How come chad is anti vaccine?

robert stickler

Jan 19, 2022, 2:04:51 AMJan 19
Tell us

]v[etaphoid

Jan 19, 2022, 5:31:44 AMJan 19
robert stickler submitted this idea :
> Tell us

Vaccines make him swell up like a bloated pig.

Well something does...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Bertram Zorieki

Jan 19, 2022, 9:48:09 AMJan 19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.9d0b7e61eb...@phoid.con:

> robert stickler submitted this idea :
>> Tell us
>
> Vaccines make him swell up like a bloated pig.
>
> Well something does...

Chad's held up by the usual suspects as "the fattest guy in RSPW" - plenty
of evidence shows that he's not, and that physically, he'd take most of
this group to school. That's something that certain people are never
going to be able to accept, and that's just too fucking bad for them.

THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD

Jan 19, 2022, 11:08:44 AMJan 19
In article <ss98b5$1bmd$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, f...@bar.baz says...
Not true, I am a fat ass.

--
455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795

]v[etaphoid

Jan 19, 2022, 3:41:35 PMJan 19
Where's this evidence you speak of, "Bertram" - defender of Chad?

The prosecution presents Exhibit A;

https://imgur.com/a/wr0Cy

]v[etaphoid

Apr 30, 2022, 1:21:02 AMApr 30
]v[etaphoid has brought this to us :
> Bertram Zorieki wrote on 20/01/2022 :
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>>
>>> robert stickler submitted this idea :
>>>
>>> Vaccines make him swell up like a bloated pig.
>>>
>>> Well something does...
>>>

>> Chad's held up by the usual suspects as "the fattest guy in RSPW" - plenty
>> of evidence shows that he's not, and that physically, he'd take most of
>> this group to school. That's something that certain people are never
>> going to be able to accept, and that's just too fucking bad for them.
>
> Where's this evidence you speak of, "Bertram" - defender of Chad?
>
> The prosecution presents Exhibit A;
>
> https://imgur.com/a/wr0Cy

Exhibit B;

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0