In the Not-Really-That-Shocking Dept, Alabama Senator Is OK, With Racists In the Military

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 11, 2023, 3:29:25 PM5/11/23
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/sen-tommy-tuberville-has-no-problem-with-white-nationalists-in-the-military-i-call-them-americans/

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) told a local radio station this week that he is not concerned about white nationalists in the U.S. Military.

Tuberville, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, told WBHM National Public Radio that the Biden administration is “destroying” the military by trying to get rid of ideologies like those on the far right. When asked directly if white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military, Tuberville, referring to the Biden administration, replied, “They call them that. I call them Americans.”

“We are losing in the military so fast,” Tuberville added. “Our readiness in terms of recruitment. And why? I’ll tell you why, because the Democrats are attacking our military, saying we need to get out the white extremists, the white nationalists, people that don’t believe in our agenda, as Joe Biden’s agenda. They’re destroying it. This year, we will not reach any recruiting goals in the military,” he said, adding:

So if we want to talk about looking weak, that’s where we’re going to look weak. We cannot start putting rules in there for one type, one group and make different factions in the military, because that is the most important institution in the United States of America, and our allies, is a strong, hard-nosed, killing machine, which is called our military.”

***
Skeeter Approves!

Skeeter

May 11, 2023, 4:07:34 PM5/11/23
In article <3e3e7c48-bd8b-4d61...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> https://www.mediaite.com/politics/sen-tommy-tuberville-has-no-problem-with-white-nationalists-in-the-military-i-call-them-americans/
>
> Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) told a local radio station this week that he is not concerned about white nationalists in the U.S. Military.
>
> Tuberville, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, told WBHM National Public Radio that the Biden administration is ?destroying? the military by trying to get rid of ideologies like those on the far right. When asked directly if white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military, Tuberville, referring to the Biden administration, replied, ?They call them that. I call them Americans.?
>
> ?We are losing in the military so fast,? Tuberville added. ?Our readiness in terms of recruitment. And why? I?ll tell you why, because the Democrats are attacking our military, saying we need to get out the white extremists, the white nationalists, people that don?t believe in our agenda, as Joe Biden?s agenda. They?re destroying it. This year, we will not reach any recruiting goals in the military,? he said, adding:
>
> So if we want to talk about looking weak, that?s where we?re going to look weak. We cannot start putting rules in there for one type, one group and make different factions in the military, because that is the most important institution in the United States of America, and our allies, is a strong, hard-nosed, killing machine, which is called our military.?
>
> ***
Are you still crying about nothing and ignoring today?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 11, 2023, 4:54:36 PM5/11/23
Sorry, I forgot! A racist like you certainly wouldn't be concerned about a racist senator or racists in the military.

Silly me!

Jason

Skeeter

May 11, 2023, 5:01:15 PM5/11/23
In article <3ce0a19c-f35d-453a...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
The only one here who keeps bringing up race is you. Like most racist
liberals do. Keep looking for something to hate and ignore the Biden
crime family.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 12, 2023, 4:02:13 AM5/12/23
Well, other than Senator Tuberville.

Like most racist
> liberals do.

OF COURSE

Keep looking for something to hate

RNC makes it easy.
and ignore the Biden
> crime family.
OF COURSE.

Freezer

May 12, 2023, 6:05:00 AM5/12/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Are you still crying about nothing and ignoring today?

Wanna try that again in Not Drunk?

Freezer

May 12, 2023, 6:11:36 AM5/12/23
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.

> https://www.mediaite.com/politics/sen-tommy-tuberville-has-no-p
> roblem-with-white-nationalists-in-the-military-i-call-them-amer
Real talk: This is the exact reason the Klan was such a low
priority target for J. Edgar Hoover's FBI. For all the laws and
broke and lives they destroyed, they looked to uphold the social
order. The racist, xenophobic Suthern version, but still...

As far as J. Edna was concerned, that made the Klan far less
dangerous to national security than, say, Communists. He only
really spent resources starting in the 1960s, after Televison
made it easier to get stories out of the South to the masses.
Masses who started asking questions.

Skeeter

May 12, 2023, 7:44:06 AM5/12/23
In article <XnsB00233B2124B3f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > Are you still crying about nothing and ignoring today?
>
> Wanna try that again in Not Drunk?

I don't drink. But keep avoiding. It is typical of you.

