Donald J. Trump

Janithor

Jan 27, 2023, 6:05:23 AM1/27/23
x-no-archive: yes

Don't look at the man behind the curtain!

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609

Orange Man bad!

Janithor

Jan 27, 2023, 6:33:31 AM1/27/23
x-no-archive: yes
White people! I'm feeling unsafe! And who does the left-wing black man
call? LOLOLOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5n7RRKgDog

Janithor

Jan 27, 2023, 6:52:14 AM1/27/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/27/2023 3:40 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 1/27/2023 06:05, Janithor wrote:
>>
>> Don't look at the man behind the curtain!
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609
>>
>> Orange Man bad!
>
> Are we finally going to defund ACORN, Planned Parenthood and NPR and
> defeat the Taliban and the ultra-liberal Kennedy Center for the
> Performing Arts?

White people are here! I feel threatened! Call the police!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Janithor

Jan 27, 2023, 6:59:19 AM1/27/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/27/2023 3:53 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
> You didn't answer my question.

You need to get help for your autism first.

WHITE PEOPLE! CALL THE POLICE! LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm crying.

%

Jan 27, 2023, 3:56:44 PM1/27/23
you're the only one ever ever see say that

Snoopy

Jan 27, 2023, 10:27:01 PM1/27/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
% <purse...@gmail.com> enarrava tali parole:
I don't even know where to begin with this sentence.
--
The Real Snoopy

%

Jan 28, 2023, 1:37:08 AM1/28/23
don't it wasn't written for you anyway

Snoopy

Jan 28, 2023, 11:06:31 AM1/28/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-28,
Right, because I'm not a retard.

--
The Real Snoopy

%

Jan 28, 2023, 1:26:27 PM1/28/23
Snoopy wrote:
> Sul meriggio di 2023-01-28,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> enarrava tali parole:
>> Snoopy wrote:
>>> Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
>>> % <purse...@gmail.com> enarrava tali parole:

>>> I don't even know where to begin with this sentence.
>>>
>> don't it wasn't written for you anyway
>
> Right, because I'm not a retard.

it would be a better excuse then what you are

Snoopy

Jan 28, 2023, 3:18:24 PM1/28/23
Yes, your dead beat daddy. I had to leave after I realized you were down
with the syndrom. Not what I intended whe your mom wanted her first time
to be... special, but shit happens.
--
The Real Snoopy

%

Jan 28, 2023, 6:21:05 PM1/28/23
oh how exciting a guy that plays drag the family in ,
i have a brother you can take a shot at too and ,
really show your brilliance

Snoopy

Jan 28, 2023, 10:21:28 PM1/28/23
Meaning you have nothing, spankard.

--
The Real Snoopy

%

Jan 28, 2023, 10:43:14 PM1/28/23
am i supposed to have something ,
or are you going to call in my family again ,
that really shows you have something spit jerk