Sunshine and Antiguan rains…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 8, 2024, 3:39:25 PMFeb 8
As proven by that time the apprentice barber didn’t charge Dink for his
botched bowl cut, or by the time John DeJong got a “free” Hepatitis A + B
shot when his doctor was treating his rogue gonorrhoea strain, every now
and again the sun shines on each of us. Clearly - some more than others,
but the sun even shines on a dog’s arse every once in a while…

Equally, some times it rains. And so it is the case in St Johns, Antigua
where it looks like our whole day is going to be rained out today. In
truth, we’ve been lucky - one fleeting sunshower during our only sea day is
the only rain we’ve seen over the past fortnight, but it’s a shame to lose
a planned beach day nonetheless.

But enough about me - how have *you* been?

Chad - how is your current career progressing? Are our boys ok? Which one
of you is currently the biggest?

Dink - what project are you currently working on? Met any nice ladies
lately? Have you decided which souvenir you’d like me to bring home for
you?

Jason Tard - how are the wife and kids? Have you been sleeping well in
spite of the Democratic and Republican primary run ins? Planned any
terrorist activity to live out all those dreams of yours to kill a bunch of
innocents at the Super Bowl?

John Henry - how is the food situation? Have you unleashed on Mona yet,
telling the world what a selfish traitor she was who just wanted to use you
for all those skills and attributes to bring to a cohabitation?

Freezer - don’t know, don’t care what you’re up to, you perennially
miserable, lying bottom feeder.

Zimmermen- you’re awesome just the way you are. Don’t change a thing…

%

Feb 8, 2024, 4:15:41 PMFeb 8
did they smooch after that

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 8, 2024, 4:17:39 PMFeb 8
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uq3e5o$24do0$1...@dont-email.me:
The Zimmermen just totally rule. You could bring back a recipe for
Caribbean Beefaroni for John. I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

PS: Don't forget to try the conch fritters.

But since you mentioned John, I think a repost from September 19th, 2020
ought to cheer you up.

