It's Joes turn to get impeached.

Skeeter

May 18, 2023, 4:41:38 PM5/18/23
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

mixed nuts

May 18, 2023, 4:48:44 PM5/18/23
On 5/18/2023 16:41, Skeeter wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
> introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

She can't find the sex trafficked babies.

--
Grizzly H.

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

May 18, 2023, 5:04:09 PM5/18/23
On Thu, 18 May 2023 16:48:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<u462v8$7rp1$9...@dont-email.me>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On 5/18/2023 16:41, Skeeter wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= She can't find the sex trafficked babies.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

They should check all of the pedoVaults in Cailfornia.

--

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006

Janithor

May 18, 2023, 5:40:26 PM5/18/23
x-no-archive: yes
Yeah sexual violence is funny isn't it?

https://nnirr.org/you-have-to-pay-with-your-body-the-hidden-nightmare-of-sexual-violence-on-the-border/

It's a good thing we have compassionate guys like you to lovingly show
us the humor in the rape and exploitation of female brown objects.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 18, 2023, 8:35:42 PM5/18/23
On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
> introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So you DO believe in the tooth fairy!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I mean...I mean :>>sorry,choked up, here<< I mean, you're seriously putting your eggs in the Marjorie Taylor Greene basket????

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Skeet Skeet, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Large Marge couldn't find a penis in a YMCA locker room.

I mean seriously Skeet even YOU are not THAT desperate yet are you?????

Siri Cruise

May 18, 2023, 11:29:27 PM5/18/23
Sex trafficked or they just crawled away as fast they were able?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

May 18, 2023, 11:55:11 PM5/18/23
On Thu, 18 May 2023 20:29:23 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<u46qej$iec9$2...@dont-email.me>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= mixed nuts wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On 5/18/2023 16:41, Skeeter wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= She can't find the sex trafficked babies.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Sex trafficked or they just crawled away as fast they were able?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

https://www.cc.com/video/3v7e8e/upright-citizens-brigade-we-ve-got-a-runner

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 6:06:45 AM5/19/23
In article <30e62233-12c3-426e...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
You creamed your jeans when the 2 failed impeachments on Trump slapped
you. Now look at you.

Jebediah Grainger

May 19, 2023, 9:02:20 AM5/19/23
OK fine, where are The Articles of Impeachment for Biden Mr. Know-It-All??

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 9:47:29 AM5/19/23
In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
The link is up there you evasive cunt.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 19, 2023, 1:41:35 PM5/19/23
*Sigh*
No.

I mean REAL ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, not MTG's Cosplay crap.

Right IN the article it says:

“Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ‘national security’ while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ‘would’ve been armed’ and ‘would have won’ the January 6 insurrection if only she’d been in charge of it?” Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

I realize you love your little Fox/Brietbart/Oann/Newsmax Fantasy World, and I empathize.

But come back to the REAL world whenever you're actively talking impeachment.

I mean, again, Marjorie Taylor is your avatar? She could have 10 arms and still screw up a hand job.

Jebediah. (oh, BTW, if SHE is your girlfriend now, then never call anyone else an "attention whore" again. EVER.

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 2:23:47 PM5/19/23
In article <0730b77f-d5e3-485d...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 9:47:29 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94...@googlegroups.com>,
> > jebediah....@gmail.com says...

> > > OK fine, where are The Articles of Impeachment for Biden Mr. Know-It-All??
> > The link is up there you evasive cunt.
>
> *Sigh*
> No.
>
> I mean REAL ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, not MTG's Cosplay crap.
>
> Right IN the article it says:
>
> ?Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ?national security? while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ?would?ve been armed? and ?would have won? the January 6 insurrection if only she?d been in charge of it?? Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.
>
> I mean, just....COME ON.
>
> I realize you love your little Fox/Brietbart/Oann/Newsmax Fantasy World, and I empathize.
>
> But come back to the REAL world whenever you're actively talking impeachment.
>
> I mean, again, Marjorie Taylor is your avatar? She could have 10 arms and still screw up a hand job.
>
> Jebediah. (oh, BTW, if SHE is your girlfriend now, then never call anyone else an "attention whore" again. EVER.

