Petition for Rugby coverage on ESPN

1 view

Dan Santoro

Jan 8, 2004, 7:59:22 AM1/8/04
This was forwarded by Jacob Chancery at Auburn. I thought
everyone may want to see this one.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/espnrugb/

Whether you are a big fan of Rugby or not, whether you live
in the USA or not, whether you even get ESPN or not, let
your voice be heard so that possibly we could get some
coverage here in the US.

Please add a comment if you want but only if it is
constructive please. Insulting the programming people or
other execs there will get us nowhere......don't cut down
other types of programming, because those shows wouldn't be
on if they didn't generate $$$.

thanks!

Dan in FLA