Skeeter

May 12, 2023, 7:45:04 AM5/12/23
In article <60b5a1ed-f7af-4d8d...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 5:01:15 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <3ce0a19c-f35d-453a...@googlegroups.com>,
> > davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> > > Sorry, I forgot! A racist like you certainly wouldn't be concerned about a racist senator or racists in the military.
> > >
> > The only one here who keeps bringing up race is you.
>
> Well, other than Senator Tuberville.

He's not here.

> Like most racist
> > liberals do.
>
> OF COURSE

You agree.

> Keep looking for something to hate
>
> RNC makes it easy.
> and ignore the Biden
> > crime family.
> OF COURSE.

Like you are doing now.

Skeeter

May 12, 2023, 7:47:05 AM5/12/23
In article <XnsB002348B2D99Ff...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
> post, the terroists win.
>
> > https://www.mediaite.com/politics/sen-tommy-tuberville-has-no-p
> > roblem-with-white-nationalists-in-the-military-i-call-them-amer
> > icans/
> >
> > Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) told a local radio station this
> > week that he is not concerned about white nationalists in the
> > U.S. Military.
> >
> > Tuberville, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee,
> > told WBHM National Public Radio that the Biden administration
> > is “destroying†the military by trying to get rid of
> > ideologies like those on the far right. When asked directly if
> > white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military,
> > Tuberville, referring to the Biden administration, replied,
> > “They call them that. I call them Americans.â€
> >
> > “We are losing in the military so fast,†Tuberville added.
> > “Our readiness in terms of recruitment. And why? I�ll tell
> > you why, because the Democrats are attacking our military,
> > saying we need to get out the white extremists, the white
> > nationalists, people that don�t believe in our agenda, as
> > Joe Biden�s agenda. They�re destroying it. This year, we
> > will not reach any recruiting goals in the military,†he
> > said, adding:
> >
> > So if we want to talk about looking weak, that�s where
> > we�re going to look weak. We cannot start putting rules in
> > there for one type, one group and make different factions in
> > the military, because that is the most important institution
> > in the United States of America, and our allies, is a strong,
> > hard-nosed, killing machine, which is called our military.â€
> >
> > ***
> > Skeeter Approves!
>
> Real talk: This is the exact reason the Klan was such a low
> priority target for J. Edgar Hoover's FBI. For all the laws and
> broke and lives they destroyed, they looked to uphold the social
> order. The racist, xenophobic Suthern version, but still...
>
> As far as J. Edna was concerned, that made the Klan far less
> dangerous to national security than, say, Communists. He only
> really spent resources starting in the 1960s, after Televison
> made it easier to get stories out of the South to the masses.
> Masses who started asking questions.

So what do you say about laundering money from China?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 12, 2023, 10:21:55 AM5/12/23
Where's the proof?
When will the GOP HOUSE start the impeachment hearings??

And when do we inaugurate Kamala??

Jason

Skeeter

May 12, 2023, 12:57:36 PM5/12/23
In article <97fd7500-144a-44c1...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
7 years we wait on proof on Trump and you all say "oh it's coming" but
look at you now only 2 days after the announcement. They named family
members, have bank records of said bank records with Biden names all
over them. <even underage children s names>.

Phone records and emails. That is enough to keep my interest.

> And when do we inaugurate Kamala??

Oh she will be talking a ride also.

> Jason

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 12, 2023, 2:18:20 PM5/12/23
Dude it's COME AND GONE. He was impeached TWICE. Get over it.

Skeeter

May 12, 2023, 2:24:11 PM5/12/23
In article <51641655-7c71-4f30...@googlegroups.com>,
and both failed.

Still hiding from Biden news?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 12, 2023, 2:50:34 PM5/12/23
Nope. Cause there hasn't really BEEN Any, you racist, bucktooth, run-away-from-every-subject-dickhead

Skeeter

May 12, 2023, 2:56:01 PM5/12/23
In article <23a8e1d7-980b-4502...@googlegroups.com>,
The name calling is proof of your butthurt.

I know CNN and MSNBC won't show it because they are bought and sold by
the left. Google it you lazy fuck.

Freezer

May 13, 2023, 12:46:46 AM5/13/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> So what do you say about laundering money from China?

IT's a thing that exists.

So where's the proof the Bidens (or any Democrat) are engaging in
it?

Freezer

May 13, 2023, 12:48:16 AM5/13/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> Nope. Cause there hasn't really BEEN Any, you racist,
>> bucktooth, run-away-from-every-subject-dickhead
>
> The name calling is proof of your butthurt.
>
> I know CNN and MSNBC won't show it because they are bought and
> sold by the left. Google it you lazy fuck.

