"You’re not going to get COVIDif you have these vaccinations"

]v[etaphoid

Jul 22, 2022, 5:43:24 AM7/22/22
Let's be clear - I'm an unabashed believer that each of us has a
responsibility to humanity, most notably the more vulnerable among us,
to be vaccinated and attempt to stem the flow of any virus which has a
decent probability of indiscriminately killing some of fellow human
beings.

The motivations, rank selfishness and utter obliviousness of
anti-vaxxers is something I doubt I shall ever comprehend.

But what kind of doddering, irresponsible, social menace could ever see
merit in ever claiming something as stupid as this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyZm6A0OfQ

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...

%

Jul 22, 2022, 9:10:20 AM7/22/22
On 2022-07-22 2:43 a.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
> Let's be clear - I'm an unabashed believer that each of us has a
> responsibility to humanity, most notably the more vulnerable among us,
> to be vaccinated and attempt to stem the flow of any virus which has a
> decent probability of indiscriminately killing some of fellow human beings.
>
> The motivations, rank selfishness and utter obliviousness of
> anti-vaxxers is something I doubt I shall ever comprehend.
>
> But what kind of doddering, irresponsible, social menace could ever see
> merit in ever claiming something as stupid as this;
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyZm6A0OfQ

i made you get covid

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 22, 2022, 5:20:26 PM7/22/22
On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 5:43:24 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> Let's be clear - I'm an unabashed believer that each of us has a
> responsibility to humanity, most notably the more vulnerable among us,
> to be vaccinated and attempt to stem the flow of any virus which has a
> decent probability of indiscriminately killing some of fellow human
> beings.
>
> The motivations, rank selfishness and utter obliviousness of
> anti-vaxxers is something I doubt I shall ever comprehend.
>
> But what kind of doddering, irresponsible, social menace could ever see
> merit in ever claiming something as stupid as this;
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyZm6A0OfQ

Yes, I agree.
How much of an ABSOLUTE IDIOT do you have to be to say something so INCREDIBLY STUPID about Covid?????

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 22, 2022, 6:48:58 PM7/22/22
Still whimpering about Trump after all these years means he affected
you personally. <pity>

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 22, 2022, 7:49:48 PM7/22/22
I was making a direct rebuttal to Suckvoid on a specific point.

Having said that, when are you going to inject yourself with bleach?

????

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 23, 2022, 1:44:39 AM7/23/22
On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:49:46 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
He never said that.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 23, 2022, 4:20:14 PM7/23/22
Oh, that's right; In SkeeterWorld Trump never says anything stupid.

Even when there's quoted proof like in the link above.

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 23, 2022, 4:46:24 PM7/23/22
On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 13:20:12 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
He never said to inject disinfected or drink bleach. You allow the
fake news to lead you.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 23, 2022, 7:31:39 PM7/23/22
Its right there in the link, idiot.

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 24, 2022, 10:22:18 AM7/24/22
On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 16:31:37 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
He never said drink or inject.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 24, 2022, 5:02:17 PM7/24/22
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Skeeter

Jul 24, 2022, 6:25:20 PM7/24/22
On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 14:02:14 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
He didn't mean to go buy a bottle of Mr. Clean and fire it up. You
liberals are so gullible that you more than likely thought that.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 11:03:39 AM7/25/22
Here we go again for the 1 billionth time where you guys have to "explain" what he really MEANT to say.

Jason

("Y'all know what I like 'bout Trump??? He says whut he means, and he means what he SAYS!" -- quote, from every single Redneck with the trucker cap interviewed by the so-called "Librul Media" in diners throughout the 2016 Election.)

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2022, 1:13:57 PM7/25/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 08:03:37 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
All your bullshit aside, he never said that.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 2:32:26 PM7/25/22
Did.

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2022, 3:02:00 PM7/25/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 11:32:24 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
Nope, the media and the liberals put the spin on what he said.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 7:04:57 PM7/25/22
> Nope, the media and the liberals in the Skeeterverse put the spin on what he said.

Fix0red

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2022, 7:15:53 PM7/25/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:04:55 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
Edited cowardly. You lose. Cheating is what liberals do.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 7:44:12 PM7/25/22
> Edited cowardly. You lose in the Skeeterverse.

I'm sure I do. However, in the Real World, I'm 9,784,972,853,983,254,906,453,045,398 and 0 versus you.

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2022, 8:00:54 PM7/25/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:44:10 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
Just look at what I made you do.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 25, 2022, 11:19:11 PM7/25/22
And what would that be, Taylor Swift?

Jason

Skeeter

Jul 26, 2022, 9:12:51 AM7/26/22
On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:19:09 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
You did it again.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 26, 2022, 1:49:59 PM7/26/22
What, made you look like an idiot?

All in a days' work.

Skeeter

Jul 26, 2022, 2:13:37 PM7/26/22
On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:49:57 -0700 (PDT), Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the
and I made you do it again. So any good word on Joe or are you still
dreaming of Trump?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 26, 2022, 4:02:04 PM7/26/22
> and I made you do it again.