Tuquiri: Union too boring for Australia's most exciting player

Sultan

Apr 28, 2004, 8:05:31 PM4/28/04
Nothing we didn't already know.

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,9419469-23209,00.html

Broncos chief executive Bruno Cullen says Tuqiri has often told his old
Broncos teammates that league is the better game for him.

"Lote can earn a lot more money staying with rugby because we can't pay him
as much under our salary cap," Cullen said.

"But it's common knowledge in Brisbane that he thinks league is a better
game than rugby. He has told his mates there is too much standing around
doing nothing in rugby compared to league. "

Rajiv