Advice for John Henry?

Laz Mann

Jan 27, 2023, 10:16:08 AM1/27/23
RSPW,

John Henry is in a bad situation. He needs donations and has started
a fundraiser to achieve a goal of $10,000, which is the amount he deems
necessary to 'reboot' his life and allow him the freedom to pursue
his political and creative goals and the ability to make good use of his
talents.

You as a newsgroup have failed to donate much. Certain members of
RSPW have done the equivalent of not making eye contact and speeding
up their walk as an ideological ally and legendary past member of the
group they are participating in pleads desperately for support at their
feet. The fundraiser has stalled at $1,150. JH has prepared new videos
and is considering a telethon-style long broadcast, but bills and rent
due dates have rolled over again and it isn't looking great.

Since most of you will not donate money, would you at least be
willing to donate ideas?

You have unique perspectives on life, and sharing them for JH's benefit
doesn't cost you anything. If you would take a moment and offer
advice, ideas, or suggestions which you feel would help John Henry,
after we've gotten a sufficient amount, we could forward the advice
to John as a collective gift from the newsgroup.

Post any advice, ideas, or suggestions you feel are worthy.

Janithor

Jan 27, 2023, 1:52:34 PM1/27/23
x-no-archive: yes
The lack of support is shameful.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 3:13:39 PM1/27/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in

> RSPW,
>
> John Henry is in a bad situation.

Of his own making! Decades and decades of it. So John is too cowardly to
step back here and ask in person? Of course he is.

> He needs donations and has started a fundraiser to achieve a goal of
> $10,000, which is the amount he deems necessary to 'reboot' his life
> and allow him the freedom to pursue his political and creative goals
> and the ability to make good use of his talents.

Has anyone tried Beth Aultmann? Maybe her heirs?

> You as a newsgroup have failed to donate much. Certain members of
> RSPW have done the equivalent of not making eye contact and speeding
> up their walk as an ideological ally and legendary past member of the
> group they are participating in pleads desperately for support at
> their feet. The fundraiser has stalled at $1,150.

That's barely half the back rent, let alone the beefaroni bills.

My god, he's getting streeted by someone who isn't his own family? The
horror!

> JH has prepared new
> videos and is considering a telethon-style long broadcast, but bills
> and rent due dates have rolled over again and it isn't looking great.

So we can expect another losing fight with a dumpster and broken
monitors? Or will John be living in the dumpster? What about having him
buried in a landfill by "accident" after being emptied from a dumpster?

Landfill, worm food and content. That's the pissbum trifecta!

> Since most of you will not donate money, would you at least be
> willing to donate ideas?

Sure. I have an idea about how karma always wins. He could roll with
that and be the object lesson.

> You have unique perspectives on life, and sharing them for JH's
> benefit doesn't cost you anything. If you would take a moment and
> offer advice, ideas, or suggestions which you feel would help John
> Henry, after we've gotten a sufficient amount, we could forward the
> advice to John as a collective gift from the newsgroup.
>
> Post any advice, ideas, or suggestions you feel are worthy.

Come back and entertain people. Both of you.

Alex Cain will enjoy kicking both your asses again and again.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 3:15:31 PM1/27/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
I quite agree. So that's all Chadweasel could spare? What a scumbag.

A dead horse

Jan 27, 2023, 6:25:32 PM1/27/23
He could get a job. He doesn't want to hustle for the plutocrats, but
those aren't the only jobs there are. He could work in healthcare. There
are plenty of entry-level jobs available emptying bedpans and managing
special individuals. Those don't line The Man's corrupt pockets. He
could take civil service exams and work serving the public interest
driving public transportation or cleaning public toilets. Those jobs
benefit society, not capitalist pigs. His rent is only $500, so he could
also just do online scutwork like Fiverr or Mechanical Turk and make
that monthly (Caveat: that scutwork would probably add some gold coins
to John Galt's money bins). He could also work for a mom and pop instead
of GloboChem.

