Row-Perfect RP2 set-up

e.d.t...@googlemail.com

Apr 19, 2021, 1:02:23 PMApr 19
All,
Does anyone have a recommendation for how to set-up/attach a monitor to a RP2, and what kit is best? I've picked up one second-hand, and currently there is no pickup and no monitor, so it's a blank slate.
Ideas gratefully received!
Edward

LoMa

Apr 20, 2021, 1:17:27 AMApr 20
Hi Edward
you can use an android device with the RP app installed in it (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.label305.row_perfect)
it's possible to connect the device to the RP via bluetooth or attach it using a special cable with custom wiring
contact Jan Lammers <j.la...@rp3rowing.com> and Annet Lammers <a.la...@rp3rowing.com>
I bought an RP last year, during covid lockdown, they're very kind and they'll help you
Lorenzo

e.d.t...@googlemail.com

Apr 21, 2021, 7:41:40 AMApr 21
Thanks Lorenzo, I'll contact rp3 to see if they have any suggestions.

I'd wondered whether it was possible to use a sensor/monitor for a Concept2 model B. Superficially, the flywheel etc looks quite similar. Has anyone tried this?