Re: Olympics

Message has been deleted

A. Dumas

Aug 4, 2021, 3:10:56 AM8/4/21
Bob wrote on 02-08-2021 at 20:42:
> The Women's Coach, Tom Terhar, took an eight that won it's heat
> with the fastest time in all the heats (I know that doesn't matter but neither should it set off alarms), changed the boat from Port to Starboard rig, moved the original stroke to 5 seat and sent the boat to a fourth place finish in the final.

It was already starboard stroke in the heat:
https://www.row2k.com/olympics/photo.cfm?action=pf&dir=2021Summer/Olympics/0724W8Heats&start=79&offset=72&label=Olympic%20Games%20-%20W8%20%20Heats&hi=yes&category=Olympic%20Games

This is the final with what looks like the same woman at 5:
https://www.row2k.com/olympics/photo.cfm?action=pf&dir=2021Summer/Olympics/0730W8Final&start=30&label=W8%20%20A%20Final%20and%20Medals&offset=24&hi=yes

So, what's up with your story?
Message has been deleted