Goblin's PAC Takes In ...$8,508???? In ALL of January????

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 21, 2024, 4:07:12 PMFeb 21
Wow, good thing he's a billionaire and all and doesn't really NEED donations to support his campaign!! Also a good thing he's not involved in a shitload of criminal and civil trials that would otherwise eat up all his....OH WAIT>

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-cash-crunch-just-got-much-much-worse?ref=home?ref=home

"On Tuesday, Trump’s “Save America” leadership political action committee reported raising just $8,508 from donors in the entire month of January"

****
But enough of that librul spin, amirite? Let's see how SLOW BIDEN is doing shall we?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-campaign-democrats-rake-42-mln-january-fundraising-2024-02-20/

"Biden's three-day swing through the Los Angeles and San Francisco areas kicked off after his campaign and Democratic Party allies said they raised more than $42 million in January and have $130 million cash-on-hand for a likely general election contest against former President Trump, a Republican"

***

WHUUUUUUUUT?!?!?

Wait a minute, um, is $42M a larger number than $8508??? Never mind, I'll google it!!!

Hmmmmm....apparently it is. I can't believe it!!! Biden and Hunter have GOT to be running a massive cocaine distribution system!!! There's no way people are actually DONATING to him!!!!

/s