Neither will Fox. Or OAN. Or Newsmax. Or Sinclair Broadcasting.

So yeah, the evidence is clear and obvious, obviously.

Freezer

May 13, 2023, 12:50:18 AM5/13/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> Wanna try that again in Not Drunk?
>
> I don't drink.

Dude, what DO you do?

Well, other than be an right-wing stooge on the Internet, of
course.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 6:22:21 AM5/13/23
In article <XnsB002F19295273f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
It's coming. You lame fucks pounded Trump for 7 years and when asked you
said "any day now".

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 6:25:37 AM5/13/23
In article <XnsB002F1DD4C904f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> >> Nope. Cause there hasn't really BEEN Any, you racist,
> >> bucktooth, run-away-from-every-subject-dickhead
> >
> > The name calling is proof of your butthurt.
> >
> > I know CNN and MSNBC won't show it because they are bought and
> > sold by the left. Google it you lazy fuck.
>
> Neither will Fox. Or OAN. Or Newsmax. Or Sinclair Broadcasting.

They did.

> So yeah, the evidence is clear and obvious, obviously.

Ignore away cupcake. Just blame Trump.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 6:26:08 AM5/13/23
In article <XnsB002F2380119fr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> >> Wanna try that again in Not Drunk?
> >
> > I don't drink.
>
> Dude, what DO you do?

Besides slap you around?

Freezer

May 13, 2023, 11:27:03 AM5/13/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> So where's the proof the Bidens (or any Democrat) are
>> engaging in it?
>
> It's coming.

The GOP for the last four years.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 13, 2023, 12:25:00 PM5/13/23
I know right?

Health care...Infrastructure...Lower drug prices...Everything's always "coming up"

Oh, hey, has Texas managed to eliminate rape yet?

It's coming"

Ah, OK.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 12:30:04 PM5/13/23
In article <XnsB0036A2D65AC4f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
The left for the last 7.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 12:31:05 PM5/13/23
In article <f21a9cce-0871-4a64...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
7 years we been waiting for you to "lock him up"

That's what we're talking about. Stop moving the goal posts.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 13, 2023, 1:43:18 PM5/13/23
Name me one Democratic politician who goes around shouting "LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP" Like you MAGA morons do for Hillary.

Go 'head.
I'll wait.

Jason

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 3:56:36 PM5/13/23
In article <a111b6d1-21a4-45cd...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 12:31:05 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <f21a9cce-0871-4a64...@googlegroups.com>,
> > davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> > > I know right?
> > >
> > > Health care...Infrastructure...Lower drug prices...Everything's always "coming up"
> > >
> > > Oh, hey, has Texas managed to eliminate rape yet?
> > >
> > > It's coming"
> > >
> > > Ah, OK.
> > 7 years we been waiting for you to "lock him up"
> >
> > That's what we're talking about. Stop moving the goal posts.
>
> Name me one Democratic politician who goes around shouting "LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP" Like you MAGA morons do for Hillary.
>
> Go 'head.
> I'll wait.

Any liberal does. So are you trying to stray off course again?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 13, 2023, 7:23:08 PM5/13/23
Got a name? ONE name.

So are you trying to stray off course again?
We really should get back on track you're right.
So why DO you want Nazis and KKK in the nation's military?

Chad Bryant

May 13, 2023, 7:51:49 PM5/13/23
Because having never served in the military, Skeeter can live vicariously through white supremacists who are.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 8:56:44 PM5/13/23
In article <e3fb8c01-c2cc-42c5...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Your racism is showing again.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 8:58:15 PM5/13/23
In article <6305fe01-d37f-4107...@googlegroups.com>,
Here's a whole stadium full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vnPn4fSn7A&ab_channel=CBSNews

> So are you trying to stray off course again?
> We really should get back on track you're right.
> So why DO you want Nazis and KKK in the nation's military?

That wasn't the topic. But why do you want gays and trannies in the
military?

Chad Bryant

May 13, 2023, 9:27:07 PM5/13/23
You're the racist, boomer burnout. You can't escape the low-class manner in which you were raised.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 9:28:40 PM5/13/23
In article <5df62f20-18a5-44dc...@googlegroups.com>,
IKYABWAI noted.

