Why does F'loser Snip context? Is it cowardly or Simply Dishonest? How About Both?

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 24, 2023, 10:53:16 PM5/24/23
F'loser The Cowardly Snipper <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
news:XnsB00EDBC6FCF3Df...@95.217.65.137:

> If I don't reply to this Mark Raslin (w/Ancient Psychoses) post,
> the terroists win.
>
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>>> In article
>>> <XnsB00E9DD9C270fr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
>>> @hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>>> Where is the rest of the post you coward.
>>
>> Freezer replied to the post with message-ID
>> <VjA5M.509215$mmyc....@fx37.iad> (easily found by looking
>> at the References header in his message). That post, which
>> started the thread, contained the outer-filthing you usually
>> decry. Did you really want him to quote it?
>>

> No he doesn't. Kvetching about "cowardly snipping" is his go-to
> defense against having address... Anything, really.
>
> That and gaslighting. Can't forget the gaslighting.

You've been caught dishonestly snipping out context to divert from
points you can't answer or address and trying a lame topic drift
instead. Sounds like you're the one gaslighting.

That's pretty cowardly too. Hypocrite much, F'loser?

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 7:34:24 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00EE8D1020...@135.181.20.170>, Chadweasel274
@zoho.com says...
He is like his party. Spin to win.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 25, 2023, 8:37:57 AM5/25/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
F'loser's other trick is running away or burying his head in the sand
and pretending whatever triggered the little snowflake never happened.
As you've noticed, he did that in this conversation. Maybe "F'loser The
Snipping Ostrich" is a more fitting name.

Discuss.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 9:33:55 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00F5779A5E...@135.181.20.170>, Chadweasel274
@zoho.com says...
He love his arsenal of BUTWHATABOUT, his snipping and spinning words is
weak and so transparent.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 25, 2023, 1:07:33 PM5/25/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
You're right, I sold F'loser The Snipping Ostrich short. The
whataboutism is so lame that I didn't count it because his fleeing
threads was so prevalent it kind of obscured that aspect of his attempts
at topic drift.

Good catch.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 9:07:50 AM5/26/23
“You lot” (the pathological liars other great love) have scared him out of
yet another thread. Like his idol Chad, Freetard habitually hides from
threads which cite facts or proof of his ineptitude…

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 26, 2023, 9:44:42 AM5/26/23
]v[etaphoid <me...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:u4qasi$1d6$1...@dont-email.me:
Don't worry, F'loser will be back after he runs out of steam on the
other threads and resharpens his scissors.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 8:31:53 PM5/26/23
Scissors?

He’s about as cutting as a cumquat…

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 26, 2023, 8:56:34 PM5/26/23
]v[etaphoid <me...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:u4rj1l$4mvd$1...@dont-email.me:
He's also about as sharp as a soap bubble but that's our F'loser.

I'm hoping he's only being given child's scissors for his snipping. I'm
pretty sure the last time he had sharp ones he caponized himself. It
seems the best explanation of him at this point. I can't explain the
missing spine or the lobotomy though.