John Henry has found a place to live.

Laz Mann

Mar 7, 2023, 8:03:27 PM3/7/23
JH ran into a friend he hasn't seen since high school who just may happen to
have space available. Surprised him so much he had to think about it.

Once he considers the offer, makes sure the place is up to his standards
and that it's not a dirt floor and open windows, etc., that will be that. When we
find out how much money he's going to need to raise to get into this place, the
final leg of this round of fund raising can begin.

]v[orwoo ]v[ann

Mar 7, 2023, 8:37:39 PM3/7/23
John DeJong should hold out for a better deal. Surely the Kalamazoo Ramada
will have an opening at under $50 a day soon enough…

What would Elon do?

Davey Zimmerman #274

Mar 7, 2023, 8:54:42 PM3/7/23
]v[orwoo ]v[ann <more...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:tu8osv$krrf$1...@dont-email.me:

> Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>> JH ran into a friend he hasn't seen since high school who just may
>> happen to have space available. Surprised him so much he had to
>> think about it.
>>
>> Once he considers the offer, makes sure the place is up to his
>> standards and that it's not a dirt floor and open windows, etc., that
>> will be that. When we find out how much money he's going to need to
>> raise to get into this place, the final leg of this round of fund
>> raising can begin.

So there's another leg of mooching before the previous round ended? How
many legs does this freeloader have anyway? Is John a millipede perhaps?

I love how that deadbeat just assumes everyone is going to be content
with supporting all this. but I'm really glad to hear John doesn't feel
entitled to it or anything.

> John DeJong should hold out for a better deal. Surely the Kalamazoo
> Ramada will have an opening at under $50 a day soon enough…

Cardboard boxes are cheaper and provide better acoustics.

> What would Elon do?

This sucker...errr...future slumlord will regret this after the third
unpaid month of rent. That should occur somewhere in the middle of the
fourth month. But at least the Adobe bill will get paid.

Laz Mann

Mar 7, 2023, 11:59:44 PM3/7/23
$50/day is be the new fundraising floor. JH should of course aim to
reduce housing expenses, but there's no reason he can't then turn the
dial up on things like food quality, software subscription tiers, PCs and
their peripherals and expansion cards, new clothing, etc. It's now
established fact that when people see John's work, it generates income
to the tune of around $50/day, give or take $6. He shouldn't be limited to
low-nutrition foods like ramen or ten-year old CPUs once he's settled into
a cheaper place later this week. New duds, enhanced autoposter and
restream packages, a new PC, a new Sound Blaster card, fresh
microphone rig, etc. will all enhance his work by increasing his appeal
which will expand his reach, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a few
rounds of mini-fundraisers in the near future alongside the mainline
and secondary ones. It's actually really exciting to see this guy take off.
We're in on the ground floor of something special.

paypal.me/johnhenryus

Janithor

Mar 8, 2023, 12:35:31 AM3/8/23
x-no-archive: yes
You make $16-19/hr working fast food in California. Probably a security
guard too, he could sit on his ass in some shed watching a property and
he'd be all set.

Laz Mann

Mar 8, 2023, 12:39:13 AM3/8/23
As John has explained, for one, he has integrity and would never accept
a paycheck to guard a property while doing something other than what he
was paid to do, and secondarily, he isn't interested in sacrificing all of his
waking hours in an unholy exchange with the plutocracy for the ability to
live and create.

JH has a 150 IQ give or take six points. He was not put on Earth to flip
burgers, even if his feet were not irreparably damaged making him
effectively disabled and unable to do so. His talents lie more in
political science and creating a pedagogy to uplift the world public
through promotion of information literacy. Check it out at custode.org.

Janithor

Mar 8, 2023, 12:41:46 AM3/8/23
x-no-archive: yes
If he has such a high IQ then he'll realize how ridiculous what you just
wrote is. It's great trolling, you've definitely lit up a sleepy group.

]v[orwoo ]v[ann

Mar 8, 2023, 3:09:22 AM3/8/23
Laz, this kind of slander must not stand.

Even though I agree that the prophecy is 100% correct.

To help motivate John, I am willing to offer a wager of US$100 that John is
unable to abide by the terms of his rent payments until July 1.

To further motivate John and tilt the odds in his favour, if he wins the
bet I will also throw in a case of Chef Boyardee, Beefaroni or Purina Pro
Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dog Food With Real Beef Chunks.

