Google Grupper understøtter ikke længere nye Usenet-opslag eller -abonnementer. Tidligere indhold er fortsat synligt.

Sonny Nickle is innocent

5 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Ian Millward

ulæst,
8. sep. 2001, 17.24.3808.09.2001
til

!!!!!!!!!!
| o o |
\ /..\ /
\ () /
\__/

What has Sonny Nickle supposed to have done?

I can't believe all the fuss that is being made about Sonny Nickle's legal
hit on Robbie Mears. It's not as if there was any malice or intent in the
tackle at all. Sonny was was just trying to stop Mears.

If Sonny is called before the RL Disciplinary Committee on Tuesday and
receives what will be an unjustified ban, then I can assure everyone that
the St Helens club will submit an appeal on his behalf.

--
Ian Millward.

Paul Touhey

ulæst,
8. sep. 2001, 18.08.3308.09.2001
til
LOL!!..
"Ian Millward" <incre...@gob.wide.open> wrote in message

Paul Thexton

ulæst,
8. sep. 2001, 18.22.1208.09.2001
til
Ian Millward <incre...@gob.wide.open> wrote:

> !!!!!!!!!!
> | o o |
> \ /..\ /
> \ () /
> \__/

LOL !

Erasmus

ulæst,
9. sep. 2001, 14.21.2709.09.2001
til

"Paul Touhey" <p2e.freesp...@virgin.net> wrote in message

> >I believe Peter Sutcliffe has been in touch with Millward to see if he
can get the Police to look at his case again.Myra has left her number.

--
Peter O'Dea
pe...@NOSPAModeauk.fsnet .co.uk

The fact that aliens fail to contact us
surely proves their higher intelligence
"J"

Ian Millward

ulæst,
9. sep. 2001, 15.22.5409.09.2001
til

"Erasmus" <pe...@odeauk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Paul Touhey" <p2e.freesp...@virgin.net> wrote in message
> > LOL!!..
> > "Ian Millward" <incre...@gob.wide.open> wrote in message
> > >
> > > !!!!!!!!!!
> > > | o o |
> > > \ /..\ /
> > > \ () /
> > > \__/
> > >
> > > What has Sonny Nickle supposed to have done?
> > >
> > > I can't believe all the fuss that is being made about Sonny Nickle's
> legal
> > > hit on Robbie Mears. It's not as if there was any malice or intent in
> the
> > > tackle at all. Sonny was was just trying to stop Mears.
> > >
> > > If Sonny is called before the RL Disciplinary Committee on Tuesday and
> > > receives what will be an unjustified ban, then I can assure everyone
> that
> > > the St Helens club will submit an appeal on his behalf.
>

> I believe Peter Sutcliffe has been in touch with Millward to
> see if he can get the Police to look at his case again.

PETER
SUTCLIFFE
|||| o o ||||
\ /..\ /
\ ||"""|| / --------> Her name was Vera Millward.
\||||||||||/ Any relation to you Ian?

IAN
MILLWARD

!!!!!!!!!!
| o o |
\ /..\ /

\ () / ----------> No she wasn't Saint Peter, but I'm sure there
\__/ was no malice or intent in your actions!

Erasmus

ulæst,
15. sep. 2001, 07.36.2115.09.2001
til
John Burton took exception to my Son of Sonny cartoon
he asks" Do we need people as sick as you"
I was unaware my doctor is now discussing my health with the humourless of
this world,get a life John loosen up,why the secret E mail ?to date 2 found
it amusing you didn't So!.

Lloyd Barkham

ulæst,
17. sep. 2001, 20.01.2917.09.2001

> John Burton took exception to my Son of Sonny cartoon
> he asks" Do we need people as sick as you"
> I was unaware my doctor is now discussing my health with the
humourless of
> this world,get a life John loosen up,why the secret E mail ?to
date 2 found
> it amusing you didn't So!.

Hits too close to home, John!! Let's hope the disciplinary
increase his ban on appeal. That'd serve him right.

Lloyd

John Burton

ulæst,
21. sep. 2001, 16.11.1921.09.2001
til
We now appear to have 2 JB's!

Is impersonation really such sincere flattery?

I don't usually send "secret emails"!

For future reference, be assured I don't normally waste my time on replying
to your postings either! As for the rest of your email........zzzzzzzzzz

JB

Erasmus <pe...@odeauk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

0 nye opslag