Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ mcevCSTEEq

BrentC

Jan 11, 2004, 4:41:19 PM1/11/04
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:30:54 GMT, Truth_I...@piflok.com.hk wrote:

You are Morrissey - and I claim my $5

**************

BrentC

Phil L

Jan 11, 2004, 5:04:29 PM1/11/04
Truth_I...@piflok.com.hk wrote:

rag off, you fucking prick.

Ali Day

Jan 12, 2004, 3:41:28 AM1/12/04

<Truth_I...@piflok.com.hk> wrote in message
news:5E347FA...@NEWS.SAUERLAND.DE...
> Governor Howard Dean is married to a Jewish woman and their children are
being
> brought up in the Jewish faith. This has little relevancy for domestic
matters, but its
> impact of foreign relations cannot be ignored, especially in an age where
our
> greatest foreign policy challenge is repairing relations with the Muslim
world.
> -
> Just something to think about, as the press has been less than forthcoming
on
> this extremely relevant facet of this candidates profile.
> -
> END

But is he bringing them up to play blind side or open, tight head or loose?

Morrissey Breen

Jan 14, 2004, 8:12:10 AM1/14/04
BrentC <bre...@NSPMgmx.net> wrote in message news:<rmg3009hvdmulch53...@4ax.com>...

> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:30:54 GMT, Truth_I...@piflok.com.hk wrote:
>

> You are Morrissey - and I claim my $5

No, he or she is not moi. And this could cost you a lot more than five dollars.

You can expect a letter from my lawyer, Mr B.G. Williams, in the near future.

didgerman

Jan 14, 2004, 6:22:52 PM1/14/04

"Morrissey Breen" <morriss...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I thought it was M. A. Tua esq.? Notary and 'reclamation.....

fpd

Feb 21, 2004, 2:04:39 AM2/21/04
Hooker... YEAHRGH!

"Ali Day" <Alasda...@NOSPAMcern.ch> wrote in message