ECW - Anarchy Rulz - Simon Diamond/Tony Devito vs Chris Chetti/SuperNova

Kwahet

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
Simon Diamond comes in saying he needs a tag partner. He calls in some
guy, Tommy Marquez, but when the guy approaches the ring, he tells him
that he didn’t say, “Simon says”. Jazz’s music starts playing and then
the little black amazon appears. Simon tells her, “no no no, I didn’t
say Simon says toots and you’re a woman.” Besides calling her
worthless, he also calls her flat chested. She attacks Diamond and then
marquez comes in to take her on. Tony Devito comes in to attack Jazz.
Chris Chetti and Nova come in to help. It becomes a tag match, with
Diamond and Devito. Chetti gets injured (his knee) and Nova has to
carry the match. Jazz gets in Nova’s corner. Danny doring and Roadkill
come in to attack Nova and Chetti. The referee calls for the bell,
offically ending the match, (ECW must be getting soft). They also
attack Jazz and while Doring and his girl holds her down, Roadkill tries
to jump off the top rope, but other wrestlers come in to stop it. It
becomes a mini battle royal and then New jack’s music begins to play.
The Gangstas comes in with his usual illegal weapons and he attacks
everyone, clearing the ring. Including popping one guy with a computer
keyboard, another with a pool stick and then a staple gun. He clears
the ring and then leaves to his music.

--

Kwahet © 1999
The People's Poster

The Artist Formally Known As .....

Check Out My Wrestling Related Web Page And Let Me Know What You Think
Sign My Guestbook
http://homepages.go.com/~kwahet/index.html

Stephanie Rendino

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
Is Simon Diamond the lamest gimmick you've seen or what? Somebody tell this
guy that he's not Rocky Maiavia?

I'm willing to bet the rent that Jazz's breasts are real.

DudleyBoy

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

Stephanie Rendino wrote in message <37E59732...@videotron.ca>...

>Is Simon Diamond the lamest gimmick you've seen or what? Somebody tell
this
>guy that he's not Rocky Maiavia?

Well, Rocky isn't the first wrestler to use the "third person-gimmick" in
wrestling either

>I'm willing to bet the rent that Jazz's breasts are real.

I don't know, you seen the size of those things?? :)

++CaPTaiN SPiNKiCK++

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Watch as Kwahet <kwa...@mindless.com> reels back in agony from the fury of my kung fu
onslaught:

>Simon Diamond comes in saying he needs a tag partner. He calls in some
>guy, Tommy Marquez, but when the guy approaches the ring, he tells him
>that he didn’t say, “Simon says”. Jazz’s music starts playing and then
>the little black amazon appears. Simon tells her, “no no no, I didn’t
>say Simon says toots and you’re a woman.” Besides calling her
>worthless, he also calls her flat chested. She attacks Diamond and then
>marquez comes in to take her on. Tony Devito comes in to attack Jazz.
>Chris Chetti and Nova come in to help. It becomes a tag match, with
>Diamond and Devito. Chetti gets injured (his knee) and Nova has to
>carry the match. Jazz gets in Nova’s corner. Danny doring and Roadkill
>come in to attack Nova and Chetti. The referee calls for the bell,
>offically ending the match, (ECW must be getting soft). They also
>attack Jazz and while Doring and his girl holds her down, Roadkill tries
>to jump off the top rope, but other wrestlers come in to stop it. It
>becomes a mini battle royal and then New jack’s music begins to play.
>The Gangstas comes in with his usual illegal weapons and he attacks
>everyone, clearing the ring. Including popping one guy with a computer
>keyboard, another with a pool stick and then a staple gun. He clears
>the ring and then leaves to his music.

This was definitely the glaring weak spot of an otherwise excellent PPV.

++CaPTaiN SPiNKiCK++ - Phony tough & crazy brave!
1/2 of the RSPWWCW House Show Tag Team Champions (with Sabu424)

USENET ENDORSEMENTS FOR ++CaPTaiN SPiNKiCK++

"<cough>dumbass</cough>"
- Hall, on RSPWF 8/26/99

"Oh well... you're obviously retarded so I
might as well not even try to post to you anymore."
- Jason Cline, RSPWF 8/27/99

"++CaPTaiN SPiNKiCK++ .....Grow the F**k up"
- Jay, on RSPW 8/20/99

"You know what? You're an idiot."
- Jason Cline, on RSPWF 8/25/99

"...who the f**k are you?"
- Las Post, on RSPWF, 8/30/99

"Just when I started to think you were cool...."
- Jason Cline, on RSPWF 8/25/99

"LOL, you've officially gained a mark.."
- Joe Birmingham, on RSPWF 8/27/99

"Captain Spinkick: Hah, Captain Bandwagon if you ask me."
- Las Post, on RSPWF, 8/30/99

"Who the hell are you anyway?"
- Rob Riemensnyder, on RSPWF 8/27/99

"Mr. Spinkick, sir, I think you could beat his ass."
- nada000000, on RSPWF, 9/3/99

"Anyway, I'll just ignore Mr. Spinkick, seeing how his posts are quite imbecilic
(although I don't know how to spell the word)."
- Alex Avery, on RSPWF, 9/5/99

"LO_F'N_L! SPINKICK, SPINKICK, SPINKICK!"
- Joey Ray, on RSPWF, 9/10/99

"You ain't exactly a f**king Einstein yourself
Herr Capt. and don't have much room to talk."
- Milburn Drysdale, on RSPW, 9/11/99

"LOL!!! I love your post. You brain wouldn't make the
fiber of a kotex for a flea. I can say one thing in your
defense, you do give me a chuckle. I'm really surprised
you replied at all. Did your daddy show you how to turn
on the computer? Your subatomic intellect astounds me and
you make plankton look intelligent by comparison. Plebeian?
You've been watching Bob Backlund a wee bit too much. Then
again inbreeding will do that. I thought that incest was illegal
in your state? But then again I could be wrong. See
ya Jethro!
- Milburn Drysdale, on RSPW, 9/12/99