ISO remz size 7 - preferably older models

Christina Verderame

Aug 23, 2020, 6:17:16 PM8/23/20
I'm looking for a pair of Remz in size 7, preferably an older model. But if you have a pair you're looking to get rid of, let me know!

Gary R. Schmidt

Aug 24, 2020, 12:59:05 AM8/24/20
On 24/08/2020 08:17, Christina Verderame wrote:
> I'm looking for a pair of Remz in size 7, preferably an older model. But if you have a pair you're looking to get rid of, let me know!

Location, location, location...

Cheers,
Gary B-)

--
Waiting for a new signature to suggest itself...

Christina Verderame

Aug 24, 2020, 11:13:03 AM8/24/20
haha what do you mean by that?