Olympic Rowing Bloggers

boatie

Aug 7, 2008, 1:43:53 PM8/7/08
We are trying to list out all the athletes at the Olympic Regatta who
are blogging aggregated onto one place
http://www.rowperfect.co.uk/news/2008/08/07/rowperfect-brings-you-olympic-blogging-summary/

Plus we'll live blog onto http://www.rowperfect.co.uk/news and the
Rowperfect Twitter feed http://www.twitter.com/rowperfect for micro-
blog entries if you want to follow / join in while you watch racing
live.

Do any of you know any more I can add in?

Blogger Athletes from Beijing we know about are:-

Frances Houghton GB W4x on the BBC

Tom James GB M4- on his own site

Drew Ginn Australia M2- on his own site

Jochen Kuehner Germany LM4- on Rowperfect

Richard Chambers GB LM4- on the Guardian

Ted van de Weteringe

Aug 7, 2008, 1:51:57 PM8/7/08
boatie schreef:

> Do any of you know any more I can add in?

http://holland4inbeijing.nl/

nickystaite

Aug 7, 2008, 7:44:43 PM8/7/08
NZOC (New Zealand Olympic Comittee) page has blogs from all different
sports including rowing...
Including Mahe Drysdale (M1x), Rob Waddell (M2x), Nathan Twaddle (M2-)
and Nicky Coles (W2-)
Not sure how often they are updated though...

http://www.nzoc.org.nz/Article.aspx?ID=5741

boatie

Aug 9, 2008, 12:09:38 PM8/9/08

Mickie - thanks for this link
Ted - sadly it's in Dutch and our readers are english speakers in the
main. Want to offer a translation service? In which case I'll
publish like a shot....

pauljac...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2008, 2:23:55 PM8/10/08
Another rowing blog............. Gearoid Towey, Irl LM4-

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/villagevoice/