All that foam to say nothing? Look at you so scared it might actually
happen.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 19, 2023, 6:05:13 PM5/19/23
If ANYTHING spearheaded by that walking bleach blond Ape-Woman leads to the impeachment of Joe Biden I will quit RSPW and post a picture of myself wearing clown makeup and a sign that says Skeeter Was Right.

Jason

Skeeter

May 19, 2023, 6:28:03 PM5/19/23
In article <818c9f65-4456-4146...@googlegroups.com>,
No you won't. But your ranting shows you aint happy about it.

Jebediah Grainger

May 20, 2023, 11:55:42 AM5/20/23
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only two things I'm genuinely worried about in 2024 are:
1) These "Third Way" assholes. They're a front for the 'pubs and are going to attempt to shear off Biden's vote share in 2024
2) ...whatever you sociopaths might do to Biden or Kamala. I mean, honestly, you're a bunch of sick fucks who know no bounds.

Large Marge? BITCH PLEASE.

Skeeter

May 20, 2023, 1:34:44 PM5/20/23
In article <947daa26-c949-421d...@googlegroups.com>,
Are you whining about vote fraud? But you fuck say it never happens.

> 2) ...whatever you sociopaths might do to Biden or Kamala. I mean, honestly, you're a bunch of sick fucks who know no bounds.

Didn't stop you from going after Trump. Now look at you crying about the
same shit you pulled.

> Large Marge? BITCH PLEASE.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 23, 2023, 12:05:37 PM5/23/23
On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:34:44 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

> > The only two things I'm genuinely worried about in 2024 are:
> > 1) These "Third Way" assholes. They're a front for the 'pubs and are going to attempt to shear off Biden's vote share in 2024
> Are you whining about vote fraud? But you fuck say it never happens.

Not the kind of "Vote Fraud" you, Kari Lake, Dinesh Dsouza and Goblin talk about where hundreds of billions of votes just kinda...appear out of thin air.
What Third Way is going to do is legal, just sleazy.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 12:58:40 PM5/23/23
In article <be47f0c9-5e56-4282...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:34:44 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
>

> > > The only two things I'm genuinely worried about in 2024 are:
> > > 1) These "Third Way" assholes. They're a front for the 'pubs and are going to attempt to shear off Biden's vote share in 2024
> > Are you whining about vote fraud? But you fuck say it never happens.
>
> Not the kind of "Vote Fraud" you, Kari Lake, Dinesh Dsouza and Goblin talk about where hundreds of billions of votes just kinda...appear out of thin air.

Never happened.

> What Third Way is going to do is legal, just sleazy.

Like most of what the left does.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 18, 2024, 7:43:03 PMFeb 18
On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
> introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

And said impeachment is GOING GREAT!!!!

Any day, now Joe is gonna LOCKED THE FUCK UP!!!! AND THEN WE GET KAMALA TOO!!!!

YEE HAW!!!!!

I gotta admit Skeet Skeet, you were ON TOP of this one!!!! YESSIRYBOB!!!

Jason (heh)

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:21 AMFeb 19
Where can I read about these supposed allegations Trump has made about
hundreds of billions of fraudulent votes?

Since you’ll never produce, thanks for at least confirming that it’s only
legal democratic behaviour that concerns you, and not the illegal practice
of phantom voter fraud.

Why are we not surprised that our local racial discrimination and
rape-apologist might takr such a pitiful moral position so long as it
supports his political position…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:21 AMFeb 19
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
A Tard brother promising to quit RSPW if he doesn’t get his way?

He’ll definitely keep his word. This time…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:23 AMFeb 19
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tell us again how your last *two* impeachments went, glass house boy?

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 7:12:27 AMFeb 19
In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
and still nothing about senile Biden.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 19, 2024, 9:21:33 AMFeb 19
and OFF HE RUNS!!! HAHAHAHAH!!

No wonder you refrain from starting threads yourself! You inevitably end up looking like a horse-sized dickhole EVERY TIME and looking for the nearest exit!!!!
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jason
(hah!)

