/22
On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 5:02:18 PM UTC, Mark wrote:
> Marks’ pre-season predictions 2022
>
> Domestic League Championships:

> Brazil: Palmeiras Promotion: Cruzeiro

> Spain: Real Madrid Spanish Cup: Real Madrid

> France: Paris St. Germain French Cup: Paris St. Germain

> Women’s football:
>
> Domestic League Championships:
>
> France: Lyon French Cup: Lyon

Typical google groups! Why can't they leave some space between the League Championship predictions and the promotion/Cup predictions, like I did?