German Nationals

Tino Eberl

Jan 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/12/97

jse...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (Jon Seydl) wrote:

> Anyone know if last year's silver medalist, Ronny Winkler, has
> retired? Also, is Mirko Eichhorn still skating as an eligible?

Both skaters have retired.

> I had no idea that Goolsbee had recovered from her injury!
> Will Winkler/Lohse get a bye to Europeans?

Jennifer weared a bandages at both hands while skating at German
Nationals. Kati is still recovering from her injury:
Here are the nominations for European Championships:

Jennifer Goolsbee & Samuel Gezolian
Kati Winkler & Rene Lohse
substitute:
Melissa Moehler & Michael Osthoff

Cheers

Tino

* ALL CHANGES AND NEWS CONCERNING THE FIGURE SKATING CORNER WILL *
* BE ANNOUNCED VIA THE NEWSGROUP REC.SPORT.SKATING.ICE.FIGURE !! *
* In case you are the wrong addressee, please send back the *
* e-mail with a little remark. Thank you very much! *
* E-mail: eb...@berlin.snafu.de *
* The Figure Skating Corner *
* Reality is an obstacle to hallucination *
* Make it idiot proof and someone will build a better idiot *