Where's Robbert

mixed nuts

Jan 16, 2023, 5:06:26 PM1/16/23
Is he in jail?

--
Grizzly H.

James Owen

Jan 17, 2023, 4:25:34 AM1/17/23
mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
> Is he in jail?

After forcing Cuntbite Chad to retire in humiliation, Robert’s work here is
done.

Long live Robert.

robert stickler

Jan 24, 2023, 5:17:56 AM1/24/23
This place has turned into a dump

mixed nuts

Jan 24, 2023, 9:36:04 AM1/24/23
No unifarva.

--
Grizzly H.

KWills

Jan 24, 2023, 10:14:48 AM1/24/23
In article <c5382fa5-16ca-4d48...@googlegroups.com>, rjs...@aol.com
Bobby Stickler says...

https://imgur.com/a/OuBYmrj LOL

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Janithor

Jan 24, 2023, 2:22:04 PM1/24/23
x-no-archive: yes
Don't taze my granny!

%

Jan 24, 2023, 3:00:06 PM1/24/23
poopstink

Janithor

Jan 24, 2023, 3:55:45 PM1/24/23
x-no-archive: yes
Did you ever make it to the Paris Opera House?

%

Jan 24, 2023, 5:15:23 PM1/24/23
i don't think it's near here

Laz Mann

Jan 24, 2023, 8:00:51 PM1/24/23
Hey there, Robert! You probably missed it, being a busy guy and all, but your help was explicitly requested. Fellow RSPWer John Henry is in a bad situation. Without going into the details, it isn't his fault and he needs lots of help.

I know we've had our rough patches. You posted a lot of racial slurs, I documented them in a wide-spanning dossier... it was a tense 2022. That's water under the bridge now, I hope. John needs our help, and the fact that it's me asking on his behalf should not stop you from doing the right thing.

During my extensive research of you while compiling the aforementioned dossier, I did find several references to your savings, which appears to have been worth $80,000 at one point. That's a lot! John Henry only needs $10,000 -- and that $10,000 will change his life, enabling him to get a car that works, move out of the group home he's in which is full of junkies and sex offenders, and fully engage in the work he's doing to make the world a better place.

Did you know that John Henry also very recently worked as a shelf-stocker? That's right, you have a lot in common. JH grit his teeth, buckled down, put his CV out there, and landed a job stocking shelves. Unfortunately he suffers from a disability which makes his feet get very sore when doing this work and was forced to quit. He will eventually go on disability welfare, but his current living situation doesn't allow him to go to the welfare office because his housemates will steal or break his items after he leaves, and you can't apply for benefits online.

You may think "Why should I give John Henry $10,000 from my savings, or any money at all?" That's a valid question, Robert. The simple fact of the matter is, were you to donate an entire $10,000 right now, you -- and you alone, Robert -- would be responsible for saving a man's life. Isn't a man's life worth $10,000? You'll still have $70,000 left, which is plenty. Robby... can I call you Robby? John needs YOUR help. You have the means to save him.

Visit these links, dude:
PayPal: https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS
Patreon: https://patreon.com/JohnHenry
CashApp/Cash.Me/Chime Cash Tag: $JohnHenryUS
Direct via his site: https://johnhenry.us/shop (NB: you can also use the "tip jar" on the site!)

For large donations, such as $10,000 donations in one lump sum, it might be best to contact JH directly at https://johnhenry.us/contact/ and arrange for a wire transfer.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 24, 2023, 9:54:56 PM1/24/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in

> You may think "Why should I give John Henry $10,000 from my savings,
> or any money at all?"

Good question! A better question is "Why give that mooch a cent?"

My answer is "Beth Aultmann" and the many thousands of dollars he took
from her. Don't give that mooch a cent. Let Laz "Chadweasel" Mann kick
in the money instead.

Chad made a big deal over you having a job at Target and went R/L on
your mother, Robert. So fuck them both. You want to donate to something,
find a better choice and don't have a care what either of those two
losers want.

robert stickler

Jan 25, 2023, 6:45:33 AM1/25/23
Lmfao I never posted any racial slurs

Laz Mann

Jan 27, 2023, 7:25:51 PM1/27/23
Give John Henry $10,000, Robert.

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2023, 6:02:09 AM1/29/23
Tell him to get a job

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 29, 2023, 10:08:26 AM1/29/23
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in
Damned right, Robert. You earned that money.

%

Jan 29, 2023, 10:36:44 AM1/29/23
that's the same amount Novins cost you in that lawsuit

Laz Mann

Jan 29, 2023, 11:33:39 AM1/29/23
Near the end of October, John ended up getting a job shelving groceries
at a big retailer. As he explained in a video in late November, he did it for
weeks and was in excruciating pain. He was at the point where he was
going to ask the retailer whether they had a different position or not.
Then a bunch of drama happened involving his coworkers that just kind
of came at him out of nowhere in a really unprofessional way and sort of
ripped the "new job, everyone's on their best behavior" facade off the whole
thing, and once that happened, it was just not comfortable for him to be
there at all. Soap opera crap, and stupid little power games. He didn't
want to deal with it.