If he loses, all John needs to do is contribute $100 - of his own money -
to David Zimmerman’s previously linked aged dog shelter charity.

Can you see if you can somehow get in touch with John DeJong and forward my
offer to him? As a man of principle and honour, I’m sure John will be keen
to take the bet and show us all that he has no intention of ripping off the
long lost friend who has made such a generous offer.

Man or millipede - let’s see what John says…

Kara Mac

Mar 8, 2023, 9:12:34 AM3/8/23
Hopefully she googles before getting involved with this piece of shit.

Family Guy

Mar 8, 2023, 12:49:24 PM3/8/23
On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 8:03:27 PM UTC-5, Laz Mann wrote:
> JH ran into a friend

It would help if you did not write a lie within the first ten words.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Mar 8, 2023, 3:36:01 PM3/8/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
Sitting in a warm shed larger than his last hovel and getting paid too?
Too bad that's scutwork and John isn't into that. I don't see how John
could keep up the level of mooching he's accustomed to and keep producing
content about the next moochfest while being forced to join the workers
of the world he pretends to speak for.

It's sooooooo unfair!

Paypal him now.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Mar 8, 2023, 3:37:49 PM3/8/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
That's a good point. It really is great trolling. It's also boring.

What the hell, it seems the writing has improved enough to take NotChad
out of the kill file today.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Mar 8, 2023, 3:55:15 PM3/8/23
]v[orwoo ]v[ann <more...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:tu9fre$r2rg$1...@dont-email.me:
I'll join in but I need to be able to confirm John abided by those terms
with the future slumlord personally. It's far more likely he's going to
have a hissy fit and threaten him like he did every other landlord he
owes.

> If he loses, all John needs to do is contribute $100 - of his own
> money - to David Zimmerman’s previously linked aged dog shelter
> charity.

"his own money"? - OK, that had my tea cleaning out my nasal passages.

> Can you see if you can somehow get in touch with John DeJong and
> forward my offer to him? As a man of principle and honour, I’m sure
> John will be keen to take the bet and show us all that he has no
> intention of ripping off the long lost friend who has made such a
> generous offer.

I'm sure I can get Matt Desmond to kick in a few RamenBux.

> Man or millipede - let’s see what John says…

I'll see about getting Cain's henchpeople to lay off John. No promises,
they're absolute savages when it comes to Chef Boy-ar-dee!

Davey Zimmerman #274

Mar 8, 2023, 3:58:52 PM3/8/23
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:51df80b0-51cc-426c-
a90a-ad92...@googlegroups.com:

> On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 8:03:27 PM UTC-5, Laz Mann wrote:
>> JH ran into a friend
>
> It would help if you did not write a lie within the first ten words.

It would help if he could get past the second word without lying.

"Ran" != "begged".

Larry Sportello

Mar 8, 2023, 4:15:07 PM3/8/23
Laz Mann <laz...@protonmail.com> wrote in

> JH ran into a friend he hasn't seen since high school who just may
> happen to have space available. Surprised him so much he had to think
> about it.
>
> Once he considers the offer, makes sure the place is up to his
> standards

So if it's a tiny house, you'll say no?

]v[orwoo ]v[ann

Mar 8, 2023, 4:52:21 PM3/8/23
I wonder if it will be any bigger or better than that Salt Lake City
shipping container he shared with Cowardly Chadwick for one hilarious week…

#JusticeForMormonMonitors

Laz Mann

Mar 8, 2023, 7:06:59 PM3/8/23
Do you have the proper credentials to post here? This group is for the
discussion of all aspects of professional wrestling.

]v[orwoo ]v[ann

Mar 8, 2023, 7:51:01 PM3/8/23
He’s already figured out that the likes of John DeJong and Chad Bryant are
pieces of shit - he is welcome with open arms!

Larry Sportello

Mar 8, 2023, 8:43:59 PM3/8/23
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:51df80b0-51cc-426c-
a90a-ad92...@googlegroups.com:

> On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 8:03:27 PM UTC-5, Laz Mann wrote:
>> JH ran into a friend
>
> It would help if you did not write a lie within the first ten words.

It would help you if your mom let you get rid of that bowlcut. You look
like the gay kid on Stranger Things.

]v[orwoo ]v[ann

Mar 8, 2023, 9:40:15 PM3/8/23
I love it when you imitate me.

Except in a fatter, higher pitched manner…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 19, 2024, 2:58:01 PMFeb 19
How is John in Portlandia going?