Thanks for the Easter eggs Australia.

Mr Scebe

Mar 31, 2002, 12:01:55 AM3/31/02
What a weekend. Without a doubt, the Crusaders against the Nags had "test
match" written all over it.

What i did find fascinating, was that every time the blowtorch was applied
to the Aussie forwards undies, they faltered. The Brumbies had no answer to
the CC forward surges, the Waratahs shied away when the big hits went in,
and the Reds just had no answers. This does not bode well, as Mitchell is
noted for rarking up the forward intensity.

Once again, thanks for visiting our fair land, and leaving all those nice
easter eggs for us to enjoy :)

--
Mr Scebe

"I'm not slagging Bob off. He's a good bloke.
But if they think they can field a fourth team
what's stopping them playing four teams in
their state championship?" ~Andrew Merhtens