Brumbies v Blues Super 12 Match - anyone got a tape or DVD?

thedirtyrugger

Mar 7, 2004, 11:32:53 PM3/7/04
I watched the match, but failed to tape it, needless to say it was
spectacular. I would like to get a tape to spread around the team here.
If anyone has a copy I am willing to pay. Please contact me at
olddirt...@cctac.org. Thanks.

--
-----
The Dirty Rugger

Erasmus Dim Quebec

Mar 8, 2004, 3:08:15 AM3/8/04

"thedirtyrugger" <olddirt...@cctac.org> wrote in message

> I watched the match, but failed to tape it, needless to say it was
> spectacular. I would like to get a tape to spread around the team here.
> If anyone has a copy I am willing to pay. Please contact me at
> olddirt...@cctac.org. Thanks.

Wrong code bud who are the Brumbies ,is it a BBC childrens programme.

thedirtyrugger

Mar 10, 2004, 8:26:14 PM3/10/04
ACT (Australian Capital Territories) Brumbies - Super 12 team containing
a pile of World Cup players - great action, but yes wrong code.

In article <c2h9m0$uop$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, erasmus@odeauk. says...