<snicker>

Freezer

May 13, 2023, 9:55:02 PM5/13/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> Got a name? ONE name.
>
> Here's a whole stadium full.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vnPn4fSn7A&ab_channel=CBSNews

Yes, all those damned liberals in at a baseball game in St. Louis.
A game where trump was a surprise guess, IIRC.

And how many of them were elected officials, which is what JTodd
originally asked?

Freezer

May 13, 2023, 10:00:03 PM5/13/23
If I don't reply to this Freezer post, the terroists win.

> Yes, all those damned liberals in at a baseball game in St.
> Louis. A game where trump was a surprise guess, IIRC.

My bad, it was a Senators home game.

Which makes it worse, IMHO.

Chad Bryant

May 13, 2023, 10:13:57 PM5/13/23
Skeeter: "But, but, but.....WASHINGTON! LIBERALS AHHHHH! BEVERLY, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY METAMUCIL?!?"

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 10:06:29 AM5/14/23
In article <XnsB003D4C3CA8BAf...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Oh how you hide. Who cares? They represent the elected officials.

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 10:06:58 AM5/14/23
In article <XnsB003D55614C3Ef...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Why? They are not allowed to play baseball?

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 10:07:58 AM5/14/23
In article <89865c90-a6dd-4bf0...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Look what I made fatass do.

U mad bro?

Jebediah Grainger

May 14, 2023, 3:56:15 PM5/14/23
OK, so you've decided to show your homophobia as well. We weren't talking about that, but OK, Fine.

I do not "want" gays and transgenders in the military.
I want the BEST PEOPLE POSSIBLE to serve in the military.
If those persons happen to be part of the LGTB+ Community, so be it.

That's my belief at it's most basic.
Going further though, Mr. Furley, it's a fact that in the LGTB+ Community there's a high degree of college grads and tech professionals.
It is no coincidence that the Bay Area (where many gays moved too in the 50s and 60s) became THE nexus of tech professionals in the 80s and 90s.
Those are the people we NEED in the military these days.
You know it's not all "Rambo" shit, right?
You know it's not all guys carrying huge weapons like in the movies right?

And besides that, there have been gays in militaries since the days of Rome at least.

So ruminate on that for awhile you racist, misogynist, homophobic fucking asshole.

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 4:58:15 PM5/14/23
In article <00fa2f9f-08de-47f3...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
All that foam just to say your a sheep?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 14, 2023, 5:04:09 PM5/14/23
Not foam, FACTS.

Now run along you racist, misogynist, homophobic fucking asshole

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 5:10:52 PM5/14/23
In article <771e141d-01b6-4f5b...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Look what I made you do. More proof you are butthurt.

Jebediah Grainger

May 14, 2023, 6:35:01 PM5/14/23
Whatever, you racist, misogynist, homophobic fucking asshole

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 11:41:11 PM5/14/23
In article <8f8a5ca8-a044-4a32...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
Made you do it again fatass.

Do it again. I command it.

Jebediah Grainger

May 15, 2023, 7:03:37 PM5/15/23
It's fun to see that you don't even deny it anymore. You now openly embrace your racism, misogyny and homophobia.
Not that you ever did a good job hiding it.

Freezer

May 16, 2023, 1:18:25 AM5/16/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> > Look what I made you do. More proof you are butthurt.
>>
>> Whatever, you racist, misogynist, homophobic fucking asshole
>
> Made you do it again fatass.
>
> Do it again. I command it.

Settle down, Beavis.

Skeeter

May 16, 2023, 11:34:55 AM5/16/23
In article <XnsB00631D4B8DEfr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Says the cowardly snipping leg humping newbie.

Skeeter

May 16, 2023, 11:36:03 AM5/16/23
In article <bfdbdbda-c5ea-44ca...@googlegroups.com>,
Good job, now do it again I command it.

Freezer

May 16, 2023, 6:42:32 PM5/16/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Says the cowardly snipping leg humping newbie.

I've been in this group since the 90s, you mental deficient.

Skeeter

May 16, 2023, 7:06:11 PM5/16/23
In article <XnsB006B3DA01C12f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > Says the cowardly snipping leg humping newbie.
>
> I've been in this group since the 90s, you mental deficient.

So? It's obvious you haven't been anywhere else. I see you snipped
again. That really tickles you doesn't it?

Freezer

May 16, 2023, 7:14:47 PM5/16/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> I've been in this group since the 90s, you mental deficient.
>
> So? It's obvious you haven't been anywhere else. I see you
> snipped again. That really tickles you doesn't it?

Watching you flip the fuck out over basic nettiquite over and over
an OVER?