Now that you know the story, follow these links. Time's running out.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 29, 2023, 12:17:04 PM1/29/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
More burned bridges from John? I'm shocked. Was it more comfortable for
him to not pay rent? I'm sure his landlord appreciated that gesture and
let him slide.

%

Jan 29, 2023, 6:01:18 PM1/29/23
did you beat the ever lovin snot out of chad

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2023, 1:33:53 AM1/31/23
Why not go to a homeless shelter?

Laz Mann

Jan 31, 2023, 4:26:58 PM1/31/23
JH can't effectively promote information literacy from a homeless shelter.
He cannot even set up and run his PC there. If you don't want to donate
$10,000 even though you very well could and it wouldn't affect you at all
and you would be saving a fellow newsgroup poster and shelf-stocker's
life, fine, that's your choice, always has been, but you don't have to make
insensitive and stupid suggestions on top of your refusal to help.

Change your mind and save a life:
at PayPal: https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS
at Patreon: https://patreon.com/JohnHenry
at CashApp/Cash.Me/Chime Cash Tag: $JohnHenryUS
or... Direct via his site: https://johnhenry.us/shop (NB: you can also use the "tip jar" on the site!)

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 31, 2023, 7:31:39 PM1/31/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
I was never so proud of Robert! Kick ass, Mr. Stickler.

PS: Fuck off, Chad.

Laz Mann

Jan 31, 2023, 8:10:02 PM1/31/23
John himself had this to say regarding this sort of "helpful advice":

"Guys I love ya but giving me tips on how to dial the phone to apply
for resources and wait months to be rejected because I'm an "able
bodied adult male" isn't going to help. I don't need six months of
bureaucracy and living on the streets while I wait for the machine
to tell me I don't deserve to live.

I need money and publicity.

I know the number for 211. I've been in contact with HRI and other
local emergency services. *They have nothing for me.* You are all
the hope I've got. Period, that's how it is. If you want to not believe
that or think I'm making it up because this is easier than working a
"real job" or whatever, I can't change that, but constantly insisting
that there's some other answer isn't helpful. There isn't. There never
was. The answer to my problems, the end of my roadblocks, the key
to my freedom, has always been exactly two things: funding and
publicity. I've been saying that consistently for a dozen years, and
some of y'all still want to argue about it. The answer is and always
has been funding and publicity.

In keeping with my ongoing commitment to not mincing words or
sacrificing truth and honesty for social approval and expedience,
let me be clear: "call 211" is not "helping." It is passively suggesting
that there's some big secret plot here and you're right at the edge of
unraveling it and exposing the REEL TRVTH and clearly what's really
going on is I just think I'm too good for welfare. It is telling the world
that you don't trust me, don't believe me, don't think I'm worthy of help,
and don't think anyone else should help either because I oughta just
"do the thing."

I'm sorry and I don't mean to hurt people's feelings but that only isn't
help it's directly the opposite. It feeds the narrative that I don't really
need the help, that I'm not worthy of it because I haven't exhausted
all the other options or sold my last pair of underwear yet, and that
I'm a lying grifter trying to steal your money because either I'm too
lazy to work for a living, too stupid to know how to google "emergency
housing assistance kalamazoo," or I think I'm "too good for that."

That does not help.

Please. Stop. The help I need is cash contributions and/or
like-share-subscribe-endorse-tell people. That's what's going to solve
this. Not food stamps, not the local overloaded and nearly impotent
emergency housing services, not the churches."

- Copyright 2023 John Henry. All rights reserved.

Donations speak louder than suggestions.
https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS
https://patreon.com/JohnHenry
CashApp / Cash.Me / Chime Cash Tag: $JohnHenryUS

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 31, 2023, 8:42:33 PM1/31/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
What a fucking ingrate. No wonder his family threw him out.

"...I'm a lying grifter trying to steal your money because either I'm
too lazy to work for a living, too stupid to know how to google
"emergency housing assistance kalamazoo," or I think I'm "too good for
that."" - John Henry, eternal ingrate and entitled asshole admits all.

Scumbag. No beefaroni for you.

robert stickler

Feb 1, 2023, 12:46:14 AM2/1/23
Are there no workhouses? Are there no prisons?

Janithor

Feb 1, 2023, 1:10:40 AM2/1/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/31/2023 5:42 PM, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPtXW7L0dfQ

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 1, 2023, 3:48:08 PM2/1/23
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in
There's no shortage of crematoriums and potters fields.

John can feed the worms as a final contribution.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 1, 2023, 4:38:46 PM2/1/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
Not bad, but here's a better laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahqqwnb0o7A

It's more self serving blathering but at least he's found a stage that's
fitting for his happy horseshit. At least he left his nonsense about the
fearsone Alex Cain out of it.

Laz Mann

Feb 2, 2023, 8:58:39 PM2/2/23
You want John Henry to go to prison for three hots and a cot, or back
in time to find a workhouse? What sort of thing is that to say?

