Austin, no-solded the crucifixtion

The Man They Call, Mark!

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
It would of been more dramatic if, Austin laid limb on the "symbol" as if
He was unconscious, rather than talk trash at UT. BTW, I bet all You people
that cried foul over this angle feel pretty stupid after seeing it for
Yourselves.

Throb4Life

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
>It would of been more dramatic if, Austin laid limb on the "symbol" as if
>He was unconscious, rather than talk trash at UT.

Nice touch with the "He." I think the WWF did this just fine. They would have
really caught hell if they had made Austin unconscious on the symbol. Then he
really would have looked like Jesus and the last thing the WWF wants to do is
piss off the 'neck christian coalitionists who make them rich. The way they
did it is close enough to draw the parallel between the two but far enough to
defend it from the idiots who will probably still get pissed.

"Sexual Vanilla" Rob The Throb, The Lemmings' Champ

You don't understand because none of you people got groins!

magus

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98
I had to work, so I missed this...

All I'm wondering is how he got into this sitution.

--
"We're here to enforce the law for the landlords, businessmen, and [alumnus that donate more than $10,000] to [Iowa State University]...Students need to realize this before they bitch and waste our time." --paraphrased comment made by Ames Police Officer--