Kurt Angle doing the Urine Agi on a computer

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jan 19, 2023, 11:02:36 PM1/19/23
There was a WWF match where Kurt Angle brought in a Commodore Amiga running the Prevue Guide software computer and pissed all over it. He said “the Prevue Guide is fucked up. Every time I see it, there’s some computer crash!” The Amiga computer caught fire.

Anyone have this match on tape?

I Could trade for WWF Smackdown where Triple H said “I can’t fucking believe it! The cable company in my town used to have The Prevue Channel, and that fucking piece of shit crashed all the time. Then they replaced it with something called TV Guide on Screen which was a lot better and it actually had the name recognition of TV Guide. And it didn’t have the scrawny voice of Ray Combs! So anyway, last week, TV Guide on Screen was gone. And in its place was the Prevue Channel? You shitting me, Montgomery Cable?”