What a worthy final!!!

Baroness Edwina Frogbucket

Nov 22, 2003, 8:55:40 AM11/22/03
What a fabulously, hard-fought battle between our two great nations that
was! Not only do I feel proud that England won the Rugby World Cup, but
that they won against such tough opposition from the Aussies. That was a
breath-taking, nerve-shredding and scintillating final. Woohoo!!!

--
Baroness Edwina Frogbucket

Solon

Nov 22, 2003, 10:37:25 AM11/22/03
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:55:40 -0000, "Baroness Edwina Frogbucket"
<edwina.f...@void.com> enlightened the denizens of
uk.politics.misc by writing:

>What a fabulously, hard-fought battle between our two great nations that
>was! Not only do I feel proud that England won the Rugby World Cup, but
>that they won against such tough opposition from the Aussies. That was a
>breath-taking, nerve-shredding and scintillating final. Woohoo!!!

Hear hear.

(I'm currently watching it again on ITV2:-)

--
Solon

Baroness Edwina Frogbucket

Nov 22, 2003, 12:52:55 PM11/22/03

"Solon" <nob...@nowt.com> wrote in message

> Hear hear.
>
> (I'm currently watching it again on ITV2:-)

Me too, though this time I'm enjoying it rather than chewing the cushions
;-)

--
Baroness Ed-Wilkinson Frogbucket

Ian Bailey

Nov 22, 2003, 4:48:11 PM11/22/03
"Baroness Edwina Frogbucket" <edwina.f...@void.com> wrote in message news:<bpo83a$1ofda8$1...@ID-58798.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> "Solon" <nob...@nowt.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Hear hear.
> >
> > (I'm currently watching it again on ITV2:-)
>
> Me too, though this time I'm enjoying it rather than chewing the cushions
> ;-)

Egg throwing. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Ian

Steven X Brown

Nov 22, 2003, 5:13:03 PM11/22/03
Baroness Edwina Frogbucket wrote:

> "Solon" <nob...@nowt.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hear hear.
>>
>>(I'm currently watching it again on ITV2:-)
>

> Me too, though this time I'm enjoying it rather than chewing the cushions

Er... are you being rude again? ;-)

--
Steven X Brown
http://www.vomit.com/foo.html

Solon

Nov 22, 2003, 6:04:55 PM11/22/03
On 22 Nov 2003 13:48:11 -0800, ianb...@orange.net (Ian Bailey)

enlightened the denizens of uk.politics.misc by writing:

>"Baroness Edwina Frogbucket" <edwina.f...@void.com> wrote in message news:<bpo83a$1ofda8$1...@ID-58798.news.uni-berlin.de>...

>> > Hear hear.

Don't let us stop you.

--
Solon

mike1234

Nov 22, 2003, 6:15:39 PM11/22/03
it was absolutely fantasic ...swing low!!! it's great being a pom in new
zealand ;-) 4 years all blacks, 4 years :-).

Hat off to the Aussies and George G awesome stuff.

"Baroness Edwina Frogbucket" <edwina.f...@void.com> wrote in message

Jonathan Bratt

Nov 23, 2003, 10:12:04 AM11/23/03
In message <bpo83a$1ofda8$1...@ID-58798.news.uni-berlin.de>, Baroness
Edwina Frogbucket <edwina.f...@void.com> writes

>"Solon" <nob...@nowt.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hear hear.
>>
>> (I'm currently watching it again on ITV2:-)
>
>Me too, though this time I'm enjoying it rather than chewing the cushions
>;-)

Oi - I have the franchise on that! ;-)
--
Jonathan Bratt

Baroness Edwina Frogbucket

Nov 23, 2003, 7:45:13 PM11/23/03

"Jonathan Bratt" <jonny...@aol.com> wrote in message

> In message <bpo83a$1ofda8$1...@ID-58798.news.uni-berlin.de>, Baroness
> Edwina Frogbucket <edwina.f...@void.com> writes
> >
> >"Solon" <nob...@nowt.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> (I'm currently watching it again on ITV2:-)
> >
> >Me too, though this time I'm enjoying it rather than chewing the cushions
> >;-)
> >
> Oi - I have the franchise on that! ;-)

Tut - that's disgustinating ;-) Btw, can I call you Jonny from now on (when
I've got these feathers out of my teeth)? :-))

--
Baroness Ed-Wilkinson Frogbucket

Jonathan Bratt

Nov 24, 2003, 7:02:14 AM11/24/03
In message <bprki3$1rko57$1...@ID-58798.news.uni-berlin.de>, Baroness
Edwina Frogbucket <edwina.f...@void.com> writes

>"Jonathan Bratt" <jonny...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> In message <bpo83a$1ofda8$1...@ID-58798.news.uni-berlin.de>, Baroness
>> Edwina Frogbucket <edwina.f...@void.com> writes
>> >
>> >"Solon" <nob...@nowt.com> wrote in message

>> >Me too, though this time I'm enjoying it rather than chewing the cushions
>> >;-)
>> >
>> Oi - I have the franchise on that! ;-)
>
>Tut - that's disgustinating ;-) Btw, can I call you Jonny from now on (when
>I've got these feathers out of my teeth)? :-))

But of course!
--
Jonathan Bratt