"I haven't mentioned it here until now, but in 11 days I will be shut
down, probably permanently. My loving brother, for reasons unknown to
me but in my opinion rooted in his inability to cope with anyone he
can't push around, has decided arbitrarily and without prior
conversation that I'm no longer worthy of food, shelter, and clothing,
and I have been evicted. Since my phone is on his account and that is
also being repossessed, I won't even be able to log in to FB or most of
my other websites, since they're all 2FA tied to that phone. I do still
have my old phone, but I gifted that to my niece and I'm not going to
break my word to her just because someone else decided I don't deserve a
home. It's bad enough I'm being forced to break my promise that I'd
always be here for her, since as she says I'm "the only person who makes
[her] feel safe." I've cried a whole bunch over that in the last couple
of weeks, but crying isn't getting me anywhere either. I just hope she
understands when she gets older that it wasn't my choice to make. I
don't know where I'll go or what I'll do; there really are no options.
I'm not asking for anyone's help or money anymore because it's
pointless. I'm not loading up all my crap in a backpack to trek across
the country and "start over" again. I'm tired of starting over, I'm
tired of bootstraps, and most of all I'm tired of every time I just get
to the point of feeling like maybe I can feel safe, some external actor
has to jam a stick in my spokes because I'm a threat to their ego. This
has been a consistent pattern in my life, people wheedling their way
into my good graces thinking it'll pay them off somehow and then
throwing me under a bus when it doesn't pay off fast enough or they
realize I'm not here to be their kept boy. I'm sick of it, and frankly
I no longer have the slightest bit of trust or faith left in human
beings, generally speaking. I did my best. I've fought my fight. I
have nowhere to go, I have no way to get there. My employability is
nil, largely due to the social media profile attached to my name through
my activism over the years. I likely won't survive long, and I'm
honestly not sure how much I care at this point. Perhaps, since I've
long lacked the guts to just end myself of my own free will, this will
give me an out that I can ethically accept. I'll continue to be here
until the 30th, the date on the eviction notice, although since my
internet access has been contingent on my keeping other people's secrets
by way of not discussing any of this in public, it may be well before
then that I'm forced to shut down, and if recent history is any
indication I probably will have no advance warning. After that, I may
be here, and I may not. I think you can all understand that I certainly
have no interest in remaining where I am, given that I'm not welcome
here, and given that of the six other people I live with the only one
with the guts to speak to me directly about any of this, or to express
the slightest bit of concern about my health or well-being, is a nine
year old kid with a crush on her "cool uncle." (She's also a great kid
with a great heart, and I hope her environment doesn't crush it out of
her before she's old enough to really do anything with it. Love her to
death.) So yeah. I didn't mention this when it happened because frankly
I'm sick of people I trust throwing me on a fire and leaving me with no
choice but to beg strangers for the resources I need to stay alive and
keep doing what I do. When your own family craps all over you, it's
time to admit you just don't deserve food, shelter, clothing, security,
or to be able to trust anyone. I literally have had more genuine
respect and consideration from a jazz singer I've never met in a handful
of online exchanges over the years than anyone in my close family or the
majority of my extended family have ever seen fit to extend, and that's
just depressing beyond all expression. Thanks, Janis, for that. You've
been a hero in my life in ways you never suspected, and even though it
was a pretty crap job my participation in your project is absolutely a
highlight of my artistic career. This has been a repeating pattern in my
life, where people pretend to want to "help" when what they really want
is to tie themselves to me and reap rewards when I finally "make it," to
make a big public show of being charitable and philanthropic when what
they really are is chasing social approval and trying to make themselves
out as heroes, usually with the effect of shutting down any other offers
of genuine help only for me to find out later the help they're offering
amounts to them shoving me off on someone else. For those of you who
have been genuine and heartfelt supporters over the years, I hope my
body of work persists in archives and in your hearts and minds as you
move forward without me. I appreciate you, I love you, and I couldn't
have made it this long without you. For those of you who can only offer
help because you think you're going to get something out of it that you
don't have the guts to ask for, kiss my ass and die. It may be that a
fit of concern over social disapproval results in an offer to stay. As
a matter of pragmatics, I will take that offer if it's made, but only
for as long as it takes for me to find a permanent way out of here. You
wouldn't want to live in a house where nobody over the age of 10 has the
slightest respect or consideration for you, and I don't either. That
small group of you who have been quietly supportive over the years, who
have given without expectation of reward, who have followed me not
because you want to be able to brag to people but because you believe in
who I am and what I do, are my real family, and I love every one of you
from the bottom of my heart. Not a day goes by when I don't think about
what I owe you and strive to pay it back in every way I can. You have
helped me make the world a slightly better place while I've had the
chance, and in my book that makes you a hero. The rest of the
fair-weather "friends" and people who only "help" because they think
they're going to get something materially or socially beneficial to them
in return...meh. You got what you wanted, and my "family" now have what
they want: and end to me, permanently, so they don't have to be
reminded of their own failures of character and humanity. But, as things
stand now with 11 days left until the eviction notice expires and not
one of the sixty-ish resumes I've sent out so far getting so much as an
auto-ack, I've got to face the reality that my life is effectively over,
and what time I have left will likely be spent on the streets trying to
find a warm place to sleep where I don't have to worry about my guitar -
which I will not give up for any price, as it is priceless to me - being
stolen from me. I'm hoping for a solution to manifest itself...but I'm
not hopeFUL. It's time to face reality: I have been deemed by this
world to be unworthy of life, and maybe it's time I accepted that this
world is probably right. Love you all. Peace."

The mating call of the Drama Queen is not always a joyous thing.
Sometimes it's justice calling.

Skeeter

Feb 8, 2024, 6:27:56 PMFeb 8
In article <uq3e5o$24do0$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@mormonia.com says...