Where is the $10,000, Robert?
CashApp/Cash.Me/Chime: $JohnHenryUS
If none of those are to your liking, there's also an option at johnhenry.us/shop

robert stickler

Feb 3, 2023, 12:15:24 AM2/3/23
Get a job if you're that broke

Laz Mann

Feb 3, 2023, 7:51:25 PM2/3/23
John has a job, Robert. He's an anti-propagandist who teaches
self-defense against disinformation, propaganda, and advertising.
His work in information literacy will create a new pedagogical paradigm
that echoes ages into the future. Check it out at custode.org.

His job does not pay well, but he does very fine work -- and a lot of it.

Click this link: https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS
Click send and enter $10,000.

robert stickler

Feb 4, 2023, 4:21:15 AM2/4/23
He's living in a van down by the river

Laz Mann

Feb 4, 2023, 7:30:59 PM2/4/23
Robert, I'm not even sure John Henry would accept a donation from you.
He recently posted that if the Klan gave him money, he would send it
back. Tell you what. You have a documented history posting racial
slurs and whatnot to RSPW. Send a test donation of $10,000. I
guarantee it gets rejected.

Let's put the question of JH's integrity and ethics to bed, once
and for all: https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 4, 2023, 8:55:19 PM2/4/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
He's lying. He'll take it and claim it will be money that won't be used
for racism and will instead be used to trim the overflow stock of
Beefaroni.

> Tell you what. You have a documented history posting racial
> slurs and whatnot to RSPW. Send a test donation of $10,000.

Robert, just be sure to tell him that you wouldn't give John the sweat of
Chadweasel's vestigial nutsack for ice water.

> I guarantee it gets rejected.

Is the Lazpuppet willing to put up a 50K bond that it will be rejected?

Run away, NotChadpuppet!

Laz Mann

Feb 4, 2023, 10:06:12 PM2/4/23
Word is bond.

robert stickler

Feb 4, 2023, 10:57:56 PM2/4/23
Lol I've never once posted a racial slur

Laz Mann

Feb 4, 2023, 11:02:25 PM2/4/23
The evidence is right here: https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS
Click send to login and enter 10000 as the password to view.

%

Feb 4, 2023, 11:26:31 PM2/4/23
can you defeat chad

mixed nuts

Feb 5, 2023, 9:03:35 AM2/5/23
Chad died from covid he caught at the chinese pizza store.

--
Grizzly H.

robert stickler

Feb 5, 2023, 6:51:29 PM2/5/23
So much for his 6 jabs

]v[etaphoid

Apr 16, 2023, 12:05:25 AM4/16/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 3:45:33 AM UTC-8, rjs...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9:54:56 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
>>> Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
>>> Good question! A better question is "Why give that mooch a cent?"
>>>
>>> My answer is "Beth Aultmann" and the many thousands of dollars he took
>>> from her. Don't give that mooch a cent. Let Laz "Chadweasel" Mann kick
>>> in the money instead.
>>>
>>> Chad made a big deal over you having a job at Target and went R/L on
>>> your mother, Robert. So fuck them both. You want to donate to something,
>>> find a better choice and don't have a care what either of those two
>>> losers want.
>> Lmfao I never posted any racial slurs
>
> Give John Henry $10,000, Robert.

I’ll give John Henry DeJong $1,000 tomorrow - *if* you can get him to
commit to not touching or interfering with anyone, male or female, family
or otherwise, under the age of 18.

Do we have a deal?

Kara Mac

Apr 16, 2023, 10:06:41 AM4/16/23
> oro otherwise, under the age of 18.
>
> Do we have a deal?
You sure about that? He'll commit to anything in a hot second if you wave a nickel in front of him. But he has also committed to newsletters, new "content", stopping begging, etc.

]v[etaphoid

Apr 17, 2023, 7:04:17 AM4/17/23
Yeah, that’s pretty much it.

You’re a pitiful moocher who won’t lift a finger to help himself. You’re
not just a parasite on the good people of earth, your very existence is
causing us to regress as a species.

Aultmann excelsior!

Davey Zimmerman #274

Apr 17, 2023, 9:35:01 AM4/17/23
]v[etaphoid <me...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:u1j93c$30qk7$1...@dont-email.me:
He has in the past when the number of suckers that donated dwindled off
to nothing. After he gets fired, he's suddenly "disabled"? Funny that!

> You’re not just a parasite on the good people of earth, your very
> existence is causing us to regress as a species.
>
> Aultmann excelsior!

John is worthy certain kinds of help. I'd be happy to let someone help
him into a new set of prison clothes.

John is awfully quiet about Anamarie though. He's even more quiet about
his jailbird daughter who may turn out to be another victim of John as
well.

Donate to Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary instead of John.

https://ofsds.org/donate/#

Chad Bryant

Apr 17, 2023, 9:44:19 PM4/17/23
On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 7:35:01 AM UTC-6, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:

> John is worthy certain kinds of help. I'd be happy to let someone help
> him into a new set of prison clothes.

Prison or a mental hospital are the only places he should be.

I hope there aren't any children or teenagers in his current neighbourhood.

]v[etaphoid

Apr 17, 2023, 11:54:27 PM4/17/23
Did he damage your birth sons more or less than you did?

They’re hardly complimentary about either one of you…