He could try to monetize other stuff online besides the political
sermons. He admits to spending a lot of time playing computer games, why
not stream that? Light and fun things would probably attract a larger
audience than hellfire and carbon credits.

He could give up the material possessions that are tying him down. He
can't leave his house to go to work or to the poverty center because his
guitar and PC might get stolen? Get rid of them then. Vlogs, not to
mention films, can be produced entirely on phones now...

He could put the horse before the cart. Prioritizing software
subscriptions over rent doesn't make any sense. He also could start
using free (as in speech and as in beer) software rather than ironically
and stupidly shelling out hundreds of dollars to soulless corporations
in order to use Photoshop to add completely unnecessary, worthless,
amateurish and outdated graphical touches to his videos. Free and open
source software is literally the ideal of collectivist thought and he
chooses to pay Microsoft and Adobe on a monthly basis? Mad and
maddening.

He could start applying his ideas locally to see if they're truly
useful. He can't get a good night's sleep or make videos because his
roommates are too loud, so he calls the landlord about it? Isn't that
authoritarianism? Why can't he just talk to them and convince them? If
he can't convince the people he lives with, what good are his politics
on any larger scale?

If you forward this to John, please credit "C." Thank you. By the way, I
actually just donated $50 to the guy right now. I encourage anyone
reading to do so as well. Just because he has made a few bad choices
doesn't mean he deserves to suffer.

Laz Mann

Jan 27, 2023, 7:26:12 PM1/27/23
There's no good excuse for it.

Laz Mann

Jan 27, 2023, 7:26:58 PM1/27/23
Why are you filled with hatred?

Laz Mann

Jan 27, 2023, 7:35:27 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:25:32 PM UTC-8, A dead horse wrote:
> He could get a job. He doesn't want to hustle for the plutocrats, but
> those aren't the only jobs there are. He could work in healthcare. There
> are plenty of entry-level jobs available emptying bedpans and managing
> special individuals. Those don't line The Man's corrupt pockets. He
> could take civil service exams and work serving the public interest
> driving public transportation or cleaning public toilets. Those jobs
> benefit society, not capitalist pigs. His rent is only $500, so he could
> also just do online scutwork like Fiverr or Mechanical Turk and make
> that monthly (Caveat: that scutwork would probably add some gold coins
> to John Galt's money bins). He could also work for a mom and pop instead
> of GloboChem.

It isn't that simple. JH has no recent work experience -- he can't just
waltz into a temp agency during normal hours of operation and get
hired. As a 52-year old man, it will be especially difficult. Post-9/11,
a lot of jobs actually require a work history or documentation of
what a person was doing during periods of unemployment.

> He could try to monetize other stuff online besides the political
> sermons. He admits to spending a lot of time playing computer games, why
> not stream that? Light and fun things would probably attract a larger
> audience than hellfire and carbon credits.
>
> He could give up the material possessions that are tying him down. He
> can't leave his house to go to work or to the poverty center because his
> guitar and PC might get stolen? Get rid of them then. Vlogs, not to
> mention films, can be produced entirely on phones now...
>
> He could put the horse before the cart. Prioritizing software
> subscriptions over rent doesn't make any sense. He also could start
> using free (as in speech and as in beer) software rather than ironically
> and stupidly shelling out hundreds of dollars to soulless corporations
> in order to use Photoshop to add completely unnecessary, worthless,
> amateurish and outdated graphical touches to his videos. Free and open
> source software is literally the ideal of collectivist thought and he
> chooses to pay Microsoft and Adobe on a monthly basis? Mad and
> maddening.

His work requires tools, and it isn't "mad" for him to prioritize
himself and the content he creates over payment of rent to a landlord
who has already extracted far more value in rent from the tenants
than the property was purchased for.

