Re: THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'

]v[etaphoid

Jun 24, 2022, 5:11:06 AM6/24/22
Shades of ? laid this down on his screen :
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:24:58 -0400, % <dave.k...@erter.net> wrote:
>
>> THEY HATIN'
>> https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
>>

>> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dave+Keeting,+assworm&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>

> I heard your friend Chad is now seeking another place to live.

The fat lifetime renter has suffered more evictions than the cast of
Big Brother...

ROFL!

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...

NSFW

Jun 24, 2022, 10:12:32 AM6/24/22
Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks socked up as Shades of ? wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:24:58 -0400, % <dave.k...@erter.net> wrote:
>
>> THEY HATIN'
>> https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
>>

>> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dave+Keeting,+assworm&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>

> I heard your friend Chad is now seeking another place to live.

Let the fat fucker move in your rented single wide
with you and the rest of the pissbum Klan, after all
you let your destitute brother move in so you could
gain more food stamps and EBT cards, you dole living
asshat.

https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35 <---- ROFL!

Skeeter

Jun 24, 2022, 10:52:35 AM6/24/22
Hey that's word for word what Chad says, yet he was proven wrong and
so he ran away.

%

Jun 24, 2022, 10:53:35 AM6/24/22
On 2022-06-24 7:50 a.m., NSFW wrote:
> Fat Dave Keeting AKA % wrote:
>> i have a woman that pays for everything i need ,
>> so i just live off her and my wefare checks
> >

> Pissbum Skeeter does the same damn thing, he mooches
> from howdy Doody Bev while collecting SSI.

i'm not kerry chatwin i'm patrick sullivan ,
it must be true chad said he saw it on the internet so its true

%

Jun 24, 2022, 10:57:30 AM6/24/22
On 2022-06-24 7:50 a.m., NSFW wrote:
> Fat Dave Keeting AKA % wrote:
>> On 2022-06-24 7:12 a.m., NSFW wrote:
>> i have a woman that pays for everything i need ,
>> so i just live off her and my wefare checks
> >

> Pissbum Skeeter does the same damn thing, he mooches
> from howdy Doody Bev while collecting SSI.

its a great way to live especially if you're 4 different people ,
the best part is stuart rawlings gets the most money ,
yay for me getting 4 welfare checks

Skeeter

Jun 24, 2022, 11:02:36 AM6/24/22
Chad can't even get one because of his abuse of the system.

%

Jun 24, 2022, 11:04:19 AM6/24/22
he needs more names like i have

Skeeter

Jun 24, 2022, 11:18:18 AM6/24/22
he has % and NSFW

%

Jun 24, 2022, 12:45:41 PM6/24/22
no real names

150--->0

Jun 25, 2022, 2:19:32 AM6/25/22

On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:02:33 -0600, Skeeter said the following, and is
entirely responsible for its content:
Does that fat fuck owe child support? I can't imagine that any fee-male
would actually let that human beachball get on top of them. Even doggy-
style, he'd still have to find his tiny little pecker, and how's it gonna
reach?

--
150--->0

NSFW

Jun 26, 2022, 10:42:05 AM6/26/22
It entertains me to see how badly butthurt you are about
Chadlee the blimp. LOL

> yet he was proven wrong and so he ran away.

He still makes you post his name repeatedly, you fried fuckwit.

NSFW

Jun 26, 2022, 10:45:15 AM6/26/22
% wrote:
> On 2022-06-24 7:50 a.m., NSFW wrote:
>> Fat Dave Keeting AKA % wrote:

>>> i have a woman that pays for everything i need ,
>>> so i just live off her and my wefare checks
>>  >
>>  >
>> Pissbum Skeeter does the same damn thing, he mooches
>> from howdy Doody Bev while collecting SSI.
>>

> i'm not kerry chatwin

No shit, captain obvious, it's been well established that
you're in fact fat Dave Keeting the Canadian shut-in fuckwit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fat+Dave+Keeting&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
LOL

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 10:52:14 AM6/26/22
That's what Chad said but he is always wrong and can't prove anything.

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 10:53:09 AM6/26/22
He ran like he was chasing a hot pocket.

NSFW

Jun 26, 2022, 10:57:34 AM6/26/22
Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:50:16 -0400, NSFW <NS...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Fat Dave Keeting AKA % wrote:
>>> On 2022-06-24 7:12 a.m., NSFW wrote:
>>> i have a woman that pays for everything i need ,
>>> so i just live off her and my wefare checks
>>>

>> Pissbum Skeeter does the same damn thing, he mooches
>>from howdy Doody Bev while collecting SSI.
>>

> Your obsession is noted.

Your living off the dole lazy fuckwit lifestyle has been noted
for decades, SSI collecting trailer-tard Tony Eaks.

NSFW

Jun 26, 2022, 10:59:47 AM6/26/22
Skeeter and howdy doody Bev know how to work the
SSI collecting system, while Chad steals shampoo. LOL

NSFW

Jun 26, 2022, 11:02:34 AM6/26/22
Chadlee shitstain is frogging me now?

At least you have Anton Ray Eaks *and* Anton Ray Rawlings.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Anton+Ray+Eaks,++Anton+Ray+Rawlings&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 11:09:22 AM6/26/22
No proof yet. Rerun boy.

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 11:09:42 AM6/26/22
Rerun

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 11:10:14 AM6/26/22
Never been proven rerun.

NSFW

Jun 26, 2022, 11:10:49 AM6/26/22
Yopu must keep a journal of what lardass Chad says, pedo slurper. LOL!

Skeeter

Jun 26, 2022, 1:25:06 PM6/26/22
Kinda like how you hump my posts?

Yopu = LOL

%

Jun 26, 2022, 2:26:51 PM6/26/22
On 2022-06-26 7:45 a.m., NSFW wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:24:58 -0400, % <dave.k...@erter.net> wrote:

i wasn't here at this time either i just got here i'm stuart sullivan