[RESULTS] ECW/IWA, 8/11, Korakuen Hall

Hesham

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

[Stolen from AOL; I'm not responsible for any inaccuracies]

IWA Japan / ECW held there second show at Korakuen Hall on 8/11 in front of
a sellout crowd.

- Lord Stevie Richards beat Matsuda Keiko after 10 minutes with the Steviekick.
- Terry Gordy & Leatherface beat The Blackhearts after a powerbomb by
Terry Gordy.
- "ECW International Tag Champs" (Huh?) The Eliminators "defended their titles"
against Okano Takashi & Yamada Keisuke (Total Elimination on Yamada)
- Raven (with Patricia) beat Tommy Dreamer (with Beulah) in a total bloodbath.
Tommy cut Raven's forehead with a coke can. Stevie interfered and bleed also.
And the end Patricia interfered, but Tommy gave her a piledriver. Raven
slammed a chair twice on Tommy's head and pinned him afterwards at 11'18''.
- Tarzan Goto defended his IWA Heavyweight Title aa brainbuster at 4'36''. Buh
Buh showed a top rope splash on Goto, who was laying on a table. Goto moved,
but the table was broken.

--
Hesham | Hotline News Homepage:
she...@rpi.edu | http://www.rpi.edu/~sheikh/hotline.html

Elliott Wong

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

she...@magritte.its.rpi.edu (Hesham) writes:

>- Raven (with Patricia) beat Tommy Dreamer (with Beulah) in a total bloodbath.
> Tommy cut Raven's forehead with a coke can. Stevie interfered and bleed also.
> And the end Patricia interfered, but Tommy gave her a piledriver. Raven
> slammed a chair twice on Tommy's head and pinned him afterwards at 11'18''.

Who is Patricia?! I thought that Mrs. Sandman was Lori.

Elliott

James Fabiano

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

Elliott Wong wrote:

> Who is Patricia?! I thought that Mrs. Sandman was Lori.

She is the Blue Meanie's "girlfriend."

J.F.

Steve Lapommeray

Aug 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/16/96

> she...@magritte.its.rpi.edu (Hesham) writes:
>
> >- Raven (with Patricia) beat Tommy Dreamer (with Beulah) in a total
bloodbath.
> > Tommy cut Raven's forehead with a coke can. Stevie interfered and
bleed also.
> > And the end Patricia interfered, but Tommy gave her a piledriver.
Raven
> > slammed a chair twice on Tommy's head and pinned him afterwards at
11'18''.

> Who is Patricia?! I thought that Mrs. Sandman was Lori.
>

> Elliott

Patricia's the Blue Meanie Babe.

Using Virtual Access