Don't open the preceeding message

Cedric

Sep 23, 2003, 2:04:27 PM9/23/03
For those who wouldn't know, it obviously is a virus

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.s...@mm.html

"The worm may use an incorrect MIME Header exploit, mentioned in Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS01-020, to ensure that it is automatically executed when
the mail is viewed.". Don't know at all if this works with a newsgroup
message, but why take the chance (I don't care, I have all the security
packs installed...)

Sorry for the crosspost, but I think it's better to have a single unwanted
message than spreading a virus, even if it seems that nobody wil be fooled
by that one.