Save John Henry Fundraising suggestion...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 16, 2021, 9:10:10 PM7/16/21
I think we all agree that John DeJong is almost certainly unfixable.

A seemingly endless succession of friends and family have invariably
come to the same conclusion and been left with no alternative but to
evict him once he has offended them, sucked them dry and failed to get
off their collective charitable teats irrespective of how much they've
done to try to help him, time after time.

Now I won't pretend that I'm a fan of enabling his unqiue brand of
self-prophesizing and -praising kookery (although I can see why it
should appeal to someone like Jason Todd). But even I agree that all of
us who can afford to should show a little humanity to a man who is down
to his last bowl of ramen, should.

What kind of world do we live in if we're all prepared to sit idly by
while this poor soul can't even afford to buy a new $5,000 media
production PC or pay his $200 monthly subscription to Adobe media
design tools that allow him to create exploding logos or run scrolly
text messages across the bottom of livecasts, providing information
about how to send money?

I don't want to live in such a world.

And that's why I pledge to donate $50 to JHD - conditional only on his
lifetime buddy, Chad-Lee Bryant, uploading a video of himself
performing a spin kick. The self-same spinkick that knocked a would-be
office rapist unconscious all those years ago.

And I'll double that contribution to $100 as payment for Chad including
any kind of proof and soliloquy where he gets to elaborate what an
awesome friend he is by sending a $50 donation himself.

There you have it folks - my commitment to send $100 to JHD - hopefully
in addition to $50 from Chad as well, just because I'm a decent fellow
who is determined to use money and Beefaroni rather than just words, to
try and save a life.

Who's with me?

--
Here endeth the lesson...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jul 17, 2021, 2:02:49 AM7/17/21
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.8a9e7e57d9...@phoid.con:
How about an extra $50 from me for Chadwick attaching and posting a
recent and verifiable pay stub? I'll go along that far. I'll even PayPal
it and attach a receipt. Barring that, I'll have Amazon ship over 50
cans of Beefaroni.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 17, 2021, 2:44:45 AM7/17/21
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote :
Outstanding suggestion.

I'll match your contribution if Chadwick is able to upload a current
paystub.

So that means we're up to $250 if Chad is a man of means and good
spirit.

What say you Chad? Is it time we all pulled together to help your best
mate?

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jul 17, 2021, 11:57:23 AM7/17/21
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.8beb7e57f5...@phoid.con:
I'm sure John is getting tired of Beefaroni by now, let's change it up a
bit. I looked through Amazon and they also offer Chef Boyardee beef
ravioli and overstuffed italian sausage ravioli. 24 cans of each (beef
and overstuffed sausage ravioli) is a spectacular offer to a starving
mooch. These look absolutely scrumptious to any emaciated content
creator I know about.

I just need a verifiable paystub and JH will fight off hunger for a few
weeks. Plus ]v[etaphoid seems to have $50 in his pocket to toss in.
(Good of you, man!)

https://www.amazon.com/Chef-Boyardee-Overstuffed-Italian-Sausage/dp/B003X
UJ564 <- 2 cases of a 12 pack.
https://www.amazon.com/Chef-Boyardee-Beef-Ravioli-Pack/dp/B00F3AWCBC

That's 48 savory 15oz cans of The Chef! Now it's up to Chadlee The
Cowardly Capon to make this happen. I'm certainly good for making that
come true once the conditions are met, all I need is a verifiable pay
stub and a delivery address for John.

You have until Wednesday to get it together, Chadwick. Otherwise I'll
donate the money to a shelter on Thursday along with the medical
supplies and food I drop off once a month.

I can imagine John's mouth is watering at the thought. Can you waddle up
and take the challenge, Chadweasel?

PS: Get that video and 50 bucks together and John will have a total of
200 bucks and a shitload of food. Please do it before he's evicted for
being a deadbeat tenant. Please don't make me send over Sally Struthers
to plead with you, the town literally isn't big enough for both of you
sweatbeasts.

https://southpark.fandom.com/wiki/Sally_Struthers

Family Guy

Jul 17, 2021, 7:28:08 PM7/17/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 9:10:10 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> I think we all agree that John DeJong is almost certainly unfixable.

Broken into more pieces than Gary Busey's mirror.

> A seemingly endless succession of friends and family have invariably
> come to the same conclusion and been left with no alternative but to
> evict him once he has offended them, sucked them dry and failed to get
> off their collective charitable teats irrespective of how much they've
> done to try to help him, time after time.

But, but, John is TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. About the mean mens on Facebook! About the evil peoples in the guverminuts!

> Now I won't pretend that I'm a fan of enabling his unqiue brand of
> self-prophesizing and -praising kookery (although I can see why it
> should appeal to someone like Jason Todd). But even I agree that all of
> us who can afford to should show a little humanity to a man who is down
> to his last bowl of ramen, should.

I love how one of his last postings basically threatened suicide four times direct or indirect and then he blabbered on about living to age 85. That was k00k juice(tm) at work.

> What kind of world do we live in if we're all prepared to sit idly by
> while this poor soul can't even afford to buy a new $5,000 media
> production PC or pay his $200 monthly subscription to Adobe media
> design tools that allow him to create exploding logos or run scrolly
> text messages across the bottom of livecasts, providing information
> about how to send money?
>
> I don't want to live in such a world.

Neither does John, apparently, since he threatened to kill himself.

> And that's why I pledge to donate $50 to JHD - conditional only on his
> lifetime buddy, Chad-Lee Bryant, uploading a video of himself
> performing a spin kick. The self-same spinkick that knocked a would-be
> office rapist unconscious all those years ago.

Chadlee is too busy working with Emu and Doug.

%

Jul 17, 2021, 7:42:19 PM7/17/21
i made you pop your head out your bum

]v[etaphoid

Jul 17, 2021, 10:42:40 PM7/17/21
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) laid this down on his screen :
Cushingoid Bryant is avoiding this thread like it was a cake of soap!

So sad he cares so much more for protecting himself from more
inevitable humiliation than he does for the welfare of any of his
friend...