> As proven by that time the apprentice barber didn?t charge Dink for his
> botched bowl cut, or by the time John DeJong got a ?free? Hepatitis A + B
> shot when his doctor was treating his rogue gonorrhoea strain, every now
> and again the sun shines on each of us. Clearly - some more than others,
> but the sun even shines on a dog?s arse every once in a while?
>
> Equally, some times it rains. And so it is the case in St Johns, Antigua
> where it looks like our whole day is going to be rained out today. In
> truth, we?ve been lucky - one fleeting sunshower during our only sea day is
> the only rain we?ve seen over the past fortnight, but it?s a shame to lose
> a planned beach day nonetheless.
>
> But enough about me - how have *you* been?
>
> Chad - how is your current career progressing? Are our boys ok? Which one
> of you is currently the biggest?
>
> Dink - what project are you currently working on? Met any nice ladies
> lately? Have you decided which souvenir you?d like me to bring home for
> you?
>
> Jason Tard - how are the wife and kids? Have you been sleeping well in
> spite of the Democratic and Republican primary run ins? Planned any
> terrorist activity to live out all those dreams of yours to kill a bunch of
> innocents at the Super Bowl?
>
> John Henry - how is the food situation? Have you unleashed on Mona yet,
> telling the world what a selfish traitor she was who just wanted to use you
> for all those skills and attributes to bring to a cohabitation?
>
> Freezer - don?t know, don?t care what you?re up to, you perennially
> miserable, lying bottom feeder.
>
> Zimmermen- you?re awesome just the way you are. Don?t change a thing?

<kicks dirt>

Aw damn.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 11, 2024, 9:55:12 AMFeb 11
Great read - many thanks for posting, not least since it kept me
entertained during the night after my better half has collapsed to bed and
I’m left to amuse myself. There’s only so much Karaoke, buffets and
traveller conversations at the bar that one man can indulge. Please post
some more excerpts - I’ve got a 16 hour flight home in a few days!

Have just set up shop for the next few hours on a beach chair at Glen
Seaside Bar and Grill on Cane Garden Bay Beach at Tortola. I see they do
Conch Fritters in Lime Butter. They’re more expensive than Lobster, but I’m
going to give it a crack on your recommendation. As our last full day day
in cruise mode before a couple nights in Punta Cana and Miami, I can’t
leave without trying it, even if it means paying the tourist tax for
cruisers silly enough to pay it…

Zimmermen Excelsior!

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 12, 2024, 7:57:35 AMFeb 12
Wow. Just wow. Conch fritters are my new favourite food. Alongside Carib
beer which is my favourite drink of the past fortnight.

Whilst the hospitality at the Glen Seaside Bar and Restaurant was
questionable at best (I get that they need to be ruthless in peak season,
but refusing an ice pack or any assistance whatsoever to the woman who
busted her knee of a a dumping wave was sickening - even by the worst
tourist-gouging standards), the conch ( which I wouldn’t even have ordered
if I’d witnessed the manager’s cold indifference beforehand) was amazing.

It was listed as more expensive than the lobster, but I fortuitously got a
“locals” discount of $10 so it was “only” US$15 because I fortuitously
pronounced it “conc” in my Aussie accent rather than “conch” in my asshole
Cruiseboater accent, which they mistook as creole and gave the slightly
better price.

Anyhow, eating sea slug never tasted so good, so many thanks for the tip.
It’s currently half time in the Super Bowl so our last night onboard is
going to be a big one. Here’s hoping the 49ers do it for their spiritual
shaman, Jarryd Hayne…

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 12, 2024, 9:23:32 PMFeb 12
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uqan4b$10pjc$1...@dont-email.me:
I used to have these at a local restaurant in Dallas and I'm not sure why
they're so expensive now. But the raw price is prettty high now.

You wanted amusement?

Guess who said this in 2004?

"Duh. I've only said THAT a million times. I got caught with no degree
in an employment downturn in my sector and lost everything, Chuck.
That's no secret. It's the predictable result of bad choices I made when
I was young. That's why I'm in school - to try and prevent it from
happening again. In short: So I don't end up being a fifty-something
homeless dumpster-diving plagiarizing pedophile who gets off on
threatening little old ladies."

Hint: He doesn't dive into dumpsters but loses fights to them instead.

