LW2+ at world champs?

Bob Le Brocq

Sep 24, 2002, 3:27:26 PM9/24/02
Hey!

I was just wondering, what happened to the LW2+ at the world champs? I saw no sign of it on Eurosport...

...or has the final not finished yet??!? ;-)

Bob

--
Sent by boblebrocq from hotmail within field com

David Gillard

Sep 25, 2002, 9:23:46 AM9/25/02

"Bob Le Brocq" <u8296...@spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net> wrote in message

> Hey!
>
> I was just wondering, what happened to the LW2+ at the world champs? I saw
no sign of it on Eurosport...

> ...or has the final not finished yet??!? ;-)
>
> Bob

there is not LW2+ ... so you mean LW2- or LW2x ?

Ewoud Dronkert

Sep 25, 2002, 12:18:41 PM9/25/02
On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:23:46 +0100, David Gillard wrote:
>> ...or has the final not finished yet??!? ;-)
>
>there is not LW2+ ... so you mean LW2- or LW2x ?

David, note the ;-)

Ewoud
-fan of JW14 2+

Anne Rogers

Sep 25, 2002, 2:35:57 PM9/25/02
This year there was a M 2+ in the Boston Marathon, they came second from
last.

"Ewoud Dronkert" <nos...@invalid.info> wrote in message

Christopher Anton

Sep 25, 2002, 4:55:57 PM9/25/02
"David Gillard" <dav...@NOSPAMTHANKSrogge.co.uk> wrote in message news:<3d91b8e6$0$1285$ed9e...@reading.news.pipex.net>...

you've obviously missed the emoticon. I have to admit though, in my
normal pedantic mode I too almost posted a correction.

David Gillard

Sep 26, 2002, 4:08:12 AM9/26/02

> > "Bob Le Brocq" <u8296...@spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net> wrote in message
> > > Hey!
> > >
> > > I was just wondering, what happened to the LW2+ at the world champs? I
saw
> > no sign of it on Eurosport...
> > >
> > > ...or has the final not finished yet??!? ;-)
> > >
> > > Bob
> > >

> > there is not LW2+ ... so you mean LW2- or LW2x ?
>
> you've obviously missed the emoticon. I have to admit though, in my
> normal pedantic mode I too almost posted a correction.

I saw it, but assumed it referred to the final statement rather than the
whole message :$ (is that right for an embarrassed me?)

Dave Henderson

Sep 26, 2002, 4:36:37 AM9/26/02
I think the answer is:

None of the crews managed to make it to the start in that headwind.

Dave H

John Mulholland

Sep 27, 2002, 12:08:23 PM9/27/02

"Anne Rogers" <an...@annerogers.co.uk> wrote in message

> This year there was a M 2+ in the Boston Marathon, they came second from
> last.
<snip>

They beat the canoe! ...rowed by an oarsman who had injured his leg, so
I've been told!

I speak as one who scratched as I had a blister with a cut across it from
training!

John Mulholland
Hexham Rowing Club