How come chad still uses dial up internet?

robert stickler

Jan 11, 2022, 1:24:59 AMJan 11
Tell us

%

Jan 11, 2022, 7:57:50 AMJan 11

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 11, 2022, 5:18:55 PMJan 11
robert stickler wrote:

> Tell us

Tell us why you still post stupid questions, you retarded manchild.

--
"How do you 'stalk' something that is public?"
-Alexander "Family Guy" Cain

Skeeter

Jan 11, 2022, 5:53:45 PMJan 11
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:18:52 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
<themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>robert stickler wrote:
>
>> Tell us
>
>Tell us why you still post stupid questions, you retarded manchild.

Tell us why you answer them copycat/rerun.

robert stickler

Jan 11, 2022, 11:55:23 PMJan 11
Hey Chad! I'm not your boytoy!

%

Jan 12, 2022, 9:04:03 AMJan 12
On 1/11/2022 11:55 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Hey Chad! I'm not your retard boytoy!

more like retard boyhog

https://postimg.cc/HcYsjYHH LOL

robert stickler

Jan 13, 2022, 1:22:33 AMJan 13
Im not your boy toy!

]v[etaphoid

Jan 13, 2022, 3:01:54 AMJan 13
robert stickler formulated the question :
Chad has never forgiven you for unfriending him on Facebook all those
years ago.

He's a very lonely, very fat, boy...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v[etaphoid

Jan 13, 2022, 3:01:58 AMJan 13
% presented the following explanation :
> https://postimg.cc/mcSrLd6z LOL

You and your fatass unemployed sons are all fatter than Robert or
indeed *anyone* else posting regularly in this group.

And that includes both lardasses, hobbyfan and Freezer!

%

Jan 13, 2022, 8:19:38 AMJan 13
> Im not your fat retard boy toy!

https://postimg.cc/Whdpn3hz LOL

robert stickler

Jan 15, 2022, 4:56:31 AMJan 15
Chad still has no job

]v[etaphoid

Jan 15, 2022, 7:41:42 AMJan 15
robert stickler pretended :
He's been out of work for more than a year and may never work again.

Just like his two fat, unemployable sons.

About whom he is incapable of offering any comment...

robert stickler

Jan 17, 2022, 3:35:02 AMJan 17
I have more money saved up then he could ever dream of having.

%

Jan 17, 2022, 11:50:01 AMJan 17
most people have more than him

Craig Johnson

Jan 20, 2022, 1:41:34 PMJan 20

]v[etaphoid

Jan 20, 2022, 3:24:32 PMJan 20
Craig Johnson formulated on Friday :
> https://imgur.com/a/wr0Cy LOL

https://imgur.com/a/wr0Cy

Chadlee's head defies logic and many rules of gravity...