Chad's nyms

JohnN

Oct 25, 2022, 3:51:20 PM10/25/22
I'm doing a little research on Chadlee Anvil Bryant. With much thanks to
'Skeeter' and '%' and an assist from Google and Truthfinder, I already
know enough to fill a report about him, but what I could use a little
help with are all the known nyms he uses. They will be of great help as
I forward that report to those who 'need to know'.

JohnN

%

Oct 25, 2022, 3:54:52 PM10/25/22
you're asking for a weeks worth of typing

JohnN

Oct 25, 2022, 4:03:47 PM10/25/22
LOL!! He's one of them, is he? I know he stole a few nyms lately from
the religious groups and Canadian groups. There are probably others but
I'm not sure.

%

Oct 25, 2022, 4:21:22 PM10/25/22
i told you he's got tons of them ,
he wants to be anybody but him

Janithor

Oct 25, 2022, 10:13:42 PM10/25/22
x-no-archive: yes
Can you blame him?

%

Oct 25, 2022, 10:33:19 PM10/25/22
yea , it's chads fault

Janithor

Oct 25, 2022, 10:34:49 PM10/25/22
x-no-archive: yes
Well to be fair, it's not like he asked to be born Chad. On one level
you have to feel pity for the guy.

%

Oct 25, 2022, 10:38:18 PM10/25/22
i though he was made from left over donated parts

Skeeter

Oct 26, 2022, 3:17:00 PM10/26/22
In article <tj9enm$30oth$1...@paganini.bofh.team>, flak...@aol.com
says...
ask away

He uses nyms of people who have stomped his ass and posts racist shit
thinking he's fooling someone. He will also stalk you and spend hours
and money to find out about you. If you have Facebook he will stalk you
and use family members names on usenet. Chad is so beat down he's lost
his marbles.

%

Oct 26, 2022, 3:20:59 PM10/26/22
SSI collecting drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter
wrote:
you two fuckwits look cute in your costumes, pissbum

https://imgur.com/a/GLSiyVa LOL

Mike Hunt

Oct 26, 2022, 3:35:55 PM10/26/22
Skeeter wrote:
> If you have Facebook he will stalk you and use family members names on usenet.

But Tony, you k-LAME you "dont do Facebook".

https://www.facebook.com/teandson <--- Skeeter's Facebook page LOL!

%

Oct 27, 2022, 3:34:49 AM10/27/22
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <r_f6L.292967$IRd5....@fx10.iad>, m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid
> says...
> I never said I did.

lie cry and deny, pissbum

lardass loser chad lives rent free in your burned
out pea brain LOL

JohnN

Nov 4, 2022, 4:06:51 PM11/4/22
% aka Chad will never have to spend a dime to look for Jon. All his info he posted himself many years ago in the abortion newsgroup. Tell % aka Chad that if he spends less time researching porno and hate sites, and more time investigating the things he wants to know, he'll learn everything he'd ever want or need to know about Jon

Skeeter

Nov 4, 2022, 4:11:34 PM11/4/22
In article <0c34a15b-71d9-482c...@googlegroups.com>,
flak...@aol.com says...
I have known % much longer than I have known Chad.

%

Nov 4, 2022, 4:15:48 PM11/4/22
you and chad and fat dave keeting aka % are *all* useless fuckwits

https://imgur.com/a/1yuju7n

https://imgur.com/a/1yuju7n

Skeeter

Nov 4, 2022, 4:44:29 PM11/4/22
In article <tk3rth$1k81$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, david....@pisscent.org
says...
Run along rerun.

James Owen

Jan 22, 2023, 1:37:42 PM1/22/23
You wouldn’t judge him if you knew all the challenges he’s faced.

He battled bulemia for years before emerging triumphant. Sweaty, penniless
and covered in bean curd, but triumphant.