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 9:24:58 AMFeb 19
In article <647ede60-3cd5-406d...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
When has that happened? Anyway are you still avoiding talking about the
guy who is to incompetent to stand trial but can still run a country?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 20, 2024, 3:18:40 AMFeb 20
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:12:27 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8...@googlegroups.com>,
>> davidbr...@gmail.com says...

>>> And said impeachment is GOING GREAT!!!!
>>>
>>> Any day, now Joe is gonna LOCKED THE FUCK UP!!!! AND THEN WE GET KAMALA TOO!!!!
>>>
>>> YEE HAW!!!!!
>>>
>>> I gotta admit Skeet Skeet, you were ON TOP of this one!!!! YESSIRYBOB!!!
>>>
>>> Jason (heh)
>> and still nothing about senile Biden.
>
> and OFF HE RUNS!!! HAHAHAHAH!!

Actually, he stayed and responded. Which is the exact opposite of running.

> No wonder you refrain from starting threads yourself! You inevitably end
> up looking like a horse-sized dickhole EVERY TIME and looking for the nearest exit!!!!

So which is it? Does he refrain from starting threads or does he start
threads and inevitable follow your prophecy?

>hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>
> Jason
> (hah!)

Are you aware that you actually appear to be getting stupider?

And do you think there is a relationship between self-awareness and
intelligence?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 20, 2024, 11:46:56 AMFeb 20
Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

Anyway are you still avoiding

Avoidance is your thing, Beatrice. Unless you want to tell us why your Orange Jesus continues to praise Putin?

talking about the
> guy who is to incompetent to stand trial but can still run a country?

Read that sentence out loud to yourself. A couple of times if necessary.
And then realize how you just MASSIVELY self-owned yourself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 11:55:15 AMFeb 20
In article <1d8a1dd9-4b02-4bee...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 9:24:58 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <647ede60-3cd5-406d...@googlegroups.com>,
> > davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> > > and OFF HE RUNS!!! HAHAHAHAH!!
> > >
> > > No wonder you refrain from starting threads yourself! You inevitably end up looking like a horse-sized dickhole EVERY TIME and looking for the nearest exit!!!!
> > > hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
> > >
> > > Jason
> > > (hah!)
> > When has that happened?
>
> Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

So when has it happened?

> Anyway are you still avoiding
>
> Avoidance is your thing, Beatrice. Unless you want to tell us why your Orange Jesus continues to praise Putin?

Who's talking about that? I never saw him do that. Was it on left wing
media?

> talking about the
> > guy who is to incompetent to stand trial but can still run a country?
>
> Read that sentence out loud to yourself. A couple of times if necessary.
> And then realize how you just MASSIVELY self-owned yourself.

Nice evasion. So why did they say he was incompetent to stand trial?
What trial? Figure it out idiot.

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>
> Jason

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 20, 2024, 4:04:35 PMFeb 20
EVERYONE. I just did a whole post on that.

I never saw him do that.

Again, denial.

Was it on left wing
> media?

That's your go-to move of course. You have nothing else. Sad.

> > talking about the
> > > guy who is to incompetent to stand trial but can still run a country?
> >
> > Read that sentence out loud to yourself. A couple of times if necessary.
> > And then realize how you just MASSIVELY self-owned yourself.
> Nice evasion. So why did they say he was incompetent to stand trial?
> What trial? Figure it out idiot.

Are you talking to yourself again?

> > AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
> >
> > Jason

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 6:50:02 PMFeb 20
In article <a2fc7ba0-ef39-487a...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
YOU did. Most ignored.

> I never saw him do that.
>
> Again, denial.

How do you know what I have seen?

> Was it on left wing
> > media?
>
> That's your go-to move of course. You have nothing else. Sad.

So you couldn't answer that question.

> > > talking about the
> > >
> > > Read that sentence out loud to yourself. A couple of times if necessary.
> > > And then realize how you just MASSIVELY self-owned yourself.
> > Nice evasion. So why did they say he was incompetent to stand trial?
> > What trial? Figure it out idiot.
>
> Are you talking to yourself again?

Denial.