Here's another hint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKbkyOUt50

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 12, 2024, 9:27:50 PMFeb 12
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uqd4jq$1ggoq$1...@dont-email.me:
Glad you liked them. Back in the late 90s, I was introduced to them first
in Miami where I was "forced" to land after my home airport was closed to
ice storms for what turned out to be the next 2.5 days.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 16, 2024, 10:17:35 PMFeb 16
Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
> ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
> ]news:uqan4b$10pjc$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
>>> ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
>>> ]news:uq3e5o$24do0$1...@dont-email.me:

>> and I’m left to amuse myself. There’s only so much Karaoke,
>> buffets and traveller conversations at the bar that one man can
>> indulge. Please post some more excerpts - I’ve got a 16 hour flight
>> home in a few days!
>>
>> Have just set up shop for the next few hours on a beach chair at Glen
>> Seaside Bar and Grill on Cane Garden Bay Beach at Tortola. I see they
>> do Conch Fritters in Lime Butter. They’re more expensive than
>> Lobster, but I’m going to give it a crack on your recommendation. As
>> our last full day day in cruise mode before a couple nights in Punta
>> Cana and Miami, I can’t leave without trying it, even if it means
>> paying the tourist tax for cruisers silly enough to pay it…
>>
>> Zimmermen Excelsior!
>
> I used to have these at a local restaurant in Dallas and I'm not sure why
> they're so expensive now. But the raw price is prettty high now.
>
> You wanted amusement?
>
> Guess who said this in 2004?
>
> "Duh. I've only said THAT a million times. I got caught with no degree
> in an employment downturn in my sector and lost everything, Chuck.
> That's no secret. It's the predictable result of bad choices I made when
> I was young. That's why I'm in school - to try and prevent it from
> happening again. In short: So I don't end up being a fifty-something
> homeless dumpster-diving plagiarizing pedophile who gets off on
> threatening little old ladies."
>
> Hint: He doesn't dive into dumpsters but loses fights to them instead.
>
> Here's another hint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKbkyOUt50

I suspect the price was just reflective of peak season gouging in holiday
season, not least since they dropped it without any haggling just because
they thought I wasn’t a cruiser. Either way, it was money well spent to
discover something I’d never tried in my first four decades on earth. So
for that, again, thanks.

Thanks also for the DeJong updates. With minimal wifi connectivity whilst
onboard, downloading updates and watching cringe-inducing, long-forgotten
videos provided plenty of amusement whilst Mrs Meta slept. Your service to
rspw - and indeed to non-mouthbreathing mankind - cannot be understated.

Thank you for your service. Long may it continue…

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 17, 2024, 9:16:59 AMFeb 17
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uqp8ga$8d0d$1...@dont-email.me:
Special youtube.com bonus from over a decade ago:

"Land of the Lost: Homeless in America"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_fcmtsRgLg

When you return to Oz...

Pop in and lurk, or make up an account. It's the land of Beefaroni Boy
and all the latest. It's wide open and John AKA Beefy pretends he
doesn't follow and read it. Just another lie from him. Just like RSPW,
eh?

A few people are those who had sent money and have had a change of heart
about sending a parasite like Beefy anything but rat poison or have had
the <gasp> personal and up close <double-gasp> Beefy experience. So it's
always entertaining and some episodes from personal experience provide
considerable enlightenment.

NAABP: National Association for the Advancement of Beefaroni People

https://www.facebook.com/groups/donotsendmoneytobeefy

So here's a recent sample or two:

************** Sample #1
Beefy spewed the following in the middle of his notorious spam runs.

"Beefy: There's an obnoxious arrogance in assuming that because you
don't understand something, it isn't understood."

This is coming from an asshole that constantly talks at people to
justify decades of begging.

"obnoxious arrogance" and Beefy - Perfect together and for the last 53
years.

What a condescending fuckmuppet.

**********Sample #2

Today's "Beefy Lack of Self Awareness Post of the Day". This mooch is on
a (highly toasted) roll! Candidate #4 from our favorite daughter
molester:

"Overlooking the obvious answer because it's too obvious is fallacious
reasoning."

I don't even know where to begin with The Beefster on this one.

Let's start with the obvious question:

Q. Why do people know you're a pedophile?

A. Because you've basically admitted to it and your own daughter said
you did.

"Beefy: GEE NOW ADD ALL THAT UP AND WONDER WHY JH ALWAYS ENDS UP GOING
FOR THE YOUNGER WOMEN, HUH?"

Obvious enough, fuckhead?

How about your own words?

"Beefy: But sometimes it’s just a thought – the family I’ll never see
again because they don’t want me for reasons of their own selfishness,
cowardice, and ego; the lovers and friends I’ve tried to help and
failed; leaving them to whatever hell I couldn’t pull them out of; how
sad my lil buddy with the cute little crush is that “the only person who
makes her feel safe” isn’t around anymore and there’s nothing she or he
can do about it."