YOu'd think it would get old but it hasn't yet

Skeeter

May 17, 2023, 3:11:36 PM5/17/23
In article <XnsB006B92E672F1f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Snipping the context and the part that is in discussion is cowardly.

Freezer

May 17, 2023, 9:28:24 PM5/17/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article
> <XnsB006B92E672F1f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> > So? It's obvious you haven't been anywhere else. I see you
>> > snipped again. That really tickles you doesn't it?
>>
>> Watching you flip the fuck out over basic nettiquite over and
>> over an OVER?
>>
>> YOu'd think it would get old but it hasn't yet
>
> Snipping the context and the part that is in discussion is
> cowardly.

According to you and ]\/[ethhead AND NO ONE ELSE.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 17, 2023, 10:37:17 PM5/17/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
I agree with them. So you lose again, F'loser. Find anyone besides you
that disagrees, coward. I'll wait while the sound of eternal crickets
comes from your direction.

They forgot to mention the other facets of your cowardice like how you
run away all the time. But that's part of how you operate so it's likely
considered your default operating mode. You've never failed to do it
when I've ridiculed your failures previously. So you can resume running
away, it's your brand.

PS: Go full ostrich, I command it.

Freezer

May 18, 2023, 1:22:40 AM5/18/23
If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the terroists
win.

>> According to you and ]\/[ethhead AND NO ONE ELSE.
>
> I agree with them.

Duly noted, Mr. "I'm Still Relevant, Dammit!"

Skeeter

May 18, 2023, 5:42:31 AM5/18/23
In article <XnsB007D03FEAA4Bf...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <XnsB006B92E672F1f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> Watching you flip the fuck out over basic nettiquite over and
> >> over an OVER?
> >>
> >> YOu'd think it would get old but it hasn't yet
> >
> > Snipping the context and the part that is in discussion is
> > cowardly.
> >

> According to you and ]\/[ethhead AND NO ONE ELSE.

Of course a liberal wouldn't find anything wrong with cheating.

Skeeter

May 18, 2023, 5:43:32 AM5/18/23
In article <XnsB0083D4DC821fr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Snippage noted. He slapped your ass good this time.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 18, 2023, 8:13:20 AM5/18/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
He went to snip mode this time! What a shocker considering his last
actions with me where he bravely chose to run away.

Let's see what Mr. Snippy left out!

"I agree with them. So you lose again, F'loser. Find anyone besides you
that disagrees, coward. I'll wait while the sound of eternal crickets
comes from your direction.

They forgot to mention the other facets of your cowardice like how you
run away all the time. But that's part of how you operate so it's likely
considered your default operating mode. You've never failed to do it
when I've ridiculed your failures previously. So you can resume running
away, it's your brand.

PS: Go full ostrich, I command it. "

Thanks for going full ostrich as I commanded, coward. I'll admit you're
still relevant, at least as long as punching bags and chew toys are
still relevant.

So who agrees with you?

<eternal crickets>

PS: Any chance of learning some new dances? There's a mutt treat in it
for you. Maybe.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 18, 2023, 8:53:09 AM5/18/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
It's hard not to kick his ass after he paints concentric circles on his
buttocks and hangs a sign pointing to it saying "KICK THIS" from his
neutered nutsack.

I do have to admit that running away from people and claiming they
aren't relevant months later is a new low in cowardice from the poor
mutt.

PS: Even the Mongs don't won't associate with it. That's beyond sad.

Freezer

May 19, 2023, 12:39:54 AM5/19/23
If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
terroists win.

>> Duly noted, Mr. "I'm Still Relevant, Dammit!"
>
> He went to snip mode this time! What a shocker considering his
> last actions with me where he bravely chose to run away.

He focused on "snipping" as if it mattered to ANYONE ELSE other
than him and his boyfriends. #NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThat

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 6:05:50 AM5/19/23
In article <XnsB008F0B9794E0f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
You always snip the context so you can run from it.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 19, 2023, 6:41:02 AM5/19/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
You asked if anyone else agreed with others on the subject and I
answered. I then asked if anyone agreed with you.

But you snipped it because it was embarassing for you. This time you
followed up with a fag lame. I noted your dishonesty in snipping out the
relevant parts and how you tried to lie about the actual reply.

Let's do it again!

[...]

So if you really can't stand being the loser that you are, I suggest you
run away forever. You've become a bigger laughingstock than Navir Bin
Laden, the Mongs and even John Henry. You may notice all of them were
smart enough to know they lost and ran off. What's your excuse,
F'loser?

