Thumbs Up In The Air Song Download Mp3

Lucille Minasian

Jan 25, 2024, 8:21:26 PMJan 25
"Thumbs" is a song recorded by American singer Sabrina Carpenter from her second studio album Evolution (2016), included as the third track of the album. The track was written by Priscilla Renea and its producer Steve Mac. The song was originally released by Hollywood Records as the third promotional single from Evolution on October 7, 2016, a week before the album's release. It was later released as the album's second single on January 3, 2017. "Thumbs" is an up-tempo electropop song with house and pop elements.

thumbs up in the air song download mp3

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/9OLsAXQLcA

It was accompanied by a music video directed by Hayley Young premiered on her Vevo channel on February 10, 2017. Carpenter promoted "Thumbs" with several live performances, including on Radio Disney Music Awards 2017, on Today and on The Late Late Show. It was the first song by Carpenter with a chart impact and it peaked at number one on Billboard's Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles. It was certified Platinum by United States (RIAA) and Norway (IFPI).

It was released initially as a promotional single and later released as a single. The song was written by Steve Mac and Priscilla Renea and was the only song in the album without Carpenter's writing credit. The song was the last recorded for the album, Carpenter says. "We'd finish the album, I then heard "Thumbs" which gave me these vibes of fame and black and gold and just like some of my favorite soulful songs."[1] The song talks about embracing individuality and escaping mediocrity. She says that if people are falling into the same mistakes they are going to continue 'twiddling them thumbs', thus continuing to live in the mediocrity. Carpenter describes the other songs on the album as "children" of "Thumbs".

The music video, which was directed by Hayley Young,[3] was uploaded to her Vevo account on YouTube on February 10, 2017.[4] The video is set in a New York City Subway car and is shot in one take. The video features Carpenter singing the song with several bored people inside the subway on a typical big-city daily commute. When the idea of the video was being processed, Carpenter thought of a subway because it's where different people would be found; the line "Somewhere in the world" represents those people.[5]

Brittany Goldfield Rodrigues of Andpop said "the jazzy vibe of this song sold us, and the scatting just made us play it on repeat. With this tune Sabrina really makes us fall for her unique jazz vibes she sprinkles into her pop sound."[6]

Carpenter first performed the song on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater in Los Angeles on August 25, 2016, along with other new music before the release of Evolution.[7] She performed the song on Today on November 22, 2016.[8] On April 17, 2017, she made her late night talk show debut by performing the song on The Late Late Show with James Corden.[9] On April 29, 2017, she performed the song at the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards.[10]

I keep having this really obnoxious song that keeps popping up when I'm listening and I just down vote it again. I finally reported the song. Wth is the point of voting for songs you want if it insists on playing whatever it wants anyway?

AdamPandora moved my previous post to another category so I'll mention this again here... I show 800 thumbs up in the browser version and I show 1,051 thumbs in the iPhone app. So, automatically, I have 251 missing thumbs in the browser version.

AdamPandoraSo here's some screenshots proving and illustrating what Gtrtim112 has been reporting. As you can see, these are both LITERALLY the same song. It appeared at first without a thumb rating, and when I replayed it, magically the thumb rating reappeared. What's even sillier is, the listing for said song in the session history is STILL MISSING the thumb rating, even though it loaded PROPERLY when replayed.

There have been some users mentioning that while a track they previously thumbed up initially plays without the thumbs up highlighted, if they "replay" the song by tapping on the replay icon, the thumbs up icon becomes highlighted.

One thing I've noticed and you've mentioned this in other replies, which none of us knew before (at least not me), is that when we thumb up a song while in station shuffle mode, that thumb up is only for that song within that station. It's possible that other stations also play that same song. While I don't agree that this is the way it should work, I do understand the why part. I think the engineering team should look at how that song can be identified across all stations when a thumbs up is given.

I have a station that was created in 2010. Over the past couple of months, I've been noticing songs that I know were thumbed up or down not displaying a thumb rating. At first I thought it was a random glitch. Then I thought perhaps they were remastered versions or on a Greatest Hits album or something. But the sheer number of missing thumbs leads me to believe that they're just... gone. Anyone else experience this?