Looks suspiciously like Beefy was grooming a young family member. Is
this why your brother threw you out? Those "obvious answers" are a
motherfucker, aren't they?

Let's be fair: We'll give Beefy 15 words on why he thinks his family
hates him!

"they don’t want me for reasons of their own selfishness, cowardice, and
ego"

Oy vey, Beefy!

Are you claiming that people are jealous of the love you give? That sure
sounds like the excuse that child molesters use when they are rejected
by society. So sorry to state the obvious...

I'm sure glad we had a chance to talk about fallacious reasoning, Beefy!
Feel free to stop by and respond. We (tinw) don't censor that kind of
thing here like you do.

7S4AgAJ **************

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 17, 2024, 2:27:25 PMFeb 17
Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
> ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
> ]news:uqp8ga$8d0d$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
>>> ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
>>> ]news:uqan4b$10pjc$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> I used to have these at a local restaurant in Dallas and I'm not sure
>>> why they're so expensive now. But the raw price is prettty high now.
>>>
>>> You wanted amusement?
>>>
>>> Guess who said this in 2004?
>>>
>>> "Duh. I've only said THAT a million times. I got caught with no
>>> degree in an employment downturn in my sector and lost everything,
>>> Chuck. That's no secret. It's the predictable result of bad choices I
>>> made when I was young. That's why I'm in school - to try and prevent
>>> it from happening again. In short: So I don't end up being a
>>> fifty-something homeless dumpster-diving plagiarizing pedophile who
>>> gets off on threatening little old ladies."
>>>
>>> Hint: He doesn't dive into dumpsters but loses fights to them
>>> instead.
>>>
>>> Here's another hint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKbkyOUt50
>>>

>> I suspect the price was just reflective of peak season gouging in
>> holiday season, not least since they dropped it without any haggling
>> just because they thought I wasn’t a cruiser. Either way, it was
>> money well spent to discover something I’d never tried in my first
>> four decades on earth. So for that, again, thanks.
>>
>> Thanks also for the DeJong updates. With minimal wifi connectivity
>> whilst onboard, downloading updates and watching cringe-inducing,
>> long-forgotten videos provided plenty of amusement whilst Mrs Meta
>> slept. Your service to rspw - and indeed to non-mouthbreathing mankind
>> - cannot be understated.
>>
>> Thank you for your service. Long may it continue…
Many thanks for the link to the new fb group - some hilarious reading
there. I’m not sure what I’m enjoying more; John Henry DeJong’s desperate
pleas for validation, or the vitriol from Chad Bryant denigrating a person
who he spent 27 years lauding as a man of the highest intelligence,
integrity and compassion he’d ever known, and who he considered “family for
life”.

I truly wonder which one of them changed the most (nevermind if it was for
the better or the worse) to have driven such a wedge between the two
like-minded blood brothers. Lamentably, truth is a commodity which neither
subscribes to, so I doubt we shall ever know the real reason…

Family Guy

Feb 17, 2024, 2:29:26 PMFeb 17
On Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 3:39:25 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> As proven by that time the apprentice barber didn’t charge Dink for his
> botched bowl cut,

I live rent-free in your head, don't I. Too bad the landlord is a senile douchebag.

or by the time John DeJong got a “free” Hepatitis A + B
> shot when his doctor was treating his rogue gonorrhoea strain, every now
> and again the sun shines on each of us. Clearly - some more than others,
> but the sun even shines on a dog’s arse every once in a while…
>
> Equally, some times it rains. And so it is the case in St Johns, Antigua
> where it looks like our whole day is going to be rained out today. In
> truth, we’ve been lucky - one fleeting sunshower during our only sea day is
> the only rain we’ve seen over the past fortnight, but it’s a shame to lose
> a planned beach day nonetheless.
>
> But enough about me - how have *you* been?
>
> Chad - how is your current career progressing? Are our boys ok? Which one
> of you is currently the biggest?
>
> Dink - what project are you currently working on? Met any nice ladies
> lately? Have you decided which souvenir you’d like me to bring home for
> you?

Your casket.

Have a nice day.

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 2:43:32 PMFeb 17
In article <7e99b87f-3d8a-4431...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...