> He could start applying his ideas locally to see if they're truly
> useful. He can't get a good night's sleep or make videos because his
> roommates are too loud, so he calls the landlord about it? Isn't that
> authoritarianism? Why can't he just talk to them and convince them? If
> he can't convince the people he lives with, what good are his politics
> on any larger scale?
>
> If you forward this to John, please credit "C." Thank you. By the way, I
> actually just donated $50 to the guy right now. I encourage anyone
> reading to do so as well. Just because he has made a few bad choices
> doesn't mean he deserves to suffer.

Thank you, C. I disagree with what you've stated, but you seem like
a really swell fellow. If anyone else would like to donate, please do:
PayPal: https://paypal.me/JohnHenryUS
Patreon: https://patreon.com/JohnHenry
CashApp/Cash.Me/Chime Cash Tag: $JohnHenryUS
Direct via his site: https://johnhenry.us/shop (NB: you can also use the "tip jar" on the site!)

John is going live on FB in half an hour if anyone is interested.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 7:36:25 PM1/27/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
Why are you filled with cowardice, Chadweasel?

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 7:37:37 PM1/27/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
Beth Aultmann is my excuse. It's all the excuse anyone would need.

Janithor

Jan 27, 2023, 7:41:09 PM1/27/23
x-no-archive: yes
Yes, but you're talking about an American legend. A content creator.
He needs our support to create more content.

Laz Mann

Jan 27, 2023, 8:00:24 PM1/27/23
Stop pretending you give a single fuck about Beth Aultmann,
outside of using her to sling mud at John Henry.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 8:11:12 PM1/27/23

> It isn't that simple. JH has no recent work experience -- he can't
> just waltz into a temp agency during normal hours of operation and get
> hired.

You pretty much can. But you may have to pass a drug screening. OOPS. I
guess the market for a third-rate rasslin' announcer isn't what it once
was.

> As a 52-year old man, it will be especially difficult.
> Post-9/11, a lot of jobs actually require a work history or
> documentation of what a person was doing during periods of
> unemployment.

So he's chosen to basically waste his life with no marketable skills.

Poor grasshopper. The ants told him to fuck off again...

He could always sell insurance, work at a call center or something more
ethical than constantly mooching off the gullible. I wonder who could
possibly be a good role model?

Keep us all posted on when he gets evicted.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 8:16:57 PM1/27/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
But 'Murica is a free market economy. Face it, ethical content doesn't
sell when it's coming from a guy that fucked over Beth Aultmann for tens
of thousands of dollars and pissed it away. He can get his ass out to a
freeway exit and beg like ethical derelicts all over the country do.

Fair is fair.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2023, 8:22:25 PM1/27/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
I never knew the lady but she seems undeserving of getting ripped off by
a scumbag like John. So does anyone who thinks John hasn't done it other
times and will continue to do it. He has, he did and he will. There are
lots of other places that money could more profitably go than that
slimeball.

Fuck the grasshoppers. Fund the ants.

Laz Mann

Jan 28, 2023, 6:18:39 PM1/28/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 5:11:12 PM UTC-8, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:

> Keep us all posted on when he gets evicted.

How exactly did you know that this was going to happen? It was not
possible to see coming.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 28, 2023, 8:00:41 PM1/28/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in
Dink Devilmond had a chat with the landlord and got back to me.

Rhonda Fries

Jan 30, 2023, 12:10:18 PM1/30/23
In article <XnsAF999AE3444...@88.198.57.247>, Chadwe...@zoho.com
Cujo socked up as Davey Zimmerman #274 says...
> Alex Cain will enjoy kicking both your asses again and again.

Dink and Chad are both fuckwits, Kevin.

https://imgur.com/a/Lnov547

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:30:51 PM1/30/23
everybody is an ass kicked fk wad

]v[etaphoid

Apr 27, 2023, 2:34:40 AM4/27/23
Return the $30,000 you stole from Elizabeth Eastman Aultman.

Beth deserved so much better… than you…