New here...

Eleanor Marie Reid

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Hey everyone!!

I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,
and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured that the
topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.
Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care. You can call me a
lemming, a mark, whatever. I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
think it is hilarious.

Ciao Bella!!
Elle, Supreme-Ruler-and-Dictator-4-LIFE!!!
(aka Muffin1, XFW #12345)

The ORIGINAL BUZZKILL

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99

Eleanor Marie Reid <t97...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote in message

> Hey everyone!!
>
> I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,
> and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured that the
> topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.
> Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care. You can call me a
> lemming, a mark, whatever. I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
> think it is hilarious.

Welcome to heck.

Janus

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99

Is that somewhere north of hell?
--
Janus ICQ#34579920
http://www.angelfire.com/al2/nightmare44/Welcome.html

D'stat Orlons

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:45:20 -0600, "The ORIGINAL BUZZKILL"
<buzzz...@hotmail.comSPAM_REALLY,REALLY_SUCKS> wrote:

>Welcome to heck.

Welcome to the real world.

Hulka R. Maniac

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Eleanor Marie Reid, the first thing you need to do is to tell these
people to shut up if you wanna hear what i gotta say, brother:

> Hey everyone!!
>
> I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,
> and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured that the
> topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.
> Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care. You can call me a
> lemming, a mark, whatever. I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
> think it is hilarious.
>
> Ciao Bella!!
> Elle, Supreme-Ruler-and-Dictator-4-LIFE!!!
> (aka Muffin1, XFW #12345)

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

-------------
HULKA MANIAC: HOPES SOME INNOCENT LIVES CAN BE SAVED

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Deport Sammy Sosa

Warriorman's Wrestling Tapes (The official tape distributor of the UA)
http://w3video.freeservers.com

"Me rikey Hurk Hogan"-This one Japanese guy I met at the mall

hul...@hotmail.com - HulkaUA on AIM

RSPW's biggest Chicago Bears and St. Louis Blues mark

_| _| _|_| _| _| _| _| _| _|_|_|_| _|_|_|_|
_| _| _| _| _| _| _| _| _| _| _|
_| _| _|_|_|_| _|_|_|_| _| _| _|_|_| _|_|_|
_| _| _| _| _| _| _| _| _|
_|_| _| _| _| _|_|_|_| _| _| _|_|_|_|

HI Im Troy McClure

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
>Hey everyone!!

Hey Dr. Nick!

>I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,

Thats quite awhile to lurk....whyd you decide to nut up now?

>and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup.

I dare anyone to find any other NG that has more of a variety of off topic
posts...and occasionally on-topic posts also. We are RSPW.

I figured that the
>topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.

Thats what RSPW-M is for...nice, polite, boring conversation about rassslin.
But, of course, it takes a week to have a 4 post thread. Or more, depending on
which mod gets your post.

>Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care.

Nah, not much flamebait here...besides everyone is bust flaming Mr. Elf right
now.

You can call me a
>lemming, a mark, whatever.

...and Test really, really sucks.

I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
>think it is hilarious.

Except Alex Cain. In any form.

>Ciao Bella!!

Das vedanya comrade

>Elle, Supreme-Ruler-and-Dictator-4-LIFE!!!

Hey, wasn't that Ferdinand Marcos' gimmick?

Site O' the Week-http://hometown.aol.com/Diapers4Me/

You might remember me from such movies as Gladys the Groovy Mule and Today we
Kill, Tomorrow we Die

Stormrider

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
So uh...hey baby...heh heh heh

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:37:44 -0330, Eleanor Marie Reid
<t97...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote:

>Hey everyone!!

>I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,

>and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured that the

>topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.

>Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care. You can call me a
>lemming, a mark, whatever. I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
>think it is hilarious.

Satyr

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Eleanor Marie Reid <t97...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> being accompainied by
his post to rec.sport.pro-wrestling wrote with a geek-necked pencil
the following:

>Hey everyone!!
>
>I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,
>and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured that the
>topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.
>Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care. You can call me a
>lemming, a mark, whatever. I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
>think it is hilarious.

Hope you brought protection.

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

Brought to you by Satyr, your friendly proprieter
and creator of alt.binaries.pro-wrestling

FAQ for alt.binaries.pro-wrestling
(http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jackson/)

Rockboy

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Eleanor Marie Reid wrote:

> Hey everyone!!
>
> I am new poster to RSPW.

Well then, fuck off.

--
Rockboy
-Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!-

El Hijo Del Drk

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
<<>I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking since the middle of December,
>and I have got to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured that the
>topic everyone would be talking about is wrestling, but boy was I wrong.
>Now, you can flame me if you want, I do not care. You can call me a
>lemming, a mark, whatever. I am not bashing this newsgroup, because I
>think it is hilarious.

Hope you brought protection.>>

<problem child>

I hope you have insurance!

</problem child>

El Hijo Del Drk - Extreme Pragmatist

When a romantic tries to do a good thing and fails, they give him a metal. When
we pragmatics succeed, they wish us in Hell...

http://come.to/TheDarkseid

http://rspwtnm.cjb.net

Dead x For x You

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99

>>Welcome to heck.
>
>Welcome to the real world.

This is hardly the real world, you retard.

D'stat Orlons

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
On 26 Nov 1999 13:37:23 GMT, deadxf...@aol.com (Dead x For x You)
wrote:

>>>Welcome to heck.
>>
>>Welcome to the real world.
>
>This is hardly the real world, you retard.

You need to shut up.

I will punch you in the face!!!

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Elenor Marie Reid wrote:

>Hey everyone!!

>I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking

>since the middle of December, and I have got
>to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured
>that the topic everyone would be talking about
>is wrestling, but boy was I wrong. Now, you
>can flame me if you want, I do not care. You
>can call me a lemming, a mark, whatever. I am
>not bashing this newsgroup, because I think it
>is hilarious.

SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW
YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR
TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS!

---Members of the YouDummy World Order---

"I must admit, I am a YouDummy Mark!"
-Waylon Mercy

"And, considering all I've seen so far, I predict YouDummy to come out
the winner."
-Bizarro Todd, Destroyer of Geeks

"now this is a person that puts an EFFORT into his gimmick."
-Ripclawe

"I nominate this guy for best newsgroup gimmick.  This one had me
crackin' up for a good 5 minutes or so."
-Toby Won Kenobe

"LMAO!  Oh man, you are great, YD!"
-++CaPTaiN SPiNKiCK++

"OK, well I'm laughing, but don't let it go to your head!"
-Acolyte of the Magnificent Taz

"Remains one of RSPW's best posts of the year! Two thumbs up!!!"
-Tazzed Up

"I am a You Dummyaholic"
-Sabu424

"Hi, my name is Max
* HI MAX*
And im a You Dummy mark"
-Max Power

Carooso

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
In article <29836-38...@storefull-152.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
YouD...@webtv.net says...

> Elenor Marie Reid wrote:
>
> >Hey everyone!!
>
> >I am new poster to RSPW. I have been lurking
> >since the middle of December, and I have got
> >to say, this is one weird newsgroup. I figured
> >that the topic everyone would be talking about
> >is wrestling, but boy was I wrong. Now, you
> >can flame me if you want, I do not care. You
> >can call me a lemming, a mark, whatever. I am
> >not bashing this newsgroup, because I think it
> >is hilarious.
>
> SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW
> YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! SHOW YOUR
> TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS!

lemming

Acolyte D'El La Glorioso Parka

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99

"Carooso" <car...@airmail.nospamnet> wrote in message

Obviously, sir, you have not been in RSPW that long, or you would already
know that 'YouDummy' rules this NG.