> On Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 3:39:25 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> > As proven by that time the apprentice barber didn?t charge Dink for his
> > botched bowl cut,
>
> I live rent-free in your head, don't I. Too bad the landlord is a senile douchebag.

Like Biden?

> or by the time John DeJong got a ?free? Hepatitis A + B
> > shot when his doctor was treating his rogue gonorrhoea strain, every now
> > and again the sun shines on each of us. Clearly - some more than others,
> > but the sun even shines on a dog?s arse every once in a while?
> >
> > Equally, some times it rains. And so it is the case in St Johns, Antigua
> > where it looks like our whole day is going to be rained out today. In
> > truth, we?ve been lucky - one fleeting sunshower during our only sea day is
> > the only rain we?ve seen over the past fortnight, but it?s a shame to lose
> > a planned beach day nonetheless.
> >
> > But enough about me - how have *you* been?
> >
> > Chad - how is your current career progressing? Are our boys ok? Which one
> > of you is currently the biggest?
> >
> > Dink - what project are you currently working on? Met any nice ladies
> > lately? Have you decided which souvenir you?d like me to bring home for
> > you?
>
> Your casket.

You care that much?

> Have a nice day.
>

> > Jason Tard - how are the wife and kids? Have you been sleeping well in
> > spite of the Democratic and Republican primary run ins? Planned any
> > terrorist activity to live out all those dreams of yours to kill a bunch of
> > innocents at the Super Bowl?
> >
> > John Henry - how is the food situation? Have you unleashed on Mona yet,
> > telling the world what a selfish traitor she was who just wanted to use you
> > for all those skills and attributes to bring to a cohabitation?
> >
> > Freezer - don?t know, don?t care what you?re up to, you perennially
> > miserable, lying bottom feeder.
> >
> > Zimmermen- you?re awesome just the way you are. Don?t change a thing?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 17, 2024, 3:36:30 PMFeb 17
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 3:39:25 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
>> As proven by that time the apprentice barber didn’t charge Dink for his
>> botched bowl cut,
>
> I live rent-free in your head, don't I. Too bad the landlord is a senile douchebag.
>

> or by the time John DeJong got a “free” Hepatitis A + B
>> shot when his doctor was treating his rogue gonorrhoea strain, every now
>> and again the sun shines on each of us. Clearly - some more than others,
>> but the sun even shines on a dog’s arse every once in a while…
>>
>> Equally, some times it rains. And so it is the case in St Johns, Antigua
>> where it looks like our whole day is going to be rained out today. In
>> truth, we’ve been lucky - one fleeting sunshower during our only sea day is
>> the only rain we’ve seen over the past fortnight, but it’s a shame to lose
>> a planned beach day nonetheless.
>>
>> But enough about me - how have *you* been?
>>
>> Chad - how is your current career progressing? Are our boys ok? Which one
>> of you is currently the biggest?
>>
>> Dink - what project are you currently working on? Met any nice ladies
>> lately? Have you decided which souvenir you’d like me to bring home for
>> you?
>
> Your casket.
>
> Have a nice day.

Uh-oh.

Railing against the googles, wishing death upon the mean men of t’internets
and using pithy phrases like “living rent-free” to deflect any commentary
of the fact that you’re going full Dink again.

Never go full Dink…

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 17, 2024, 4:03:28 PMFeb 17
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uqr1ao$ie9b$1...@dont-email.me:
As always, the likely primary cause is Beefy exceeding the mooching
limit. Most hosts tire of parasites too.

Beefy is about to enter the workforce at two days a week and is already
threatening to produce less repeated spam of his previous output and
recycled memes. But never fear, the begging will continue on.

Imagine begging the sheep for money for an autoposter to allow him to
automatically repost begging? That's our Low Income Genius!

One of the really funny things is that many of the people posting there
are blocked in Facebook by Beefy DeJong. That means he can't see a lot
of the best comments. So he likely has a few of his sheep reading it as
well and reporting back. Beefy also has a few "alternate" accounts that
could read it yet won't respond. Pure cowardice.

Some of the best parts are people catching Beefy "in the wild" where he
can't censor people. The one where he argues basic math with a college
professor and calls him wrong is so funny but so lacking in
self-awareness.