in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

Mustafa Abduljalil bin Gulari

Oct 20, 2003, 8:52:09 PM10/20/03
I am frantically pretty, so I solve you.

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

Mustafa Abduljalil bin Gulari

--
again, I had very high fever.

I guess it did not really matter for him, weather i had feelings are
not, weather unbaised justice was my right too or not. He just wanted to
say the words he wanted me to day and then sign that form, he tried many
times that night to make me speak exactly the way he wanted me to speak,
sometimes upon forgetting a word or two (because of those injections to
erase my memory) he would either hit me on the fratured bones with that
metallic device. he wanted me to say "I Mohsin worked for FBI and I was
spying on Mahmud Kurchu". Eventually I signed that form, he told me now
he will kill me because he wants to cover all this up.

May God end the slavery of humanity and end the days of those who attack
people from the back but then lie about it. May God end the days of
those who are unjust, unfair, racist and wicked people. Oh God please
show this world that truth and justice really matters. wa'Salam Mohsin

Real conspiracy theory's script: calling in a snake

Assalam u'Alekum,

Apparenlty second or third night when I was in that Jewish torture cell,
Mahmud Kruchu called in a snake a big black snake to scare me to confess
things I did not do. I think this was done immediately after I told the
jewish girl he brough in "No". He also ordered his students to stay in
the room, while I the snake was in there, actually I grabbed the snake
and to stop it from bitting me, I started hitting these other guys who
were in room with me.

These people apparently don't accept this happened but it actually did,
they also do not accept pissing in the water but I do remember Mahmud
Kurchu bringing in some chemical and adding it in water to say there you
this will cancel the affect of pissing in water.

They also tried to make me confess individually, they used two differen