So Toddler thinks Skeeter started the war in Ukraine...

]v[etaphoid

Feb 27, 2022, 4:35:18 PM2/27/22
"Fuck that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam,
Nixon and Kissinger got away with it."

These are the words of Joe Biden. Now, do you get why the Ukraine and
Afghanistan are in chaos?

I wonder why Toddler and Freezer have been tossing up smoke screens all
week inventing fake quotes and false narratives about how Trump and his
supporters are repsponsible for this war...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Skeeter

Feb 27, 2022, 4:43:05 PM2/27/22
On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:35:11 +1100, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:

>"Fuck that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam,
>Nixon and Kissinger got away with it."
>
>These are the words of Joe Biden. Now, do you get why the Ukraine and
>Afghanistan are in chaos?
>
>I wonder why Toddler and Freezer have been tossing up smoke screens all
>week inventing fake quotes and false narratives about how Trump and his
>supporters are repsponsible for this war...

I applaud the Ukrainian people, they have made this war a chore for
the Russians. Vlad gets to see what happens when real people stand up.

<unfortunately Russia will still win>

Freezer

Feb 28, 2022, 12:40:48 AM2/28/22
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> "Fuck that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in
> Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it."
>
> These are the words of Joe Biden. Now, do you get why the
> Ukraine and Afghanistan are in chaos?
>
> I wonder why Toddler and Freezer have been tossing up smoke
> screens all week inventing fake quotes and false narratives
> about how Trump and his supporters are repsponsible for this
> war...

Son, what in the name of Stalin's taint are you rambling about?

Skeeter

Feb 28, 2022, 9:42:49 AM2/28/22
Freezer runs away when confronted.

Freezer

Feb 28, 2022, 10:37:27 AM2/28/22
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
No, still here. Waiting on an answer. One that isn't written in
pretentious gibberish or Pwntheliberalsese.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 28, 2022, 11:15:53 AM2/28/22
On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 12:40:48 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
> > "Fuck that,
> >
> > These are the words of Joe Biden. Now, do you get why the
> > Ukraine and Afghanistan are in chaos?
> >
> > I wonder why Toddler and Freezer have been tossing up smoke
> > screens all week inventing fake quotes and false narratives
> > about how Trump and his supporters are repsponsible for this
> > war...
> >
> Son, what in the name of Stalin's taint are you rambling about?

Something that Biden said back in **2010**

So they're not LYING per se, but totally misrepresenting.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9901577/F-k-Biden-told-Obamas-special-representative-Afghanistan-obligations.html

Skeeter

Feb 28, 2022, 11:26:58 AM2/28/22
On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:37:23 -0000 (UTC), Freezer
Answer to what? You run from questions all the time. What has Joe done
besides maybe get us into another war?

Skeeter

Feb 28, 2022, 11:27:19 AM2/28/22
Oh the irony.

Freezer

Feb 28, 2022, 9:23:14 PM2/28/22
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.
Well... Talk about your false narratives...

Skeeter

Feb 28, 2022, 9:42:43 PM2/28/22
So any good word on 38% approval rating Joe?

]v[etaphoid

Apr 30, 2022, 9:48:41 PM4/30/22
Freezer explained :
ROFL! You usually do! Do you actually have any idea what a false
narrative is?

I specifically quoted exact words that precise person I claimed said in
direct response to the exact situation that unfolded. I make no bones
about the fact that the words were premeditated and spoken a decade ago
and that it has clearly been Biden's long-intentioned understanding
that he would be creating a humanitarian crisis by forfeiting the war
on terror, but that he was content to do it anyway because pollsters in
the age of Nixon and Kissinger showed that a sitting President could
get away with such an abdication of decency.

That's about as clear a representation as I can make on the subject and
is at distinct odds with the pathetic whining of someone who habitually
lies and gets upset at what he imagines people are saying, even though
none of them actually *ever* did, eh "groomer?

Get behind Zelenskyy and the suffering people of the Ukraine. Stand for
integrity, decency, peace and goodwill for just once in your literally
miserable life...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v[etaphoid

Jun 24, 2022, 5:24:11 AM6/24/22
Freezer expressed precisely :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> "Fuck that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in
>> Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it."
>>
>> These are the words of Joe Biden. Now, do you get why the
>> Ukraine and Afghanistan are in chaos?
>>
>> I wonder why Toddler and Freezer have been tossing up smoke
>> screens all week inventing fake quotes and false narratives
>> about how Trump and his supporters are repsponsible for this
>> war...
>>

> Son, what in the name of Stalin's taint are you rambling about?

I miss Freezer and his insatiable appetite for the erogenous zones of
male tyrants.

I wonder how many days are left before he re-emerges from his current
lurking with a ridiculous lie about something no-one ever said...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran & stolen valor criminal, Chadlee

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA

Russian Cowards - get the fuck out of Ukraine
American Cowards - give up your guns and stop killing children
Chad - teach both groups how to be proper spineless cowards like
yourself...