Oath Keeper's Leader Sentenced to ...18 YEARS?!?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 1:57:39 PM5/25/23
I mean, what the hell, right?

It's like ... you can't even arrange an Armed Insurrection anymore without these WOKE POLITICIANS with their WOKE IDEOLOGIES GETTING ALL UP IN THEIR FEELINGS!!

It's enough to make you wanna, I don't know, OVERTHROW THE DAMN GUBMINT!!

OH, let me stop before they throw ME in jail!! SHEEESH!!

/s

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 2:09:07 PM5/25/23
In article <4ac166d1-55c9-4d23...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> I mean, what the hell, right?
>
> It's like ... you can't even arrange an Armed Insurrection anymore without these WOKE POLITICIANS with their WOKE IDEOLOGIES GETTING ALL UP IN THEIR FEELINGS!!

WOKE is you, but you can't be original so you steal your words. Why
isn't Trump in jail?

> It's enough to make you wanna, I don't know, OVERTHROW THE DAMN GUBMINT!!

> OH, let me stop before they throw ME in jail!! SHEEESH!!
>
> /s

I love how you bring up shit that no one but you crys about.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 5:45:39 PM5/25/23
And I love how you respond to it ....in SECONDS NO LESS!!!

#Fuckouttahere

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 6:04:22 PM5/25/23
In article <13c23486-9fb8-4b04...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
So is this another one you're running from? And copying me while you do
it. I'm honored.

Family Guy

May 25, 2023, 7:37:01 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 2:09:07 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <4ac166d1-55c9-4d23...@googlegroups.com>,
> davidbr...@gmail.com says...
> >
> > I mean, what the hell, right?
> >
> > It's like ... you can't even arrange an Armed Insurrection anymore without these WOKE POLITICIANS with their WOKE IDEOLOGIES GETTING ALL UP IN THEIR FEELINGS!!
> WOKE is you, but you can't be original so you steal your words. Why
> isn't Trump in jail?

Crap ton of cash and followers that are near cult-like to the point of taking the fall for him.

Chad Bryant

May 25, 2023, 8:01:49 PM5/25/23
You would know all about that, having been raised Southern Baptist...

Family Guy

May 25, 2023, 8:47:54 PM5/25/23
Stalk much, you obsessive piece of shit?
How's your Jewish-Mormon-Christian-Hindu-Eskimo-Canadian-American-French-Esperanto-Burger King "life" going?

I don't associate with the church, "Lee." I haven't for decades.

Chad Bryant

May 25, 2023, 8:52:35 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:47:54 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:01:49 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:

> > > Crap ton of cash and followers that are near cult-like to the point of taking the fall for him.
> > You would know all about that, having been raised Southern Baptist...
> Stalk much

You've admitted it a million times here. Calm down, Tiny.

Freezer

May 26, 2023, 1:41:58 AM5/26/23
If I don't reply to this Family Guy post, the terroists win.

> Crap ton of cash and followers that are near cult-like to the
> point of taking the fall for him.

And openly asking why he isn't riding in to save them.

Family Guy

May 26, 2023, 10:20:55 AM5/26/23
I love how I asked you "stalk much" and your answer could easily be translated into a "Yes."

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 12:02:28 PM5/26/23
In article <XnsB0106C65E467fr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
He did nothing wrong. Get over it and focus on today.

Jebediah Grainger

May 26, 2023, 4:08:50 PM5/26/23
"Get Over it" says the guy who wears Confederate Flag/LOSER T-Shirts

Hypocrite. Loser. Racist. Skeeter.

%

May 26, 2023, 4:12:06 PM5/26/23
well , did you get over it

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 4:58:19 PM5/26/23
In article <e3c4dac2-9300-45d6...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
Not against the law and Trump did nothing.

Your name calling shows your defeat.

Freezer

May 27, 2023, 1:36:12 AM5/27/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> He did nothing wrong.

Neither one of us believes that for a second.

Skeeter

May 27, 2023, 9:00:08 AM5/27/23
In article <XnsB0116203B55Bfr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > He did nothing wrong.
>
> Neither one of us believes that for a second.

Believes what? I don't see any accusations. Did you snip them?

Freezer

May 28, 2023, 12:42:02 AM5/28/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article <XnsB0116203B55Bfr...@95.217.65.137>,
> freezer88 @hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>> > He did nothing wrong.
>>
>> Neither one of us believes that for a second.
>
> Believes what? I don't see any accusations. Did you snip them?

And this is why you fail. #Yodad

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 8:59:36 AM5/28/23
In article <XnsB011F1153D611f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article <XnsB0116203B55Bfr...@95.217.65.137>,
> > freezer88 @hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> Neither one of us believes that for a second.
> >
> > Believes what? I don't see any accusations. Did you snip them?
> >

> And this is why you fail. #Yodad

How so? I see no accusations. How can I defend what's not there coward?