Herb the Nerd slams Big John Studd

James Fabiano

Mar 31, 2022, 10:55:49 AM3/31/22
Hello. I am looking for the episode of Championship Wrestling from 1986 where Big John Studd just finished a squash match, and Herb comes out and says, "You know, Studd, I saw Refrigerator Perry pull you out of the ring at WrestleMania 2, and it made me think, how low you fell. I mean, any celebrity could probably beat you. Even I could beat you!" Studd has enough and drags Herb in the ring...but after ducking a clothesline, Herb managed to slam Studd! This is where he got the prize money for anyone who saw him at Burger King from. Anyone got this, as well as the BK ad that ran after this episode of Championship Wrestling aired? Herb is plugging the $5,000 prize and says, "Now that I slammed Big John Studd, that's three more opportunities for you to find me and win $5,000! And trust me, lifting the Whopper is harder than slamming Studd!"

James Fabiano

Aug 15, 2022, 9:43:01 AM8/15/22
On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 10:55:49 AM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> Hello. I am looking for the episode of Championship Wrestling from 1986 where Big John Studd just finished a squash match, and Herb comes out and says, "You know, Studd, I saw Refrigerator Perry pull you out of the ring at WrestleMania 2, and it made me think, how low you fell. I mean, any celebrity could probably beat you. Even I could beat you!" Studd has enough and drags Herb in the ring...but after ducking a clothesline, Herb managed to slam Studd! This is where he got the prize money for anyone who saw him at Burger King from. Anyone got this, as well as the BK ad that ran after this episode of Championship Wrestling aired? Herb is plugging the $5,000 prize and says, "Now that I slammed Big John Studd, that's three more opportunities for you to find me and win $5,000! And trust me, lifting the Whopper is harder than slamming Studd!"

Peacock is adding this episode this week to the WWE Network in memory of Herb, who passed away in June. WrestleMania 2 will also be highlighted there.