Alternatively, there have been some users mentioning that while a track they previously thumbed up initially plays without the thumbs up highlighted, if they "replay" the song by tapping on the replay icon, the thumbs up icon becomes highlighted.

I have confirmed that hitting replay will then correctly show the 'thumb status' on songs that are being effected. My example just now was Lorde's "Glory and Gore" on my "Normal" station which exhibited this issue.

Tonight I said "Hey Google, play me some music" and Google Home started playing some tunes from Google Play Music - I didn't specify a genre/station/playlist...anyway, there was a song I hadn't heard but liked, so I tried telling GH to "like" or "thumbs up" the song - no luck. Tried opening the Home app, again, no luck. It told me what was playing, but I couldn't give it a thumbs-up.

If I "like" a song it gets added to my liked song list and sometime I would just like to provide feedback directly to the AI like a "Great song choice, play some more like this" instead of pressing the AI button and making it 'Switch it up a bit' by playing some more metal

to implement this a simple thumbs up/ thumbs down icon that only influences the AIs algorithm would be all you need. It could even be built upon more buy a double thumbs up/down to indicate I really like/dislike this band or song but I like the genre. The reason for this is sometimes I get a song that I am really enjoying a lot and the very next song just doesn't hit for me. I don't want to hit the button and bring the AI in to change it up because im liking the genre but not that song. while you could argue that skipping the song works that way maybe im skipping a song that I dont like at that time but its still a good song, I still want to hear it just not now.

I feel implementing a simple thumbs up/down would be much more beneficial to the User, the AI, and Spotify as a whole to help the AI learn individual preferences, and more capable of getting you the right song at the right time

For example, I am not interested in Hip Hop, yet the DJ insists I love it and listen to it all the time and will try and play it no matter how many times I press the DJ button, despite not having listened to such songs nor have them in any playlist. Or certain super-specific genres not seemingly related to my personal tastes.

I'd like to be able to tell the AI DJ to never play certain music.. I NEVER listen to Country music.. and the second set of songs it chose for me started with Country music! I was very disappointed and frustrated. How did it even select that when I have NEVER listened to that artist? ... So, not just a "thumbs down", but a barf emoji would've helped.

When you thumbs up, Pandora will play more selections that are similar to that one.Generally the likes or thumbs up appear to impact other stations only when content crosses over and applies to both stations.

So, the only time a thumbs up for a comic routine might impact your Techno station is IF (big IF) that same comic also performed a Techno song. You might hear that Comic-Techno song show play in the Techno station some time.

As far as I know from my experience with Pandora, all of your preferences are confined to that station, because if you gave Katy Perry a thumbs up on your Pop station that doesn't mean you'd want her on your Classic Rock station.

I get that you can play a list of top-rated songs, so Thumbs up is sort of ok, but what about Thumbs down? Can Poweramp exclude these songs or can they be bulk deleted later on? If not what is the point? I must be missing something and would love to know how other people use this feature.

The general consensus is that it's not really much help at all. As you say, it's hard to think why someone would manually add a song file to their phone and then flag it to say they don't like it, rather than just deleting it. That's why the option to use the star system was returned.

The star system is merely a more detailed display option (in fact, the thumbs display is still based on the same underlying ratings scheme, with max/middle/min threshold values). You can do things like playing top rated tracks only, or sorting by star ratings, but not deleted based on thumbs-down or anything like that. You can do a bit more with third-party apps such as New Playlist Manager.

So I have an *ngFor list of songs. I would like for the user to click on a thumb, and then for that thumb to be higlighted, then set a propety whether the song is thumbs up, or thumbs down based off that click event. I would like for the thumb to turn blue when the clicked property is true.

Two Thumbs DownGeneral InformationWritten by:KazPerformed by:Male singer and back-up vocals

(voiced by Eban Schletter)

Episode(s) featured:"Two Thumbs Down"Recorded:2016Released:March 4, 2016Length:3:24WatchList of songs"Two Thumbs Down" (also known as "Thumbs Song") is a song that was used to promote the episode "Two Thumbs Down" and is also used later in the episode. It plays when SpongeBob is sad that he can't use his thumbs.

f5d0e4f075