Freezer

May 19, 2023, 8:05:59 PM5/19/23
If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the terroists
win.

>> He focused on "snipping" as if it mattered to ANYONE ELSE other
>> than him and his boyfriends. #NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThat
>
> You asked if anyone else agreed with others on the subject and I
> answered. I then asked if anyone agreed with you.

Clearly no one else gives a shit one way or the other.

Which still leaves you, Crabbe and Goyle screeching about
"snipping."

And. No. One. Else.

Freezer

May 19, 2023, 8:06:23 PM5/19/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

...Do you use a reader that DOESN'T have a "prev. post" function?

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 8:07:46 PM5/19/23
In article <XnsB009C2474C3F2f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
There isn't anyone else you daft cunt.

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 8:07:52 PM5/19/23
In article <XnsB009C20CAA8C0f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article <XnsB008F0B9794E0f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
> >> terroists win.

> >> He focused on "snipping" as if it mattered to ANYONE ELSE other
> >> than him and his boyfriends. #NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThat
> >
> > You always snip the context so you can run from it.
>
> ...Do you use a reader that DOESN'T have a "prev. post" function?

Not the point. Stop doing it coward.

Freezer

May 19, 2023, 8:12:25 PM5/19/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> ...Do you use a reader that DOESN'T have a "prev. post"
>> function?
>
> Not the point.

It means you can't use that function or you won't.

Which means you're too stupid find a better reader or you'd rather
whine about "snipping" than use it, which is stupid.

In other words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXm6F-K6Ffo

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 19, 2023, 10:36:36 PM5/19/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
After snipping his way around everything, F'loser decides that he's
going to do a fucking roll call? Those are just the people who chose to
answer. So far it's 3 to zero against F'loser T. Fuckchop. I'm hoping
F'loser will next tell us all that the lurkers support him in email.
That's always primo kooksign.

Freezer

May 20, 2023, 12:45:57 AM5/20/23
Goddamn, son. Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.

Skeeter

May 20, 2023, 5:26:53 AM5/20/23
In article <XnsB009C35F16D3Ff...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> >> ...Do you use a reader that DOESN'T have a "prev. post"
> >> function?
> >
> > Not the point.
>
> It means you can't use that function or you won't.
>
> Which means you're too stupid find a better reader or you'd rather
> whine about "snipping" than use it, which is stupid.

Why should I? Stop snipping coward.
I don't go to posted links.

Skeeter

May 20, 2023, 6:25:20 AM5/20/23
In article <XnsB009F16A2D0A6f...@95.217.65.137>,
He earned it. and he did it without snipping anything.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 20, 2023, 9:38:02 AM5/20/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
Do the lurkers support you in email or not, F'loser?

We need to get some fresh entertainment out of you, the reruns are long
past boring. Some new dance steps wouldn't hurt.

PS: Run away!

Freezer

May 22, 2023, 12:37:04 AM5/22/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> In other words:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXm6F-K6Ffo
>

> I don't go to posted links.

Why would you? YOu clearly know everything.

Skeeter

May 22, 2023, 5:01:42 AM5/22/23
In article <XnsB00BF03E5B1F0f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
More than you that is obvious.

Jebediah Grainger

May 23, 2023, 9:06:55 AM5/23/23
LOLX100000000000000000000000

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 9:45:37 AM5/23/23
In article <da84dbd6-0aaf-469c...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
Why do you always act this stupid? Why did you nym shift? Is it because
you fucked up your other nym?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 10:29:15 AM5/24/23
You are contagious apparently.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:10:23 PM5/24/23
In article <7611bed0-18c5-43f3...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
And he slaps himself with an IKYABWAI.

<look it up noob>

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 3:44:21 PM5/24/23
yawn.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 4:14:25 PM5/24/23
In article <9a88e4e9-69a6-4400...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
and another kook libtard bites the dust

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 11:03:13 AM5/25/23
yawn

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 1:21:34 PM5/25/23
In article <967da645-c217-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>,
I love how easy it is to make you slide right out of the bullshit you
post. Now you run. I declare this thread dead and I am the winner.

This is settled.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 1:51:33 PM5/25/23
Actually no. Because Tommy Tuberville is a racist (as are you) and should be kicked out.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 2:06:13 PM5/25/23
In article <77bf7100-b210-4bc0...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Who the fuck are you crying about now? Prove I am a racist.

<this is where he spins away>